• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Scottish Smash Thread

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Why not.

My interest in the Wii is fading fast, perhaps this could be the saving grace to rekindle the flame of joy that is brought to a true Wii gamer...
Or maybe I'm just talking ****e again.

Either way, give a time and a place and I'll let you know.
Loool good stuff. You free anytime during this week? If you answer this question I will let you know by Tuesday when Im free to play!

Aye ok you guys can come over this weekend if you like! If it happens the theme will be:

:066::039:VALENTINES DAY!:066::039:

There will be 5 quid wine and some chocolates being served with a bit of banter on the side :confused: There will be a Valentines tourney where the only characters viable will be female, (no Sheik, no one likes a lezza on Valentines :confused:), Captain Falcon, Roy, Marth and Ganondorf!

Lemme know if you guys can be arsed and I'll set it up. I know it's a ****e weekend but my birds in Newcastle that weekend and I won't be able to do another until mid March so get in while stocks are in (eh? eh?!)
How I laughed for the ****ey stupid banter, too much:confused:

Joe: k

jalued

Smash Lord
Aye ok you guys can come over this weekend if you like! If it happens the theme will be:

There will be 5 quid wine and some chocolates being served with a bit of banter on the side :confused: There will be a Valentines tourney where the only characters viable will be female, (no Sheik, no one likes a lezza on Valentines :confused:), Captain Falcon, Roy, Marth and Ganondorf!

Lemme know if you guys can be arsed and I'll set it up. I know it's a ****e weekend but my birds in Newcastle that weekend and I won't be able to do another until mid March so get in while stocks are in (eh? eh?!)

ok 2 things

1) lesbians are people too!!! :'( (i am bias though, since i can only play sheik and YL, and YL isnt gay enough to be counted)
2) hehe, ill stick with real valentine thank you very much, but i do believe the banter for this would be awsome...however gay it may turn out to have 10 sweaty guys in a room together for 5-10hours, on the day of love haha

Aiko

Smash Champion
There will be a Valentines tourney where the only characters viable will be female, (no Sheik, no one likes a lezza on Valentines :confused:), Captain Falcon, Roy, Marth and Ganondorf!
I like how these characters can be used.

Marth - well he looks female
Roy - He's on Ph1re tonight!
Captain falcon - He'll show you his moves.
Ganondorf - Valentines day wouldn't be complete without a wife beater.

Kone

Smash Master
Ryan - you coming to southampton? u and paul want to get to mine thurs night then we'll drive down on fri morning? megabus it from edinburgh to newcastle n i pick u up. Whys ur lass in newcastle ? is she a geordie?

my bdays is thurs night lol so expect drinks

InvisibleMuffin

Smash Cadet
Loool good stuff. You free anytime during this week? If you answer this question I will let you know by Tuesday when Im free to play!
As it happens, not really.
Going out tuesday & friday nights, archery on wednesday, aikido on thursday.
But I'll probably give archery a miss, the session times were changed for that one day for unknown reasons.
No idea about the weekend, but I'll probably be spending saturday hungover.

So... yeah.

I've also not played brawl in a while, so if I suck THAT'S MY EXCUSE AND I'M STICKING WITH IT!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
since i got spare cash i wanna attend a Scottish fest

anyone care to give me the details or anything happening next week or week after ?
OMFG! The once fabled greatest Marth in all the land is so gracious as to flake one of our fests!

Alright in all seriousness now:mad:

what mode of transport you taking?
Is it
FLAKEMOBILE?

haaaaahaha !!!!

grayfox

Smash Champion
Ryan - you coming to southampton? u and paul want to get to mine thurs night then we'll drive down on fri morning? megabus it from edinburgh to newcastle n i pick u up. Whys ur lass in newcastle ? is she a geordie?

my bdays is thurs night lol so expect drinks
Cheers for the offer but don't think I'll make that tourney tbh. March is a busy month with my 21st and anniversary with gf so close to the tourney, not to mention its a hell of a trip from Dundee rofl.

Nah shes not haha, think shes going down for a mates birthday

grayfox

Smash Champion
Couldn't get you on the phone Allan so assume these times are alright! hope you get this hoho!!

Reservation number for 1 passenger:

12-2936-140209-M90-1435-EDI-DUN

Journey information:

bus travel
Sat 14 February 2009
Edinburgh, St. Andrews Sq Bus Stn to Dundee, Seagate Bus Station
14:35 Depart Edinburgh, St. Andrews Sq Bus Stn
Arrive Dundee, Seagate Bus Station 16:25

1 passenger
Price: £8.50
Reservation number for 1 passenger:

37-7780-150209-M92-1900-DUN-EDI

Journey information:

bus travel
Sun 15 February 2009
Dundee, Seagate Bus Station to Edinburgh, St. Andrews Sq Bus Stn
19:00 Depart Dundee, Seagate Bus Station
Arrive Edinburgh, St. Andrews Sq Bus Stn 20:45

1 passenger
Price: £7.50

Reservation Fee: £0.50
Total: £16.50

grayfox

Smash Champion
OMFGG THAT ADVERT!!!! Everyone having so much banter! The half hearted shimmy that he bursts into while partaking in his banter is too much for words.

grayfox

Smash Champion
laptop sent back to get repaired (hopefully replaced) so no msn! on my wii and im kind of glad its fvcked! get me on a bebo/fb pm if need be/banter, ill be checkin regular.

already piping at this wiimote!!!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Hey man, sorry I haven't spoken earlier been pretty busy! Not sure exactly what you've missed but its probably been loads of banter :confused: Good that you stay in Dundee since we're all in Dundee from time to time for the banter so we should play sometime! If you've got msn add naedanger@hotmail.co.uk :)

Kieran when you holding the next fest btw? :confused:

grayfox

Smash Champion
RUUUUUDY! BAAADUUUUUUUUM!!!

Banter? :confused: I'm in Dundee. I have a free flat between tomorrow and 2nd if anyone wants banter?????????????????<<<<??? Busy fri-sun but otherwise open doors

InvisibleMuffin

Smash Cadet
I think I'll probably go for the whole time next week, and just go to the Friday Aikido session.
And I may end up metaspamming it all, because he's the only character I seem to play semi-decent. Go figure.

HDTV's cause brawl to lag about 3 FPS... and it may also be part of the reason why the colour was ****.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I think I'll probably go for the whole time next week, and just go to the Friday Aikido session.
And I may end up metaspamming it all, because he's the only character I seem to play semi-decent. Go figure.

HDTV's cause brawl to lag about 3 FPS... and it may also be part of the reason why the colour was ****.
yeah go for the whole thing particularly if theres going to be a tournament. I thought our matches were fun but the TV was pretty crappy lol, hopefully theres an option to turn off HD:confused: Play metaknight if you like but dont give up on your marth:dizzy:

Top Bottom