• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Even that Shoddy update Pokemon Lab or something is still glitchy compared to the shenanigans (or lack of) in Pokemon Online.

Pokemon Online just has a cleaner interface, friendlier menus, etc. and just is overall better.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Oh man after Chill stupidly deleted the old Black and White thread and I lost 600 of my posts I'm going to get my 6000th post a SECOND time now pretty soon!

sdfawtghawnsjksngkjasngslkjfdbgaslkjgbsfdkjghsfdjgdsflkjghateyouchill

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
No, I'm saying this because deleting posts and threads are supposed to be a "last resort" for moderation rather than locking the thread or editing the post. Chill shouldn't have deleted the thread for any means, and that's what bothers me the most.

The postcount just constantly reminds me of it.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
No, I'm saying this because deleting posts and threads are supposed to be a "last resort" for moderation rather than locking the thread or editing the post. Chill shouldn't have deleted the thread for any means, and that's what bothers me the most.

The postcount just constantly reminds me of it.
Oh, well that would make sense too.

But I'm still oh SO VERY INTO HIGH POST COUNTS.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
So Xiivi told me how the thread deletion system on smashboards worked.

Any mod wanna come up to me with a good excuse on why the thread wasn't un-deleted?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Because Chill is stupid and has the inability to lock a thread, and instead, must delete it.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Oh wait, I thought the second BW thread had been deleted, since Ulti mentioned something that happened such a long time ago.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh, well that would make sense too.

But I'm still oh SO VERY INTO HIGH POST COUNTS.
Dammit Tery, two things

1) I was prepared to host my tourney which is now pushed back a couple of weeks while I recover
2) I was nearly at 9000. You know how important that number is to me?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Dammit Tery, two things

1) I was prepared to host my tourney which is now pushed back a couple of weeks while I recover
2) I was nearly at 9000. You know how important that number is to me?
This response has no significance to the quote you just posted of me.

I dun ge itt.

Wrath`

Smash Master
*waits for post count don matterz gaiz post*

Yeah it was annoying achieving 4,000 posts twice. And as for not caring about the count, I just like numbers and things adding up and stuff like that, so it more or less annoyed me in that sense.

M.K

Level 55
*waits for post count don matterz gaiz post*

Yeah it was annoying achieving 4,000 posts twice. And as for not caring about the count, I just like numbers and things adding up and stuff like that, so it more or less annoyed me in that sense.
No it's fine. We take all this into consideration when we decide the fate of said prized postcounts.
"Why am I losing posts? Is my post count REVERSED?!" =P lol

Went to the state fair with my friends. Absolutely amazing time, stayed for 9 hours and had an absolute blast.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Man MK your post doesn't make me feel any better about this whole thing.

Especially knowing it's only a few clicks away.

M.K

Level 55
=3 Don't be so proud of a number that serves you nothing but subtle arrogance and shelled pride, especially when it can so easily reverse at a whim. Choknater anyone?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
choknater doesn't care about his post count and actually likes his reverse-counting post count.

nothing can set him back on his journey to the grand line!

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Perhaps the fact that a "new" Black and White thread does not exist, maybe?

But I'm into high numbers, especially in Physics. That's why I NEED THE HIGHEST POST COUNT EVA.
I'm trying to increase my post count myself. One of the worst feelings for me is newly joining a forum; because I have to start from 0 - though I'm sure the following is merely paranoia (for lack of a better term) - I often feel that people may not take me (or other new people) as seriously as, say, those with 5,000+ posts. Makes me feel like I'm being viewed as a noob without actually being a noob.

Yeah, I always get like this, and I'm sure I'm just paranoid when it comes to being new, but in the end, I guess I would feel more comfortable if I could get - at the very least - 1,000 posts.

Just thought I'd come out in the open and get this off my chest = ω =

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Sure, why not?

Go onto the server "Shuttle Loop" so I can find ya.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Taunt the lead Ninjask.

Or KO it before it can actually pass with a lead by mixing up your use of priority and non-priority.

Or have a bulky Pokemon with Roar.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'm trying to increase my post count myself. One of the worst feelings for me is newly joining a forum; because I have to start from 0 - though I'm sure the following is merely paranoia (for lack of a better term) - I often feel that people may not take me (or other new people) as seriously as, say, those with 5,000+ posts. Makes me feel like I'm being viewed as a noob without actually being a noob.

Yeah, I always get like this, and I'm sure I'm just paranoid when it comes to being new, but in the end, I guess I would feel more comfortable if I could get - at the very least - 1,000 posts.

Get a few more posts and I'll take you seriously.
Man, I'm just kidding.

When you can form a sentence and seem somewhat intelligent, you shouldn't have to worry. And you seem fine in that aspect, really. But yeah I know what you mean.

Chill

Red
BRoomer

Post count really isn't that important in regards to how people view you. I was accepted into the broom with a very small post count and in a short amount of time, I was only on the site for two months when I was invited in. Trust me, people will take notice of your posts regardless of your count if you're showing a good level of intelligence and reasonableness.

A high post count can actually have the opposite affect. If people see that you're getting 15 posts a day or you state 'I can't wait until I reach XX posts' it's clear that very little of your posts ,if any, contain anything of substance.

ult, I care about my post count in some sense so I understand why someone would be upset if they lost some of their post. But being disrespectful towards mods isn't going to help you in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom