• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Scottish Smash Thread

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
No I mean like

Power rankings for the UK and Soctland
Power Rankings for the UK will probs be in the UK thread, if there not there, then Aiko will probs fix them after the tournament.

Scotland power rankings haven't been done yet.

Aren't you from Canada, why are you posting in a UK thread? You coming here soon or something?

@D: you're always bringing the banter, even when you flake you have the banter.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Power Rankings for the UK will probs be in the UK thread, if there not there, then Aiko will probs fix them after the tournament.

Scotland power rankings haven't been done yet.

Aren't you from Canada, why are you posting in a UK thread? You coming here soon or something?

@D: you're always bringing the banter, even when you flake you have the banter.
No I'm just interested which MELEE players I should look out for when i come to ESA

grayfox

Smash Champion
Every melee player that is regarded good apart from Mr P and GEEK, whom I doubt will be going to ESA anyways, will be at the tourney this weekend so just keep an eye on that.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I don't think many of us will be going to ESA, a lot of people are going to Germany and from what I heard about ESA2 being bad times, I'm not really interested in ESA3 unless a lot of people from the UK go.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
LOL I remember reading Ps post which was basically a long list of everything that went wrong :laugh:. It was so tragic I almost expected it to be on the 10 o clock news :laugh:

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I saw it too lol That sucks, but it shouldn't stop you from ever coming to it again

Wasn't ESA 1 like the best event ever?

Wasn't ESA 2 like the worst?

So obviously, the TO's learned from their mistakes, right?

Don't let a ****ty weekend and laggy TV's/bad organization stop you from coming guys :(

jalued

Smash Lord
ironically, i think i might not actually be able to attend the 14/15th smashfest, casue i have met a really amazing girl, so prob going out then (since it valentines day etc.), nothing certain atm, but YAY!!!!! so sorry guys... :p

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
ROFL nice one Ed! :confused:

we need a teams tourney at the next event or some teams money matches. Dont play teams enough and its too much fun

grayfox

Smash Champion
ROFL congrats Ed, although I was never happy about hosting it that weekend anyways. I'm thinking of attempting it this coming weekend, 6/7th?

If its too short notice back to the drawing board eh but everyone let me know

InvisibleMuffin

Smash Cadet
If you mean the friday 6th/saturday 7th, then probably not.
If you mean the saturday 7th/sunday 8th, then definately not.

So one less nub.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Fooking hell!! When did february suddenly be booked up to all fvck!?!?! Can EVERYONE who would be interested in attending an event in Dundee in February give me the dates they can go?

grayfox

Smash Champion
hmm maybe I should wait until early March. If some Paisley boys or something want to head over for a small one lemme know, preferably this or next weekend.

jalued

Smash Lord
im not free this weekend or the next (i mean, omg dudes, its valentines day- course its not free for such attractive people as myself) but yeah, all other weekends i think im free, ill get back to u on that though...

grayfox

Smash Champion
ok FVCK FEBRUARY! I can have a few people over on a sat/sun affair on a weekend this one or next but otherwise fest will wait until March. Will say what week closer to the time.

Penetrago

Smash Apprentice
if the bhoys are heading up this weekend or next ill be up for that if im free once a march date is decided ill work around it its only work that would hold me back but i can get dates off if im early enough

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Ive spoken to David and its pretty likely we could come to dundee this weekend.:confused: Looman said hes more likely to make this weekend than any time in march since he has loads of exams then!

grayfox

Smash Champion
rofl grand!! Btw I piped my laptop by spilling tea on it!!!!!! It still works but the keyboard types 5 letters at once if i press any key :confused: so I won't be on msn as much. I'm at my gfs place right now, but when I get back I'll either use my Wii or that bold on screen keyboard *facepalm*

Anyone is welcome this weekend, sat/sun affair! Just post the times here and we're sorted

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
I will now be able to make any future banter events since am currently unemployed. This weekend is a bit soon right enough, march is fine tho depending on how much money I have.

ac_anon

Smash Ace
rofl grand!! Btw I piped my laptop by spilling tea on it!!!!!! It still works but the keyboard types 5 letters at once if i press any key :confused: so I won't be on msn as much. I'm at my gfs place right now, but when I get back I'll either use my Wii or that bold on screen keyboard *facepalm*

Anyone is welcome this weekend, sat/sun affair! Just post the times here and we're sorted
laptops getting piped left right and centre.

Whether I can make it depends on how much of my essay I get done in the next 2 days really, I shall keep you posted.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
rofl grand!! Btw I piped my laptop by spilling tea on it!!!!!!
ROOOOFL well done.
Buy an external keyboard son?! Can't you send it back under warranty?
btw i know this sounds stupid as **** but it actually does work, i've spilt tea on my keyboard before but my laptop wouldn't power up, get a hair dryer and use it above the keys, (tbh you probs should have did this when it first happened, but if your lucky it might still work) hopefully the tea drys up and everything works alright again, apart from taking the entire laptop apart, thats all I can suggest.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Already tried the hair dryer kmeng! and i done it asap but it ended up getting worse! :confused:

I left my laptop open and arched upside down to allow it to dry manually and perhaps some condensation batner, fingers crossed and all that!

Think I'm getting it sent back and getting a new one regardless as it's fvcked in other ways, no matter anyways innit, just inconvenient for the moment.

gl with the essay Allan and sorry to hear about the job Ross!!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master

:laugh: fair play that it still works though.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
lol laptop johns

dunno where davemans f*cked off to but hopefully we'll be in the Dee this weekend. Want to play team games :confused: ?? cheers

Eh... aye wheres this influx of players gone to rofl.

Kamicciolo and Invisible Muffin do you guys fancy playing sometime soon? I could set something up lol.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Dont think I'll be going to Dundee today :confused: Flakemans informed me of his flake yesterday, Looman and Allan cant go either so I dont think we'd even have 4 people to play teams or even out on TVs?? Rydo let me know if you can even do another weekend in February and who may go and I might reconsider. I know Craig was up for it

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I could probably do next weekend. You gonna theme it and if so what theme would you give it just out of interest? :confused: I know you've spoken of theme-ing your fests so I'd be interested to hear how you would theme a fest on next weekends date I am curious :006:

Also is your MSN and ****e working now?

InvisibleMuffin

Smash Cadet
lol laptop johns

dunno where davemans f*cked off to but hopefully we'll be in the Dee this weekend. Want to play team games :confused: ?? cheers

Eh... aye wheres this influx of players gone to rofl.

Kamicciolo and Invisible Muffin do you guys fancy playing sometime soon? I could set something up lol.
Why not.

My interest in the Wii is fading fast, perhaps this could be the saving grace to rekindle the flame of joy that is brought to a true Wii gamer...
Or maybe I'm just talking ****e again.

Either way, give a time and a place and I'll let you know.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Aye ok you guys can come over this weekend if you like! If it happens the theme will be:

:066::039:VALENTINES DAY!:066::039:

There will be 5 quid wine and some chocolates being served with a bit of banter on the side :confused: There will be a Valentines tourney where the only characters viable will be female, (no Sheik, no one likes a lezza on Valentines :confused:), Captain Falcon, Roy, Marth and Ganondorf!

Lemme know if you guys can be arsed and I'll set it up. I know it's a ****e weekend but my birds in Newcastle that weekend and I won't be able to do another until mid March so get in while stocks are in (eh? eh?!)

Top Bottom