• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
All right, so about this Sunday's meeting.

Sensei is having his 64 tournament at Cyberconxion. I say we all go to this tournament and have our meeting then. They have a great place and we can hang out for a bit while we do. If Sensei pulls his cards right and Isai IS in town, we might end up seeing him there.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Maaaan, I'm so bored at home. Just got the surgery and the surgeon said I shouldn't really travel for 4-6 weeks so I'm pretty screwed. Oh wells, have a good time and I'll hopefully get better before the summer is completely over.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Hey fellows

I would like to attend this upcoming smash meeting. Where is this "CyberconXion"?
Cactuar says I should join your group because he is gonna need various rides when fall is upon us. Also, I am not too terrible at Smash. Let me know!

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Haha do, I completely forgot. I should be back in Jersey at some point this summer, so I'll be able to get it to you.

Side comment: Woz, think it's about time to move people from being new recruits?

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I'd like it if every member if is able to go to be there at the tournament. I have some important issues to discuss and it has something to do with the location of our meeting. Please try and make it.

Do and Mud/Muz should have an easy time getting there since it's very close. Sensei knows how to get there as it is[/]b] his tournament, and hopefully, you can drag Raptorhawk with you.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
No. I'm playing Custom robo today and Project Justice. Maybe I'll swing by your place later Inui.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
Pic charz: Inui's Smash Fest

thanks for driving me mud :D

MVP... plus emblem

Magus and Inui in teams

WoZ is so good at smash, his muscle memory's tech skill is giving mud trouble even while sleeping

a la apart de inui

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
Cyber Conxion: July 23

Winner and hoster of SSB64 tourney... and emblem

pee ee and muz i think

if that was muz then this is mud, and sano in the bg

teh leedar

teh tourist with camera

Magus420

Smash Master
Haha, have you checked to make sure your lizard isn't dead or has turned to stone or something? It didn't move from that position all day >.>

Yay @ the worst picture of me ever though. The weird way I'm sitting makes it look like my legs are 10ft long or something :laugh:

Sensei

Smash Lord
Pretty good pics Do, although some of them came out fuzzy especially my handsome face. BTW, keep an eye out for my next SSB64 tourney. Its gonna be sick! I'm crazy enough to have some crew battles going on, possibly NJs Finest against NYs finest. Smashtastic.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I was playing like a steaming pile of horse s*it at the smashfest. Therefore it sucked.lolz.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
some people came out blurry because they were constantly moving. your lizard is made of stone, and i knew i got mud and muz mixed up :( i was thinking that but the shirt threw me off. Magus your legs dont look too long, it's just that the chair your sitting on is pretty low. Overall good events and I'll try to take better pictures

Top Bottom