• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I guess colored postbits would be pretty cool. Not really interested in the Disco Room but that's probably only me, heheh.

Also, three more titles as in Pokemon Master+three more? Or a total of three with the preexisting Master?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I agree with Wave here.

At least for MK's post.

Edit: Also Mic is viewing this thread hi Mic

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
We are also going to be giving Pokemasters 'Pokemasters' under their custom title, the ability to attach files to their posts, tag threads and attach lasers to the foerhead of everyone who believed Spires post. ;)

We don't want to announce what we've done yet as we want it to actually be up and ready to go when we do so. Just know that what we're doing will be adding some interesting and fun changes to some pre-existing elements, new things entirely and should be enjoyable. Rewarding, one might say.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
We are also going to be giving Pokemasters 'Pokemasters' under their custom title, the ability to attach files to their posts, tag threads and attach lasers to the foerhead of everyone who believed Spires post. ;)

We don't want to announce what we've done yet as we want it to actually be up and ready to go when we do so. Just know that what we're doing will be adding some interesting and fun changes to some pre-existing elements, new things entirely and should be enjoyable. Rewarding, one might say.
Awww... **** this

i:mad: now

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The Disco Room will hate you guys forever if there isn't a Spriting Subforum.

Not really but I already hyped people to become Poke Artists and make things for said Subforum.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
We're adding three more colored usernames, an extra subforum for spriting, and promoting about 15 Pokémon Masters to a new rank.

There you go.
omg cen i plz be added to the ultmate pkmn masters usgroup i feel as if i contriboute a bit to the forum if u evr need a xtra ultmate pkmn mstr then here i am :psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho:

attach lasers to the foerhead of everyone who believed Spires post. ;)

Wrath`

Smash Master
Access to the Disco Room? Is there any other non admin/premium group that can do that? The changes sound nice, can't wait for them.

D

Deleted member

Oh, I know what this is then. You guys aren't really going to do the one of them are you? I thought that was a joke?

At least the other one is pretty straightforward and should make a lot of people happy.

edit: if it's not a joke, then sign me up first. I'll gladly wreck you guys.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
There's too many east coasters and too many high schoolers.

Then again, considering this is a Pokémon section of the board, that shouldn't be surprising.

UberMario

Smash Master
And then you become friends with a Psyduck who is obsessed with having a mohawk and 3D glasses . . . . . . . . what?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I think may be the luckiest game ever. I got TWO Zodiac Spears. (I think only Shimazu will get this)
Yeah... well I beat XII 110% and got EVERYTHING only to loose my **** file ... 280 hours down the drain.

I had two Danjuros.

Screw that game.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So happy about that. Though, I'm not getting my Mew/Latias until B/W come out, so I have an idea as to what to do with them. Also not catching Rayquaza, Zapdos, Articuno(maybe he'll be better D;), and Celebi if we ever get that.

Oh boy I wish I hadn't caught Mewtwo yet, but he is 20/31/18/31/5/31. Then again, his new moves and stuff..probably will need a better one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom