• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
RaptorHawk said:
Y Link is smaller therefore not as good.
Ok, the weight is one of the only areas that link surpasses. However, that weight comes at the obvious price of... being slow.

EDIT: Here's a match from the finals of the tourney. It's jigglymaster, playing pika vs suicide fox playing ness. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BatAXxvhIyc

AngelCX

Smash Rookie
Hey guys if you need a place to meet, You can always come to CyberConxion. its not really too out of the way, its in wayne. i'm holding a tournament there on tuesday the 18th and i know sensei is holding a 64 one on the 23rd. both are gonna be at that store so check it out.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
hell yes, it makes it 100 times easier for me and tuar if its in wayne cuz that is really close to me and i actually used to go to church in wayne. but then its farther for every1 else =\

oh and sensei, im sorry to dissapoint you but im not sure if i'll be able to come to your tourney the 23rd or the meeting for that matter. We'll see though

MaRiO_1

Smash Rookie
SHOUT OUT TO TSA!!!!!!!!

I recently heard u accepted my good friend and smash rival Public enemy No. 1. me and him went back and forth playing against each other in smash during our year at school. he beat me. Im not gonna lie about it, but i did have my moments. I play with the good Doc primarily, but im working on pikachu and CF as we speak. Im thinking about entering a couple of tournaments (hopefully if they have any! LOL).

PE #1 I will see u when we come back to school in the fall.

Until then, continue to dwell in the wonderful world of smash (LOL!)

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I'm going to be out of action for a little while. I am going to be getting surgery on the 18th, and the recovery period until I can really travel is about two weeks, so I'm going to be in PA until then.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Want to join

1) Tell us a little bit about yourself

My name is Ryan aka Sneak. I live in Linden. I played wit a couple of u guys b4. I think it wus emblem lord p.e. #1 and woz. I play wit copycat every now n then. Im a decent player but im still learnin.

2) Your primary and secondary characters

primary = falco
secondary = fox, marth

3) Why you want to join

Fun environment and the ppl were cool. I wana get better at teams and plus woz owned da **** outta me at copycat's house so i have to get better

4) A name of a previous crew, if applicable, that we can go to as a reference, as well as the reason why you left or were booted from the crew.

N/A

Sensei

Smash Lord
Good luck with your surgery Cactuar. Hope everything works out well. When you recover I think you'll reach a new level of smash and become a Super Sayain! Just like Goku when he was recovering before he faught Frieza! I am actually kinda worried until your return :psycho:

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Greetings from the cruise! Bermuda is nice, lotsa sexy *****es, getting drunk off my ***.

Paradise, baby.

I'll be back on Friday. Later, losers.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
GJ to TSA members who showed up at the HRP tourney and was involved in the crew battle against HRP (honorary mention to cactuar for ****** their team, and for the rest of the team for being so good that WoZ didn't even need to play in order to beat them).

Our prize dollar with the signatures of HRP members:

Group photo (with exception of copy, hbk, sensei and raptorhawk ):

edit:
why is everyone wearing long pants? it was like 85 outside

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
doyoung2win said:
GJ to TSA members who showed up at the HRP tourney and was involved in the crew battle against HRP (honorary mention to cactuar for ****** their team, and for the rest of the team for being so good that WoZ didn't even need to play in order to beat them).
Wooowwww. Sounds like you owned them. Hard.

Muz

Smash Apprentice
Sensei said:
Stop posting PE1, you sig is making me jelous xP, lol
alright alright I get the idea, here's your sig :p
I was playing with a lot of ideas, and the editing on this took me alot longer than I expected, but I hope its worth the wait:

Dust off your N64 controllers...And CLICK to Brawl!

let me know if you want to make some changes. oh and let me know if the things loads slowly or doesn't run smoothly.

btw bro, the caption on your sig is misplaced, the words should be coming from your mouth :D btw i'm only using m2 when i'm fighting you from now on hahaha

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Jesus Christ, Muz, that sig is way too ****ing sick.

Mud's sig is classic. Emblem Lord should use it.

In other news, I'm back. Jersey sucks.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
All right, so some news. Meeting might be at my house on Sunday, and it can be earlier than 6. 4 is fine for me, and this gives us a chance to spend more time meeting, playing, discussing, etc. etc. My address is 2466 Wilson Terrace in Union, NJ, so please try and make it, especially those pending applicants.

I'll also talk with Angel about setting up a deal for a venue that can hold both our meetings and tournaments.

Tipo - I'm online at the moment.

Copycat should use this as his sig imo:

7/14/06 - Should have been something I posted a week ago, but we came through with our first official crew battle against HRP! 6 on 6 crew battle with PE. 1 as our alternate, the stakes were $1 and having the members of the losing crew sign their names on the bill. We won with 7 stocks left, and our MVP for the battle is Cactuar, who held on through and wrecked through 2 of their members and knocked out 2 more stocks from his third opponent before finally losing! Be sure to congratulate him for doing a job well done! I've got the bill on me now and, yes, I'm planning on framing it. TSA is getting stronger and better! Let's keep kicking some ***!

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Tipo mastr: WoZ lives on IM. No joke. He's ALWAYS on. Me too for that matter. >.>

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
nice, sensei and cactuar made it out of their first round for pools, their reppin TSA but their next pools look tough so wish em luck

EDIT- this is at FC6 of course

Sensei

Smash Lord
Holy crap muz, that sig is friggin amazing! I luv it, btw, fc was fun as hell but I won't be able to even consider playing the game for awhile now. Three days of nonstop smashing is a bit much imo >_>
Thanks hbk, but me and cactuar could have done better. I was so exhausted and tired from the drive and not being able to sleep that my preformace suffered. Oh well, no johns, its just an excuse.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Don't worry about it Sensei if you and Cactuar can't make it today. Get some good rest, because you guys did good. We're all proud of ya.

Everyone else, try to make it today.

Mudassir

Smash Cadet
Me and muz will be there around 4. who else is coming? Just wondering since i'm thinking of bringing 2 tv's, but the big one is a biotch to carry and i'm not even sure if it will fit in the car. Anyway, we'll need an extra cube so if anyone else could bring theirs thatd be great

edit: all that dude in sensei's sig does is fsmash, what a noob!!! Lol its pretty cool how he's going berserk tho, what anime is that from?!?!? I think it needs more blood

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Mudassir said:
Me and muz will be there around 4. who else is coming? Just wondering since i'm thinking of bringing 2 tv's, but the big one is a biotch to carry and i'm not even sure if it will fit in the car. Anyway, we'll need an extra cube so if anyone else could bring theirs thatd be great

edit: all that dude in sensei's sig does is fsmash, what a noob!!! Lol its pretty cool how he's going berserk tho, what anime is that from?!?!? I think it needs more blood
lol silly, you said the name of the anime already.

Guts was pretty badass.

As for people coming, the ones I have confirmed are Me, Mud, Muz, and Do. Copycat is a maybe, and PE. 1 won't come until 10:30.

Emblem Lord is on a leash with his girlfriend, HBK is on vacation, and Sensei/Cactuar wants a break from the game.

So 4, maybe 5, then 6 later on if people want to stick around later into the night for Darell.

Applicants still need to confirm if they are coming or not.

Top Bottom