• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Simian Oath" a Diddy Compilation | High Quality DL | A mirror would be cool :P

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Can I still get some clips in?
I've been meaning to upload a couplet things but I never get around to it.
xD

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I'm with 4RCE; hell, I just finished compiling my clips in case we ever did this again ><

I'm sure it's wayyyy too long down the line for any new input, though, and that's fine. I just want to see the finished product :D

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
You shall see my friend.

I'm lacking in the free time at right this moment.
I'll make an effort to get it done in the next week I think.
No more late night zombie fests in Left 4 Dead for a while :)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It's the editing that's taking a while, cause I'm trying to make everything just 'fit' with the music. It's hard to explain, but I guess the simplest way to put it is that I'm trying to make like, different sections of songs flow for the same lengths as the comboes I'm including.

Plus I'm trying to balance life and Uni and work.

But I'm not doing anything for the next two days barring working on this, so we'll see how far I can get.

Player-1

Smash Legend
It's the editing that's taking a while, cause I'm trying to make everything just 'fit' with the music. It's hard to explain, but I guess the simplest way to put it is that I'm trying to make like, different sections of songs flow for the same lengths as the comboes I'm including.

Plus I'm trying to balance life and Uni and work.

But I'm not doing anything for the next two days barring working on this, so we'll see how far I can get.
It's called 'Synchronizing' =)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Are either xoxokev, kaptain kong or IDK midwest?
If none of them are, what about mdrndaymercutio or Trela?

Sauce Boss, You got a name change didn't you? What was your username before that?

I need to know.
Thanks guys :)

Player-1

Smash Legend
Kaptain Kong lives in Washington according to his profile (North west corner of the US don't know what region you'd call that).

Edit: Trela lives in Texas and xoxokev lives in California according to his profile

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
Are either xoxokev, kaptain kong or IDK midwest?
If none of them are, what about mdrndaymercutio or Trela?

Sauce Boss, You got a name change didn't you? What was your username before that?

I need to know.
Thanks guys :)
Yeah it used to be brawlbro, but why?

Trela

Smash Lord
*tries to bump thread*

That's right. Texas baby.

Me, Gnes, and Flip. BEST Diddys, no?

=Trela=

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
****ing Uni is taking up soo much of my time.
I had like 2 full, free days and they got squandered on Uni work and clubbing =_=

This weekend I'm not going out for smash, Imma lock myself in my room and finish this.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
@SRTM: Sorry bro, I'm not accepting anymore >.<

Just to give you guys an update, I got slowed down whilst working on Atlantic North's section because premiere cs3 started screwing up the playback quality, making **** hard to edit.

Pretty sure I've sorted it out, but I wasted quite a few hours researching how to fix it. Aparently Premiere CS3 and cs4 suck when it comes to this issue. I don't think I'll ever use them again.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yeah Australia's kinda lame.
Well, our longest break is over the summer holidays which fall around Christmas time for us...

ScouT

Smash Rookie
why is this not out yet? i feel like it was supposed to be out like 3 months a go haha

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
So do I.

Look, it'll be out before Genesis.
I have no more Uni, work only twice a week.

I just need to get my hard drive back from my friend so I can finish the **** thing.

I think if I just reserve one solid day of straight editing, it'll be done.

ScouT

Smash Rookie
no rush i just keep checkin on it for like 3 months now haha. i mean its your time man do with it what you will. we all understand it takes a long time for something like this

Top Bottom