• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
And I'm putting it to good use.
To answer your question: When it's Tager.

However, my Tager is 600% manlier than other Tager's. Fun fact.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You need to get it again and play it, tofer :) Then we can have a Blaz orgy, with you in the middle of Man and Espy Tagers with me raining bees down from above.

Also, the game isn't really unbalanced until you get to the lowest tiers. At the peak of the metagame of Blazblue (Japan), any of the mid > high tiers has a chance of winning. Only people that complain about the brokeness of Arakune and Nu (especially those that don't include Rachel in that), are not good players.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
They're still pains in the ***...'specially for Tager.

Won't stop him though. Got that Blissey HP and Shuckle Defense.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
PX, no more johning about the Austin thread being taken over by Pokemon...you helped create the SA BlazBlue thread.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I personally have more trouble with Ragna's than I do Nu's and Arakune's. Rachel's can spam me to hell and back, sure, but I've learned to block.

I really do feel the game is balanced enough. Sure, Tager has no approach, but with 3 hard reads a match...

Bam. GG.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Tager needs 2-3 reads depending on whether or not one of those is an Emerald Buster and how much health his opponent has.

It's pretty weird that you have trouble with Ragna, seeing as he's within your range at pretty much all times, haha. Just get a good backdash and then you have him grabbed.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
...what's this "backdash" you speak of?

Sounds very unmanly, 'specially for Tager.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's not even a "dash," he just hops backwards and is fully invincible while doing so.
That fact that you even suggested...retreating as Tager... at all makes me question your Ganon-ness...it makes me nauseous.

I'm onto you.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I hate Vanille, she's annoying as ****, and has an inconsistent accent, **** her. Arakune doesn't do American or Soviet damage, he does BEES.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
...European Bees...which do European Damage...which is marginally LESS than American Damage.
Puny bees.

And yes Phantom...Vanille's annoying as hell. I don't understand why Max10n likes her at all.
She should be the Wendy's girl. Looks just like her...if she were Asian.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
A) Vanille deserves to be hated, annoying ****. Not only that, she is the root to all the bad **** that happens in that game

B) Pokewalkers are dumb, i dont feel like further explaining that

C) ZSS is a sexy *****

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, it's the Fal'Cie that are the root to everything bad that happens... she just makes things worse by being a lying annoying *****. Fang would be perfect if Vanille wasn't her friend (terrible, nonsensical ending ignored, of course) :\

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
She doesn't have leathery skin, lol. It's like... redhead skin, if you've seen it.

Also, come to the Austinfest. I brought my PS3 and a second pad and BlazBlue :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
She doesn't have leathery skin, lol. It's like... redhead skin, if you've seen it.

Also, come to the Austinfest. I brought my PS3 and a second pad and BlazBlue :)
Fang's an alligator in disguise.
Hmm...you know...that's not half bad.

Anyways, thanks, but no thanks. Got some things to catch up on, and stuff.

Besides, I only had 45 minutes of sleep last night. I'm falling apart over here.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
1) I don't really throw backdash into my game, because I self-taught my Tager. The reason Ragna is rough for me is because he eats EVERY ****ING ATTACK. But no johns, so I man up and deal with it.

b) Vanille is hawt. Haters gon' hate. This Tyson guy knows what's up.

4) Paw hates Pokewalkers. We all have Pokewalkers. We are (mostly) men. Therefore...

Topaz) All this talk of bees keeps reminding me of this:

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
1) I don't really throw backdash into my game, because I self-taught my Tager. The reason Ragna is rough for me is because he eats EVERY ****ING ATTACK. But no johns, so I man up and deal with it.

b) Vanille is hawt. Haters gon' hate. This Tyson guy knows what's up.

4) Paw hates Pokewalkers. We all have Pokewalkers. We are (mostly) men. Therefore...

Topaz) All this talk of bees keeps reminding me of this:
wrong.

Paw hates Pokewalkers. You all have pokewalkers. People wear pokewalkers are gay. You are mostly men. Therefore...

im actually gunna stop arguing about pokewalkers, im severely outnumbered. Lost cause is lost.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
i won 3 ranked matches in a row :D

and i got the things just got real trophy, i lol'd

Nike, just get a ps3, everything will be better.
[Insert Smash voice]Congratulations.

LOL, I love the replay feature. Espy, when you get to my house, you must watch this Crowning moment of Tager.

Lvl 60 Rachel thought she had range. She instead, got Tager's ****.

Edit: Already did PX. I'll be on later, like after 2ish. I've got somewhere to be at 1.
Wow, sounds like something Rachel will be doing in CT for a long time to come. :D

And I'm putting it to good use.
To answer your question: When it's Tager.

However, my Tager is 600% manlier than other Tager's. Fun fact.
That's almost as manly as Bang. :X

They're still pains in the ***...'specially for Tager.

Won't stop him though. Got that Blissey HP and Shuckle Defense.
Heaven forbid a pokemon that exist with those stats.

PX, no more johning about the Austin thread being taken over by Pokemon...you helped create the SA BlazBlue thread.
Austin Pokemon Thread and SA Blazblue Thread. All this and more in the great state of TX. :D

Oh yeah this is for Paw!

Suspect

Smash Hero

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I only use Juggs as my assist man. lol
You got BlazBlue? We're playing PX and some other from guys from Austin right now in Player Matches. We need to get everyone in on these one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom