• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Simian Oath" a Diddy Compilation | High Quality DL | A mirror would be cool :P

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Oh hey, don't need to worry about the re-upload I asked for.
I figured it out I think.

EDIT: Nah, Rapid share is being lame.
Someone needs to re-upload this to megaupload or something ;S

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I put this in the opening post:

I want to apologise to a number of people whom I couldn't get in. This was just taking too much of my time to get done and finished with. Particularly, I want to aplogise to Count, Pastaboy, Trela and IDK, all of whom I wasn't able to get in.

Also, NinjaLink, I'm sorry, I tried not to use the private videos you have, but they snuck in :( I'm pretty sure most of the vids of yours I used aren't recent so please don't hurt me too much.

As an aside, a lot of the videos in this compilation are ancient, and not representative of the skills of its players today. It's a video that should have been finished last year.

Count

Smash Champion
No need to apologize to me, I didn't really send my replays to anybody like I was supposed to. And all my YT vids were fairly old. Downloading this now, it should be amazing!

Thanks for all the hard work vyse <3

edit: vyse this is amazing. holy ****.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It's 20 minutes roughly.

I also still need someone to upload this to megaupload/filefront.
Plzzzzzzzz

<3

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Wow Vyse! Thanks for the great vid! I appreciate all the hard work, time, and effort put into this. It inspired me to keep playing Diddy Kong... :D

I also got a good laugh at how old my clips were *lol*

DFEAR

Smash Hero
wished i could of contributed to this but got my dazzle too late :3...i actually learned one thing from this thanks :3

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Aparently more than 10 people can download this since it's been downloaded at least 14 times since I uploaded it.

Oh well, keep downloading it and we'll see how it goes.

Still, if someone feels like uploading this somewhere like Filefront, that'd be handy.

Esca

Smash Champion
For real, that video was SUPER sick.

All the Luda playin' while Hanson's rapin'. That song fit perfectly.

Too good.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
LOL! Esca's feelin' it too. DURRTY MUTHA****IN' SOUTH, *****ES

Song selections, player introductions, segue-ways, well-placed editing...it was all great. Combo videos longer than five minutes tend to bore the snot out of me, but you kept me interested for the entire length.

Can I tap your services for my retirement combo video? =)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
For sure Hanson.
We'll make something super amazing.

Well I've been speaking to NinjaLink about this and he's helped point out a few (big) errors I made. Specifically in the Midwest intro where I put down Sauce Boss as Atlantic North, then made the bottom right square say 'Atlantic North' lololol.

I'll be fixing it and re-releasing it a little later on with a few subtle changes. I at least need to re-render this in parts for the youtube upload.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Wow loved this... especially all the spikes lol
Definitely worth the long wait xD

EDIT: and LMAO at ending xD
Also, I loved those clips of NL, especially the last one.

Coyn3Masta

Smash Journeyman
this is gonna be sweet, I'm gonna download it now =D

I just watched it, way too good

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ey vyse, can you send me just the mp3 files you used? i loved those last 2-3 especially, but they were all good

Player-1

Smash Legend
Just finished it, great job vyse, but **** the southwest music. and btw, the RC Diddy nana lock of me isn't actually me, it's ADHD.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Awesome vid, like some other said. normally more than 5 minutes of a combo vid bores me. This one had me interested all the way through, and not just cause I'm at the end :p

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
it was so fitting for thien to be to the song that he was :laugh:

i thought atlantic south's music match the attitude of the south in general too

midwest wins best song though

Player-1

Smash Legend
We'll see how long you last driving down the streets of the ATL bumpin' the latest Lady GaGa joint in your mom's van. You will get pulled over and lose your shiny new license due to lack of street cred. =)
you said you were going to come to GA for some tournaments months ago, still planning to?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Just finished it, great job vyse, but **** the southwest music. and btw, the RC Diddy nana lock of me isn't actually me, it's ADHD.
looooooooooooooooool
I'll fix it somehow I guess lol.

I tried to capture a lot of genres of music throughout it. Originally Atl North was going to have a different song, but NinjaLink showed me a video with that song and I couldn't resist.

For International Diddy's I was originally going to go with a J-rock song from The GazettE, but I decided against it for some reason.

Midwest's song 'The Future is in your hands' is a song from the Devil May Cry anime.

Atlantic South's song is a remix of 'The Way I Are' done to Bramble Blast from Donkey Kong Country 2.

Le_THieN Southwest's song is by P. Diddy. How could I not.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm supposed to visit one of my boys in Conyers sometime this season, but it will be hard to make sure it coincides with one of your events. What's the next big event coming up?
Probably this, but unfortunately it's not getting much hype at the moment.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=229910&highlight=august

Our next biggest events would be the monthlies we have at WABA, 3rd weekend of every month.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206029&highlight=august

but if you can't make either, we have weeklies to, they're just nowhere as large as the monthlies.

Top Bottom