• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
You main Litchi now?
I mained her back when I started playing. I just chose Tao cause she was easier to learn. Once I learned Litchi I started playing both. Now its more Litchi than Tao but those are still the only two I play.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Litchi is a solid character, not to mention she's the best in Continuum Shift, lol. She also goes even with Arakune. I'm still going to **** you though :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Arakune is SQUISHY!

I'm still using him in the sequel, and he's only mid tier there. I'm not any worse at the game for it, lol.
SQUIGGLY JUSTICE TACKLE~!!

Tao stays in mid as well, but I'm really diggin' her "infinite".

I'm maining Hazama in the sequel though. His hat is too pimping, and I like the chains for moving around, lot of mindgame potential in that.
Hazama looks cool to fight as.

I'll be looking forward to Tao vs. Hazama and Tager vs. Hazama with you soon, hopefully ;-;

Tager's so ****ing beast in CS.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
GADGET FINGER!

Lol, Hazama's damage is garbage, but he gets huge bonuses for psychic reads and chain mindgames, so sign me up :)

He ***** Tager with zoning though. Tao's supposed to be hard for him, however b/c of how fast she moves everywhere. Her infinites are dumb, they do a lot of damage and aren't even difficult to do :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He ***** Tager with zoning though. Tao's supposed to be hard for him, however b/c of how fast she moves everywhere. Her infinites are dumb, they do a lot of damage and aren't even difficult to do :(
That's why I'm so happy about Tao. I won't have to work as hard on her to be better :D
That's time I can dedicate to TAGER!!

And Tager got ***** in CT. I'm sure Hazama isn't nearly as bad as the crap he had to deal with in CT.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Hazama is mid tier too, actually, one spot behind Arakune, lol. He has garbage dashes and garbage damage, which are what makes him not better.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sounds like you need a nice hot cup of Genesis Emerald Tager Buster, PX.
Best part of waking up.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Tager is Tager.

Tao is Taokaka.

You're getting Tager'd, Phantom.
Oh, and go to sleep already, insomniac.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I wanna play everyone. Espy I'm coming for that ***. Max10n's getting beasted by a chick and PX I'm calling a match against you.

Prime I want one match against you and Paw.....well......just look pretty when I'm playing you. :X

Suspect

Smash Hero
I almost just went to jail

I just saw this girl that was so sexy, i was about to **** her on spot.

I have never seen a girl look so good in my life, made my heart weak and everything.

Haven't felt like that since i met my psp.

/that's what family guy episodes are like, even tho this is a true story

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Lol blazblue.

I stopped playing the game because

1: CS is already out

2: There's barely a turnout for the game anywhere that has it (and it will get canceled in many tournaments... there won't even be a setup for it)

3: Nu and Arakune are veeeeeeeery broken and I mained Arakune :/ The game really has some severe balance issues. It's normal for the first in a new series, but it's very extreme in BB CT.

4: GG is way cooler anyways. It's unfortunately even more dead.

I'll be picking up CS most likely, when it comes to consoles or I move to Austin or somewhere with an arcade. Until then, I like SF4 way more, and SSF4 is around the corner.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Pick up TvC dude. It's balanced: even the worse character in the game (G.Lighten) is usable in tournament...as a CP. But still actually usable.

And I found out that PTX isn't horrible like I thought he was in the NA version. He's actually in the bottom part of high tier. :D I'm just sad that Viewtiful Joe is the second worse character in the game. :( Too short of range, too slow of Supers, got nerfed too much during the transition to NA.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Lol @ TvC. :D

But srsly, I'm off for two days. Someone get on BlazBlue and play me. It's Mutha****ing Tager Time.

"Maaaaaaaaaan-" is my PSN name.

And Suspect's a pretty cool guy. Eh uses Gambit and doesn't afraid of anything.

(Gambit, Felicia, and Juggernaut myself.)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799

But srsly, I'm off for two days. Someone get on BlazBlue and play me. It's Mutha****ing Tager Time.

Hey we should get together and get some Blaz in. :D

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer

Man, add me. Ph4nt0mX10. I'll gladly camp a Tager to death :)

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
No biggie, I'm used to it. XD

Also, Paw's internet is actually scared of me. We tried playing and we can't connect to each other's room. This is the first recorded case of an internet connection stopping itself for someone's safety... :D

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Pick up TvC dude. It's balanced: even the worse character in the game (G.Lighten) is usable in tournament...as a CP. But still actually usable.

And I found out that PTX isn't horrible like I thought he was in the NA version. He's actually in the bottom part of high tier. :D I'm just sad that Viewtiful Joe is the second worse character in the game. :( Too short of range, too slow of Supers, got nerfed too much during the transition to NA.
Figures for Joe, but I'm keeping my comfort pair as Volnutt Joe.

As for Blaz, still haven't played it, can't get it, want to get into it.
Saying a spiritual successor of GG, transition shouldn't be that bad, but who the hell to first try...

**** now I have to try to go this Friday.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i won 3 ranked matches in a row :D

and i got the things just got real trophy, i lol'd

Nike, just get a ps3, everything will be better.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
LOL, I love the replay feature. Espy, when you get to my house, you must watch this Crowning moment of Tager.

Lvl 60 Rachel thought she had range. She instead, got Tager's ****.

Edit: Already did PX. I'll be on later, like after 2ish. I've got somewhere to be at 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom