• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
wutup TSA ppl i played wit a couple of u guys like last week at charles house, i think it wus woz, P.E.#1 and emblem lord i kno im probably not good enough to join yet but i wanted to play wit u guys more, im sayin like if u guys could just keep in touch wit me wenever u guys r playin or sumthin like dat, o yea and copy cat i need ur number cuz i 4got my glasses at ur house and im blind as hell now cuz my contacts ripped da other day

Mudassir

Smash Cadet
<--Muz

i have a better idea for scoring for the next tourney thing:
1 point for each stock you have left at the end of the game
So if you lose you get 0, and if you win you get a score from 1-4 depending on how well you did. add up all the points after you play everybody and the person with the highest cumulative points wins. Theres no point in counting how many stocks you took off, just makes things confusing.

ps- me and pe1 are a great team, but i failed at being a good tank, next time we're taking you down!

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
can someone please explain why i suck so much at this game. Discuss
and im kinda confused about the tourney u posted sensei, did it happen already and like do they have a venue, cause i only saw it said Montville...nvm. got it, lol rules say u have to stick with the same character the entire time

Sensei

Smash Lord
The real question is...why do I suck so much at this game? Discuss...
HBK, your mindgames are awesome but you need to use a lot more varieties to your marth attacks. Swordance, f tilt, down tilt, all that shffling bull and grabs, etc,...idk, just need to practice. Having lots of experience is one of the best methods of training.

EDIT: I just realized on the fc6 roster that a lot of TA is going to that. I am considering on going to FC6 and driving down there. Who wants to come with me? We need to step up TSA, make a name for ourselves! "They can take are memory cards, but they will never take our freedom!!!"
*Charges with spear*

Mudassir

Smash Cadet
<--Muz

i have a better idea for scoring for the next tourney thing:
1 point for each stock you have left at the end of the game
So if you lose you get 0, and if you win you get a score from 1-4 depending on how well you did. add up all the points after you play everybody and the person with the highest cumulative points wins. Theres no point in counting how many stocks you took off, just makes things confusing.
what if something like this happens:
person A just barely loses every game he plays, netting himself 0 points
person B gets 4 stocked every game, netting 0 points as well

even tho person A did overall better than B, by your new method theres no difference in their scores. My system is more complicated but more complete i think. every game would be worth up to 8 points.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
See dudes. here is the thing. We have four Marths in the crew now. I'm second in command of the crew and yet every Marth in the crew is better then mine. Why is that? Why is Emblem Lord t3h SuXoRz?! Discuss.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Lol Emblem, your Marth is better than mine at dittos :D

Had a great time today all, grats to the people who came and helped make TSA some $$ :p

Phrase of the Week: Woz, you make me so unhappy. </3

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
huh? O_o Dude I suck at marth dittos. Fair combos rip me a new as*hole.

Wish I could have made it to this tourney. Would have loved to give you guys some back up and repped TSA with you guys. Sadly, work is a b*tch.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
LK. Join our crew.

Sorry Woz. I just want to skip the bull**** and get straight to the point.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Go away lest you desire an *** whooping from my Marth.

LK. Join us. You know you want to.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
yo woz i saw the pillows... most amazing night of my life they are just as good if not better at concert then they are on cd...

ps i <3 tsa members

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Emblem Lord supposedly mained a Roy before he went Marth. He gave up on Roy when he found out he sucked with him.

But I don't understand it, since he sucks with Marth too.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
LK, if you join us, I'll kick out Emblem Lord and you can be our second in command.

Good deal imo.

PS: Crew meeting at Emblem Lord's on Sunday.

Top Bottom