• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Smash Brothers" Series: Calling All Collaborators

Excision

Smash Rookie
Haha, you guys probably made those 2 kids' year.

I think I saw Lake in the back yellin'? hahah, he's hilarious

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
wow crush you are exactly what i pictured LOOOOL awesome

im guessing the 12 year old doesnt play very much? standing lasers to charged fsmash was too ugly

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
nah, silentswag wasn't either of them. they acknowledged silentswag seperately in the video didn't they? the blonde..

Dimitris

Smash Ace
That last sneak peak was promising.
You guys are film students or something?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Samox how many of my friendlies with Mango do you have?

If you aren't willing to upload them all for some reason could you send them to me? <333

samox

Smash Journeyman
I do have a few more pieces of footage of you two, but it's mostly your amazing game faces. I'll see what I can do for you. :)

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
yo samox, you should put all the videos you have listed in the original post so people don't gotta go finding them :D

Octave

Smash Ace
I hope you guys take a ton of footage at Apex. I wont be able to go, sadly, so I'll miss a lot of what really goes on there.

samox

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha. Was gonna post it, but you guys are too quick!

POST APEX: The Things I Learned By Being With A Lot of You At Once

#1. You guys are awesome. You were so quick to help me with interviews and a few of you even donated money RIGHT THERE at Apex. I am taken aback by your generosity and enthusiasm. You guys are the reason I'm doing this - I will NOT let you down with anything less than a brilliant tour de force. :)

#2. Community. Honestly, this is really the ONLY community I've ever wanted/actually belonged to. If I were a car guy, I'd be saying something similar about the epic "MUSCLE CARS AND CAM LUBE 2012" convention, but besides my mechanical ineptitude, I count multitudes of other reasons why I'm glad I'm with you smashers (examples: can't 4 stock a tire iron; pretty sure the muscle car guys don't want me sleeping on their floor).

#3. Personalities. So many of them. I met the outgoing smasher, the loudmouth smasher, the deadbeat smasher, the dashing smasher (surprisingly common) and my personal favorite (one close to heart) the introverted, awkward smasher. You guys should never stop being yourselves.

That's it. Enough compliments. Get back to your fairs and dairs. I'm gonna go back to the task at hand!

Another update in 2 weeks (maybe sooner, actually).

SAMOX OUT

Top Bottom