• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
JFox wants to play with some TSA members at his house. I'm free Wednesday evening after 5 and Thursday. I'll probably head there on one of those times, depending on who wants to go

Pending applicants, this might also be your chance for me to meet with you and see you in action, since I'm not going to the meeting this week.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Everybody's doin it

I would like to join
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself: Lets see I'm from Philadelphia, northeast to be exact.I have my own apartment Work full time (m-f,9-5)and try to play smash as much as possible

2) Your primary and secondary characters:Doc I play him so much im still looking for a secondary

3) Why you want to join:I would like to join because I know im what your looking for in terms of a membor I play smash alot I'm very active i've been to kotc twice where ive played with muz and copycat, ive played numerous times with cactuar and do I have a car so i can get to crew meetings and give rides. I am trying to increase my skills and i feel that this crew could definetly help me do that while having a good time

4) A name of a previous crew, if applicable, that we can go to as a reference, as well as the reason why you left or were booted from the crew: N/A

I'm perfectly fine with not being accepted though hopefully cactuar and do will convince that im fit for the team If there is ne where I can go to try out b4 as well as sunday I would like to go

Sensei

Smash Lord
When are you going woz? I might be able to come on thursday but things are looking pretty grim, my very sick cat has not been feeling well. The vet told us we might have to amputate his tail and he won't be able to run or jump again :(. j/k about the cat. idk, ill see what i can do.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I have an Open House on Saturday, but if it lasts long enough, I can get there after 4 or 5.

Testicle Results:

shminkledorf said:
1 PC Chris
2 Mofo
3 KoreanDJ111
4 krazyjones
5 unknownforce
5 Darc
7 sockninja
7 brookman
9 ZoSo
9 woz
9 rawsox
9 Dazwa
13 _milktea
13 Lock
13 V
13 Emblem Lord
17 BlueDeath
17 copycat
17 TECH
17 shmnkledorf
17 MarthIsMyHero
17 Debo
17 Yo-Yo
17 Jsmooth
25 Emerald Assassin
25 Larx
25 SPAWN
25 Risky
25 TradeMark
25 Bj
25 Justin
25 tony
33 Adat
33 2cndchance
33 gil
33 SOLAR
33 none
33 Ian
33 Jam Stunna
33 Thor
33 JcenT
33 I love lamp
33 omega
33 Steve the Pirate
33 Antioch
33 Lev
33 Bye
33 G-NI
49 Bye
49 Mike
49 Bye
49 BAKURA
I got 9th. Not bad. Copycat got 17th, which is good.

Emblem Lord wanted atleast top 10 and got 13th. Conclusion? Failure.

GTFO TSA or I'll beat you with a meat stick.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
OMG! I missed top ten by one placement! I must kill myself now!!! lmao.

But seriously, instead of worrying about my placement you should be worrying about losing weight Woz. You f*ckin fat ***.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
MOJOJOJOJOJOJO is the best, i always liked bubbles the best but the red one has cool hair and the green one has cool eyes.

its cute, but the monkey is too fat.

Muz

Smash Apprentice
woz...those youtube vids are....interesting :p
right now i'm debating on going to kotc or to hrp's thing, where is everybody else going this saturday?

alright heres my progress on hbk's sig:

time for a little sweeeet chin music
i decided to do something not related to marth since you are too good with so many chars, i hope its ok with you. if you have any comments/suggestions let me know

i had been trying to rework your original logo, but i couldn't figure out how to fit a cool animation into it, anyway, this is what i had:

i'm still thinking of ideas for sensei's sig, and i have an idea for copy's(probably too complicated heh), but I'll also try to work on one for Do and cactuar. if you guys have any wmv, mpg, or avi files i can use, send me a pm and i'll try to make a sig out of it. btw do, your dark jigz is hawt

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
2 good muz, lol good with so many characters i dunno im ony good with a few :)
i probably wont be able to make the next 2 crew meetings due to vacation, ill kepp you guys updated.
and for woz, emblem and copy could 1 of u guys tell me who u lost too at IIIesticle... if any of you happen to know, i know emblem lost to woz bu thats about it.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
A kid named Darc knocked me out of losers. His Fox was ok. It only one stocked me and the match was very close. His Marth utterly ***** mine in a Marth ditto. Yeah, his Marth was really good. No shame in losing to a better player.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Muz, there are some interesting Cactuar vids on youtube(taken from the final fantasy animated series i believe). You should find a way to use those.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Mudassir said:
you call that powerpuff girls z? lol. try this:
power puff (and cartoon network characters) comic

and super special bonus since u seem to love youtube so much:
waste the rest of your life watching anime and various other cool crap by clicking here

bow down! your welcome :)
WOMFG POWERPUFF GIRLS DOUJINSHI!!

*dies*

I love it. I actually saved each page on my computer a year or so ago. Bleedman needs to get it going again.

They made a really good fighting game for this on newgrounds:

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/301661

It's ****ing hardcore.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I am officially petitioning TSA for a ride to FC 6.

Will pay for gas and shiz, and also crew with you guys for crew battles if needed since nobody else from THP ever goes anywhere. =/

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok, guys my father has officially turned into a ***** about the weekly Sunday crew meetings. Out of nowhere he went from totally cool with it to "OMG! WTF? BBQ! Y r those guyZ AlWayZ ova hERee?!! HaVe T3h M33tin at oNe of thI3r HoUse'S!!!" So, yeah, no meeting at my house for awhile guys. We'll have to find someone else with a big enough space for it. Which is just as well, because TSA is getting so big my poor downstairs family room can't handle it.

Sensei

Smash Lord
How bout RaptorHawk's house? >___> His basement is pertty big, ask anyone that has been there <___<
And Inui, I already asked a lot of people and people have asked me before you, so you're one of the last ones on the list, sorry. I'll let you know if you can come.

Sensei

Smash Lord
Raptorhawk lives in Dover. You can see his house on google earth. Its the one with the big gat Pikachu picture hovering over it...actually google earth is a little off, his house is like a few houses west of that picture.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I'm going to the HRP tourney in New York on the 8th instead of KOTC. Marcus said he's going. Anyone want to join me or possibly give me a lift because driving is such a b*tch?(Looks at Copycat)

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
He's just scared of getting lost.

I figure as second of command, it should be you driving people around, just like I do all the time.

Besides, Copycat is going to KOTC because he and I are part of the KOTC crew, which is something you should be supporting since we're affiliated with them.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
No. I could care less about getting lost. If I did it's just a matter of either turning around or getting on the garden state parkway. No the thing is

1. The A.C is busted in my car

2. My car is small as hell.

3. My car has no C.D player.

4. The windows are busted, so it will be hot as hell.

You can see why I wouldn't want to drive people.

Eh, w/e. I honestly forgot you guys were part of the KOTC crew. It's cool. I just wanted a little backup to rep TSA that's all. But I'll go it alone if I have too.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Well if you're headed there, you better kick some *** then.

If there are other members who really want to go with him, feel free to. I know Mud and Muz often go to their tournaments.

Top Bottom