• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

3141592654pie

Smash Rookie
Speaking of moonwalks, mine is incredibly sexy. I can stand on one edge of FD with C falcon, DD into a moonwalk full jump, then double jump and grab the OPPOSITE ledge of the stage. You have to see it ROFL

Muz

Smash Apprentice
this sundays crew meeting is at raptor hawks house, right? if so can you post your address again. oh and what time can we get there
I'm bringing some new and improved TSA round robin score sheets, should be some fun, dont take the results too seriously. Its mostly to make sure that everybody plays everybody else.

and its ok for cactuar to go to cape's thing, i mean its so much closer and he's still recovering man.
*cries anyway*

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
WarriorofZarona said:
Cactuar, I heard you were going to Cape's instead of Smashtality.

That makes me cry.
If Cactuar comes to Philly and informs me early enough. I will take the trip.... Otherwise I will be at the Cape's.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
All righty, no problem.

I need to hear from Raptorhawk if he can open his basement for our meeting. If not, I'd like to see if Zeus can do something for us that Sunday evening.

I'd hate to ask Charles to do his basement again.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Yo me and Tipo can come if its at RaptorHawks house cause he is close by and my dad said he could bring us.

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
My basement is open for smashing.

Address: 21 North st. Dover, NJ, BUT look for 112 James st. Dover, NJ...mapquest/google earth get it wrong....my house is directly accross from 112 james street.....see picture below.

Also, your gonna want to come in through the back where the little tiny color dots are lol. Thats the basement door.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I know Emblem Lord can't come til after work. Officially, I'd want everyone there by 6, but feel free to get there earlier. I'll try to myself.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
Almost as far or farther than emblems, i think i can make it though. Put a big pikachu blow up doll on your roof so we know which one it is. And where can we park?

Mudassir

Smash Cadet
is this saturday and/or sunday? lol

either way me and Muz will probably be bring a tv, cube, and vcr

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
Sunaday lol. I guess people can start coming around 4.

Oh and I have 3 tv's and 1 cube.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
How long would the smashfest go till? Cause Tipo's Mom is picking us up and we need to tell her when she should pick us up.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Anytime until after I have the meeting with the members, which is usually at 8. Before and after then, it's all play time except for applicants, who need to play 3 people of my choosing.

We need to do teams this time around. We didn't get to do so last time.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Well I can't wait for event tommarow!

Also I have an annoncement that my Jigglypuff WILL burn you to crisp at the smashfest 2mara. Yes this picture of MY Jigglypuff that you will be facing against.

These pics are not editied, execpt for the headbands. That is a Jigglypuff REALLY using flamethrower.

If you don't belive me, watch this youtube vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxhR9b7Cu7U&feature=PlayList&p=9E2551235A2125C4&index=12

the sound is really, really low. So you might want to turn your volume up.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Well I've got some bad news. We might not be able to come. My dad can't pick us up. Cause he has a softball game to go to.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Well sudden change of plans, we might come cause my mom already came home. My dad didn't know that she was coming back so early. I need to contact Tipo tho cause his mom is bringing us and they think we aren't going right now. So If I can't contact him I might not be coming. But if I can get a hold of him me and tipo might come.

sry for double post

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
good playin with u guys.... im startin to get better everytime... i heard theres gonna b some big names at da tourny on da 19th... cant wait

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
thankyou raptorhawk for hosting the crew meeting, and for showing me where to get gas. the only thing I was sad about, was having a huge headache at the time of playing.

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
Mmmmk I might want to make a mini shout-outs list.

Raptorhawk: Thx for hosting at a place we can finally get to =D I don't know what happened in those last couple matches... rematch MM next time we play? :cool: lol

Mud: Very fun matches! I'm not sure, I think my fox beat your bowser once, not sure. But that's a definite plus XD

Doyoung2GOOOOOOOD!!!!: Great matches. Sorry about the counterpick, i had to ;_;

Muz: Thanks for giving me lots of samus practice. I'll be ready for you next time! >=)

EmblemLord: We had some nice matches. Still way out of my league tho LOL

HBK: Meh, idk. I didnt play you that much. I don't exactly like how all the marths kept chaingrabbing me tho :mad:

Copycat: Some nice sheik action there. I need more sheik practice still.

Ok, I think that's it.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Sorry I didn't make it, guys. I went down to South Jersey and I couldn't get back up til late because of traffic on the parkway.

I hope everyone had an enjoyable time. I'll be sure to be there at the next meeting, because there are things I personally need to go over.

Edit: God, this update sucks.

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Your crew sounds pretty well-organized and fun. I'd request to play you guys for a chance to join, but I wouldn't be able to make it to your meetings everytime, considering I'm not in Jersey all year-round. Hopefully, I'll be at Smashtality and see how I fare against you guys.

Muz

Smash Apprentice
just wanted to say thanks for holding the meeting raptorhawk. was fun playing everybody

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Me and cactuar have decided to go to smashtality rather than the cape's. I would really like some more practice than smashtality offers, however. Anybody up for some post tournament smashing? Possibly overnight?

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
edit sucks:
good seeing / playing with cactuar again. He taught me some new tricks and techniques and also improved my mindgames. His movement is crazy, I can't catch him WITH FOX. he travels as fast as my running speed its scary, i run around the level and hes right on my tail.

Top Bottom