• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I think Andrew's pc is all screwed up so I doubt he could pm you. I'll ask him to call you about it though. Most likely when I see him at the tourney tommorrow.

Mudassir

Smash Cadet
Marcel I guess that means you will be going to kotc then. I know you're gonna do good despite my joking in the past lol. Muz told me that he would probably be coming later after work but won't be able to participate in the tournament which sucks since i think he woulda done real well today too. Who else from tsa is going to kotc? I was talking with Do yesterday and he told me he might be coming. Best of luck to all of you guys wherever you go :lick: I might be going to kotc too, but it depends on if i can bum a ride or not hehe. Either way i'll probably see most of you guys sunday. If copy doesn't mind i propose we have the meeting at his house since it'll be free and free is better than not free any day.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Hey guys, haven't posted in awhile.

Official Announcement: The meeting is going to be changed to Copycat's house in his basement. This helps us a bit so that we don't have to pay. I'm sure he'll post his house address sometime soon. Please try to make it and call me if you need a ride.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
Woz i wanna be ur fan boy... im gonna follow you to tournies with a tshirt with ur name on and cheer for you and stuff since ur so pwnage! emblem lord is ok too i guess... same with sensei

Sensei

Smash Lord
yea, like um, where does copycat live? If I dont hear a response in next hour from somebody im going to just drive blindly on the road tomorrow until my smash sense's start tingling when I'm nearby a TSA meeting. BTW, Spiderman 3 looks like a hot movie.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Legendaryhero said:
Woz i wanna be ur fan boy... im gonna follow you to tournies with a tshirt with ur name on and cheer for you and stuff since ur so pwnage! emblem lord is ok too i guess... same with sensei
Creepy. :dizzy:

7/30/06 - On KOTC July 29th, 10 members of TSA showed up, with Muz coming in late. The only missing member we had was Cactuar. We completely dominated that tournament, with the top four players being me, Emblem Lord, Sensei, and Raptor Hawk in that order, and the "TSA Leaders" team consisting of me and Emblem Lord taking first place in doubles. Hot IMO!

I'm also taking out Odin from our inactive list - he is now officially out of the crew.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Hey, sorry guys. I ended up going to TGP and taking second, beating out The Cape at some point. Lost to Javier. Had lots of fun. I'll be back in Jersey for the meeting in two weeks I believe, though some personal issues have risen and could impact my ability to be in Jersey often before the school year.

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
Yo for anyone who doesnt know the crew meeting is going to be at my house address 315 cranford ave Linden NJ 07036. If anyone gets lost please call me 908 463 0842. Sorry about the late post i just went to sleep when i got home from KOTC.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Copycat: Does the meeting start at 6:00pm or can members come earliar?

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
I finally made a meeting! lmao. I had fun even though I only played like 4 people the whole night lol.

I got info on my basement. My aunt leaves tomorrow lmao. That means my basement is pretty much open for meetings whenever. I just have to know when it would be needed so I can ok it with my parents first.

Edit: Ha! I fit the TSA sig without taking anything out. Woot!

Sensei

Smash Lord
Raptorhawk lags up the page too much now, plz gtfo, lol. Finally, gosh, I thought you retired from smash before you even started lol. Too bad I won't be able to make it to the next meeting as I will be down in South Carlolina! woot! Fun in the Sun and Hotdogs on a Bun! Oh yea..
WoZ! Get 10 bucks together and buy a brand new N64 controller and buy that usb adapter so we can play smash online without using that stupid keyboard. TSA fo life, sucka!
*X*

Renth

Smash Hero
WarriorofZarona said:
So ****ing awesome.

7/31/06 -The Smash Affiliates & CyberConXion Present: SMASHTALITY

Also, Raptorhawk is officially part of the crew! I am merging both the Starter and Alternate sections into one Active Member list, and Doyoung2win, Sensei, and Cactuar are going to be placed here from now on.

Cactuar should be ranked as one of the best in your crew lol our first match he 3 stocked me i dropped my controller and screamed YOUR THE GAYEST MARTH EVER!! The Cape ran over and said HAHA YOU SEE HE THINKS SO TOO :laugh:

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I thought TGP's were only on Tuesdays?

Anyway, playing gay= victory. You should thank them for the compliment.lolz.
Still, my Marth is the gayest in TSA.

By the way, WoZ and I are definately coming to the next TGP on Tuesday.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
TSA's best player could possibly be Cactuar after seeing his placings at TGP, which had fare more competition than KotC(Cape, Renth, Kaotical, Javier, Sheildz and other pretty good players).

WoZ, EL, and Cact are all the beasts of TSA.

I want another crew battle with TSA!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Ok this is Emblem Lord

Inui: Are you aware that Woz is able to beat all those PA smashers you mentioned excluding Renth who he has never played before? >_>

*Back to WoZ*

Not wanting to double post, how do you become a Smash Director? I would like to know plz

Magus420

Smash Master
Are you aware that Kaotical isn't from PA? ^_^

WoZ, you go into User CP and under 'Group Memberships' you can request to join a group. You say why you're qualified for the group for one of the admins/mods to review, and after they accept it you become one. It took a week or 2 for them to get mine IIRC.

Muz

Smash Apprentice
great crew meeting, plenty of setups and even some hot 64 action going.
I'm gonna try to bring some more round robin sheets at our next meeting, because i know a lot of people did not even get a chance to play each other this time.
raptor, definitely find out if you can hold the meeting this coming sunday.
was there evere a doubt that cactuar is too good? cactuar we're missing you :(

good luck at tgp guys.

