• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Oh Other: M was a really good game with cool platforming elements and a good combat system that I probably enjoyed more than I did Metroid Prime 2 (and MAYBE 3) umad?

M.K

Level 55
Hey guys.

Sometimes I say bad stuff and hurtful stuff....but nobody deserves that. You don't deserve it at all, any of you.

<3ModMK

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Man is there any correlation between you making an unusually sweet post and all the aaaaaaa (especially hearing about aaaaaaa from you) in the staffer shack?

:3

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
On other news about metroid.

Metroid: Other M was horribly overhyped, i mean that game is OK, but compared to the primes, it's outright trash, doesnt even come close.
Prime Series and SM were perfect. Other M is great, just not enough content and some flaws. I like it though.

Oh Other: M was a really good game with cool platforming elements and a good combat system that I probably enjoyed more than I did Metroid Prime 2 (and MAYBE 3) umad?
=]

why you all talkin about metroid

such a trash game series
Nope =/

I mad.

Other M was interesting but I really wanted the Scan Visor...

Really though, Other M was like Fusion and Zero Mission put into a Wii with super graphics.
Idk.

So hey, are blogs gone?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So yeah, I just came back from the movies where I saw ******* 3... it was hilarious imo. Especially the last stunt they pulled

But man, I have no idea how parents can bring little kids to that movie. In the row right in front of my there were little girls just laughing. That's pretty bad parenting imo. I mean, at my age it's ok because I'm almost 15 in a month, but those girls were like 7 or 8. That's just messed up when you see a guy's **** or a bunch of crap flying around when you're at that age

PowerBomb

Smash Master
So yeah, I just came back from the movies where I saw ******* 3... it was hilarious imo. Especially the last stunt they pulled

But man, I have no idea how parents can bring little kids to that movie. In the row right in front of my there were little girls just laughing. That's pretty bad parenting imo. I mean, at my age it's ok because I'm almost 15 in a month, but those girls were like 7 or 8. That's just messed up when you see a guy's **** or a bunch of crap flying around when you're at that age
My friends and I just saw it. 7 of my friends who are all seniors and are all 17, with one junior who's 16...

He had to buy a social network ticket and take off his hat and jacket to trick the ticket guy.

I almost puked twice during that movie... so nasty.

5 year old girl in the front row yelled out 'ewww'. I think half the theater was all like 'wtf is this'.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
God 5 years old? Who the **** lets a 5 year old girl watch *******?

It's so messed up at how parents will let their kids watch a movie with:

People maiming themselves, chunks of crap flying everywhere, naked men using their *****es as baseball bats, people ingesting other people's fluids, etc.

God it was so nasty yet hilarious when one of the guys
gets a cup and just drinks a fat guy's sweat
. It was so hilarious where I nearly pissed myself over how funny it was when
there's a bunch of ******* brawling in a bar with other ******* and then ****** cops and medics come in XD

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
**** I forgot to do it for half the post :urg:

Don't worry, I nearly puked myself as well. I had the temptation to just get up from the seat and just go to the bathroom

Oh god imagine how it must be in 3D. Especially the last stunt

:nervous:

Tacel

Smash Lord
He had to buy a social network ticket and take off his hat and jacket to trick the ticket guy.
Well that's stupid. The Social Network was a great movie. Probably better that watching a bunch of idiots being idiotic.

Should have just seen The Social Network IMO.

/comingheretorage

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Well that's stupid. The Social Network was a great movie. Probably better that watching a bunch of idiots being idiotic.

Should have just seen The Social Network IMO.

/comingheretorage
He already saw the Social Network. We saw it a few weeks ago. I agree, it was a good movie.

But Jack*** in 3-D was too hard to turn down.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
God, but was that movie funny as hell

It was heaven watching a ~2 hour movie of men doing stupid things.

So ****ing disgusting I really feel bad for the 3D people and I'm pretty lucky I saw it in 2D XD

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
God, but was that movie funny as hell

It was heaven watching a ~2 hour movie of men doing stupid things.

So ****ing disgusting I really feel bad for the 3D people and I'm pretty lucky I saw it in 2D XD
=( Never liked uber stupid funny. Then again I'm too hard to please when it comes to that stuff.

Ever play a game that is so tedious you can't finish it?

