• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
u should get that malva guy to come to your next n64 tourney i think he lives like in new brunswick he plays on pj64 all da time wit his n64 controller

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
sneak, isai and jerry actually "switched" locations on smashboards for fun but he did stay at his house for month but hes back in cali now so we can't play him =\. and really, inui the temp was mad low

Bailey

Smash Hero
Woz are you coming to the KOTC this sat. I would like to try out for TSA because HRP is done. Granted I am on TNR but they are in VA. You guys are closer.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
OFFICIAL SMASH BUSINESS!!!

Public Enemy and I like the name Cyber Smashtality for our official tourney. Although Smashtality was originally agreed upon, I want to see what you guys have to say about it again.

Cyber Smashtality FTW!!!!

Bailey

Smash Hero
Word time for my try out.

I have played Cactuar and Doyoung2win. I have won both.

I still have to play
Emblem (a full match this time no crew battle one life lower)
Mud
Muz
WoZ
HBK
Copy
etc...

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
So after some hard work and getting lost in all the crap i had in my basement, i think i can have the meeting at my place just have to make sure by friday

Muz

Smash Apprentice
i like Smashtality, lets keep it simple. plus it means less redesigning for me for the poster lol. anyway, heres what i got so far, i'm still waiting for woz to send me the all the correct info. Hopefully we should be able to place these up in some areas

hmm i just realized i should put the address of the store there,and mention SSBM somewhere....i'll add those in my next update. i'll post the full size when i'm done with everything, and like always, i'm open to any suggestions/criticisms

Sensei

Smash Lord
omg, that game looks awesome! Too bad Im not too familiar with one peice or naruto, but I like DBZ. I've seen some episodes of naruto and that looks pretty tight. I think they should include Akira, Tetsuo, and Kaneda (for obvious reasons). Anime FTW!

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
They need to put Kikaider in that game

Muz: I think it would be cool if the poster had Marth f-smashing a fox or a falco through the skull instead of Link stabbing mario in the head. >_>

Renth

Smash Hero
gawd you people have too many people in your crew every place i go on boards I see someone with the TSA TAG

AngelCX

Smash Rookie
thats definatly a sick poster lol if you wanna get me the file i'll print one up and put it in the store. lol can't wait to see this tournament. Smashtality .. awsome!

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
OFFICIAL CREW ANNOUNCEMENT- I'm making this announcement on behalf of WoZ who is unable to to do so because he is away for this week. So here it is.

All smashers that are still on the pending list will be taken off if they don't show up to our next crew meeting. The crew meetings are now at CyberConXion in Wayne, New Jersey. It's an internet cafe. You will most likely have to pay to get in. WoZ takes crew business seriously and feels that if pending applicants don't make an effort to meet with us then they aren't taking the crew seriously. If you are serious about joining our ranks then please try to make it to our next meeting. It's this Sunday and the address to CyberConXion is 1220 Hamburg Turnpike, Wayne, NJ 07470. It's located in a Shopping center. Also if you are taken off the list you may still reapply. But if you fail to attend any crew meetings after you reapply then you will not be accepted again.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
doyoung2win said:
wow gj, what did you use? that spray paint for plastics? i forget the name... does it feel more rubbery / sticky?
i dunno i thinki jus used spraypaint i dont remember reading it was for plastics, i reassembled it yesterday and it does feel a bit sticky after i play with it for a while, but my hands do sweat alot so maybe tht is, but hopefully it will ware off soon.

**** now i have to pay for a crew mmeting, lol plus tournies which r expensive... :urg:

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
There is a clear-coat spray on plastic material you are supposed to use after the spray paint layers. Look into it, it'll get rid of that sticky feeling and protect the paint job longer.

Muz

Smash Apprentice
marcel do you know all the correct info for our tourney? i asked woz to pm me all that stuff, but he never responded. i want to make sure everything i got on the poster is alright before i send a copy over to angel. btw, marth slicing fox would require drawing/editing, i'm lazy for that heh.
the crew meeting is still at 6:00 on sunday right? and copy definitely let us know if we can have it at your house

hbk, hawt controller man, i hope it feels normal though

that battle arena game looks great too, those bars on top remind me of another game like that, forget the name. it had snake and optimus prime, and bomber man or something.

Top Bottom