EVERYBODY MAKE SURE TO POST IF YOU CAN MAKE IT TO OUR TOURNEY!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1602943&posted=1#post1602943

Mudassir

Smash Cadet
dude Inui...
KotC did have great competition, its just that most of the good people happened to be from TSA, lol. We are a big crew with a lot of awesome players.

Magus420 said:
You guys have 5 members?
hahahahahaha.

3141592654pie, don't be talking bad about Do. He's **** good. Just to give you an example, Do and puffster took out WoZ and Emblem(the two people who placed best at the tournament) out of winners bracket in teams at kotc. Who are you anyway?

cactuar-good job at tgp

copy-thanks for hosting the meeting yesterday. It was tons of fun.

3141592654pie

Smash Rookie
Mudassir said:
3141592654pie, don't be talking bad about Do. He's **** good. Just to give you an example, Do and puffster took out WoZ and Emblem(the two people who placed best at the tournament) out of winners bracket in teams at kotc. Who are you anyway?
LOL, this is tipo mastr, and this certain tipo mastr beat doyoung in a 2/3 MM. So this certain tipo mastr has reason to say that doyoung is the worst of TSA. That's because this certain tipo mastr has beaten him before rofl. Although I haven't really played HBK yet =/

PS: WoZ was being stupid the first time. WHY would you pick FALCO against JIGGLYPUFF??? Esp. in a teams battle!

PPS: Sry about the mad sarcasm. T_T Don't take it too seriously lol

EDIT: Mud remember that jiggly counters the **** out of bowser. It's his worst matchup. Mud, if you played fox, you would four-stock him and everyone else in NJ LOL.

Mudassir

Smash Cadet
lol tipo why do you have 2 names?

woz's falco has done very good against jigglypuffs before. He has 2 stocked one of the best puffs I have ever seen. I'm sure he has done even better before. You should have seen how he did in our crew battle vs thp. Maybe the fact that there were 2 puffs distracting him affected him somehow.

Anyway you shouldn't put so much weight into character matchups man. It plays an important part but the people who control those characters really determine who wins and who loses.

And I *hate* it when people tell me i would do better with another character. I like bowser and i'm sticking to him. If I choose to play another character as a secondary its definitely not going to be a top tier or gannon like people always say i should pick. I just don't like their style of play

Renth

Smash Hero
Sadaharu Inui said:
TSA's best player could possibly be Cactuar after seeing his placings at TGP, which had fare more competition than KotC(Cape, Renth, Kaotical, Javier, Sheildz and other pretty good players).

WoZ, EL, and Cact are all the beasts of TSA.

I want another crew battle with TSA!
The Cape Falcon punched me through my recovery (the illusion) forward b with falco half way through so sexy

Kaotical luv him his ganon is sick like mine

Javier too good

Shieldz not as good as i hoped i ***** him so hard it was sick

WoZ and EL i want to get some matches with you guys if your anything like the C Sticking $lut Tuar then i expect great matches

3141592654pie

Smash Rookie
Mudassir said:
lol tipo why do you have 2 names?

woz's falco has done very good against jigglypuffs before. He has 2 stocked one of the best puffs I have ever seen. I'm sure he has done even better before. You should have seen how he did in our crew battle vs thp. Maybe the fact that there were 2 puffs distracting him affected him somehow.

Anyway you shouldn't put so much weight into character matchups man. It plays an important part but the people who control those characters really determine who wins and who loses.

And I *hate* it when people tell me i would do better with another character. I like bowser and i'm sticking to him. If I choose to play another character as a secondary its definitely not going to be a top tier or gannon like people always say i should pick. I just don't like their style of play

Ok, firstly my normal account was temporary banned, until the 4th. Plus, it doesn't take a lot to say jiggs counters bowser. There is NO WAY that bowser has an equal fight against jigglypuff. It is bowser's WORST matchup, no questions asked. I wasn't saying that you would do better with fox overall. I'm just saying that if you weren't playing a character that is countered horribly by jigglypuff, you would be ****** him.

PS: Mud im thinking of taking my bowser to the next level. We need another good bowser in teh EC.

EDIT: I'm going to see if I can make it to smashtality. Im not sure if i can tho =/

Magus420

Smash Master
How can you get hit by a falcon punch when phantasming? o_O

That's like,

FAAAALCONNN-(OK, Let's over-b into him now ^_^)-PUUUUUNCH!!! (Damn...)

Mud just needs to get used to light shielding more often and he'd do better against puff. Up-bs from shield are really good against jiggs, but not at the expense of a shield-stabbed hit leading to a rest. Bowser can do alright against jiggs. It just takes a lot of getting used to.

Renth

Smash Hero
Magus420 said:
How can you get hit by a falcon punch when phantasming? o_O

That's like,

FAAAALCONNN-(OK, Let's over-b into him now ^_^)-PUUUUUNCH!!! (Damn...)

Dude it was the sickest thing i saw that day at TGP i about **** myself he screamed ZOMFG i wish i had that on tape

Magus420

Smash Master
Personally, I love doing the off stage falcon punch edgeguard on samus, cuz it tends to work a lot more than you'd think. Mainly cuz it hits off-screen where its tough to see that they'd get hit by it. I actually use in in tourney matches too lol

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Guys, it's common knowledge that I'm the worst member of the crew. Not only does my Marth's tech skill suck, my only mindgame is to run straight towards the enemy and try to taunt before getting smashed in the face. I place well at every tournament only because I get byes and forfeits. I have never actually won a set against anyone, friendly or in tournament. The worst player in NJ, Sadaharu Inui (I think some of you have heard of him), easily owns me, despite my mindgame (singular). I automatically get four stocked when anyone picks the easiest stage in the game (Poke Floats, ask anyone). Ultimately, I am only in TSA to prevent them all from reaching true greatness and becoming the top 10 players. In the world.

Top Bottom