Drakengard. I wanted to get 100%. I really did. But getting 99 and all weapons leveled is like suicide. Let me explain:

@lv75... I'd need to grind for 16 hours to get 99...about 10 to get the Dragon 99, and spend about 20 hours to get the other 40 weapons leveled.

This is what you do the whole time:

Press Square, and run. Fin

=( Now out of 15 games, 6 are not 100%... ;_; My perfectionist ratio is getting terrible.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I've got this idea for an interesting two-stage Fakemon line.

First stage:

Concept: is in perpetual rest, storing energy for evolution.

Dragon/Fighting
56 | 28 | 84 | 49 | 84 | 28

Ability: I dunno the name yet, but basically it always has the Sleep status. However, it can attack normally. If the Ability is removed, it wakes up, and is then vulnerable to status. If it gets its Ability back, it immediately falls back asleep and heals previous damage. Kind of like an auto Rest-Sleep Talk deal, except it doesn't usually recover HP.

Evolution:

Concept: All of its stored energy is released, enabling it to become an agile powerhouse.

Dragon/Fighting

84 | 84 | 56 | 49 | 56 | 112

Ability: Pure Power

Its Base Attack triples and its Base Speed quadruples upon evolution, and its HP and Defense Stats switch. Pure Power makes it so that its Attack is, functionally, a Base 170-217 (depending on the investment). As such, it hits incredibly hard, but is quite frail. Additionally, I don't plan for it to get any stat-upping moves (if so, only Meditate).

Optionally, it would have a slightly higher base Attack and Defenses, but instead get Brute Force (Encourage for you Serebii users).

84 | 105 | 63 | 49 | 63 | 112

Thoughts?

PowerBomb

Smash Master
If it's gonna get Encourage give it a bit more bulk. Onononkuso has a huge problem with defenses (seriously it's frail compared to other things).

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
So you think that 84/56/56 Defenses are fine for the Pure Power version? If so, I'd go for that one, since I think that it fits the concept better. Dragon/Fighting is fairly nice defensively, resisting Fire, Water, Electric, Grass, Poison, Bug, and Dark.

I have some semblance of balance; my first idea had its Attack at 105 with Pure Power, but I decided that, with its STABs, that wasn't a good idea (since only Ghost/Steel can resist it).

D

Deleted member

you want a base 112 speed and 105 attack dragon fighting pokemon to have pure power.

lol?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
it totally isn't higher than Altaria and Flygon (who are sad excuses for dragons anyway but still).

Speaking of dragons, considering Gyarados is a chinese dragon, why the hell isn't it water/dragon...or at least flying/dragon like every other pre-Gen V dragon type.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I was obviously talking about real dragons and not ***** UU dragons.
lol

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
it totally isn't higher than Altaria and Flygon (who are sad excuses for dragons anyway but still).

Speaking of dragons, considering Gyarados is a chinese dragon, why the hell isn't it water/dragon...or at least flying/dragon like every other pre-Gen V dragon type.
He is a sea serpent, not a dragon. Also, in gen 1, he would have no weaknesses, since dragon rage does 40 damage regardless of type.

D

Deleted member

it's okay, here's my fakemon idea that I've had for ages:

Ground/Ghost
Solid Rock

Base Stats
Hit Points: 115
Attack: 133
Defense: 90
Special Attack: 75
Special Defense: 95
Speed: 92
BSTotal: 600

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Trying to rework my way into my Emerald Nuzlocke. If you guys have any suggestions as to what I should do after, like another Nuzlocke or a Let's Play or something you guys should let me know.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
So hey guys here's my theorymon idea:

Steel/Dragon
Levitate

HP 160
Atk 160
Def 139
SpAtk 1
SpDef 139
Spe 1
BST: 600

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Statwise he's good

In battle he sucks because of Truant where he just slacks off mid battle meaning that you can't attack as much as you should be able to

Don't know if you're serious or not, but that's pretty much it

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Which Gen?

In Gen III Slaking is amazing due to raw power and insane stats, in Gen IV, Slaking is bad due to moving every other turn allows too much room for your opponent to abuse and can quickly kill you, in Gen V, Slaking is bad unless you can pull off the Mummy trick, by making an opponent physically attack Desukan and get mummy made as their ability, then get Slaking in on that Pokemon, use Pursuit on it, and then Slaking gets mummy, essentially making him an Uber Pokemon starting that turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom