• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Haha, should we just make a BlazBlue thread in the Best Region area? I really do feel like we pushed Nike out... And there appears to be a decent chunk of SA interested. Maybe we could just start it in the Southwest area and get others from nearby in on this?

But at any rate, did I mention I love you PX? I threw in some backdashing. I only use it in the corners now, but it beats the hell out of calling infinity million attacks and blocking them all.

But ditto the hype. This gives me a reason to get good period. lol

Edit: Dayum, Castro! You gonna' take that from your student?! :D

And it doesn't bug me Paw. The campier, the better. I love a challenge.
Backdash > grab is too good with Tager, especially against shorter range characters. If you want to watch someone amazing, you should look up videos of MikeZ, he has some crazy setups you could steal, too.

I saw ONE of you backdash against me once... I forgot to call you out on that, haha.

I played Jam in X and XX, such sick combos! That DS guilty gear was really cute too, I'm going to have to put that back on my R4.

I think it was Greywolf who I was talking with about Soul Calibur 2, and how it was perfect and didn't need any sequels.

I miss my gamecube...and Talim's mid-air combos and Astaroth's five hit kills.
Oh well, at least BlazBlue is really cool. Sword Iris BZZT BZZT

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I played Jam in X and XX, such sick combos! That DS guilty gear was really cute too, I'm going to have to put that back on my R4.

I think it was Greywolf who I was talking with about Soul Calibur 2, and how it was perfect and didn't need any sequels.

I miss my gamecube...and Talim's mid-air combos and Astaroth's five hit kills.
Oh well, at least BlazBlue is really cool. Sword Iris BZZT BZZT
Your character is 100% garbage in the sequel :)

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
@PX: It was probably Espy having his Tao bleed through the Tager. lol
And yeah, I watched the combo vid, but I should look up his actual matches. Haven't done that yet. Mike Z is a pretty hilarious guy though.

@GreyFox: Rachel with good spacing ***** Tager, since she's one of the few who can deal as much as Tager... Errr, relatively speaking.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I'm just saying. Rachel should not lose to Tager ever but in CS she is bad.

Litchi and Tao FTW!!! :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Backdash > grab is too good with Tager, especially against shorter range characters. If you want to watch someone amazing, you should look up videos of MikeZ, he has some crazy setups you could steal, too.

I saw ONE of you backdash against me once... I forgot to call you out on that, haha.
MikeZ is absolutely sexy. I want his Tager.

GG on the DS was garbage.
GGAC+ for the PSP was sexy. Played just like the PS2 version.
Then I sold it for Blaz on the PSP.

I don't have much fighters anymore. I sold most of them for Heart Gold (Arcana Hearts, GGX2, Street Fighter Anniversary Collection [SF2T & SF3S], Mortal Kombat Armageddon, and Tekken DR for the PSP).

Oh, and that one garbage Capcom fighter that combined SF2, SF3S, SF Alpha, Red Earth, and Darkstalkers all into one game.

It was horrible.

=====

I still want Darkstalkers for the PSP, I might reconsider getting GGAC+ for the PSP again, and I still have the DBZ Budokai Games. I should sell parts 1 & 2 though. Budokai 3 was the best, and the Tenkaichi series can suck and die.

Oh, and I have Primal Rage. :D
Mortal Kombat, Clayfighter, and some other 90s fighters too.

Your character is 100% garbage in the sequel :)
loooooooooooooool.
And Tager's a ****ing beast.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Ugh BrazBrue talking, it is okay Nike. I have nothing much to say to this topic either. Also Paw, BrazBrue side tourny wouldn't be good. And Castro, another character we play. I play Kuradoberi Jam in GG also.

So Nike how are you doing in Pokemon?

Nike.

Smash Hero
:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

TAKE THAT ESPY

I kinda quit playing it after getting 16 badges and re-beating the elite 4. I wanna fill up the dex though :D

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I still haven't gotten the 7th one yet. I am debating on if I should level up my Vaporeon or not. :/

If anyone from that one place are planning on going to Pik A Nik, how many do you think that should be? Because I was going to buy food, and I do not want to be short on any.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

TAKE THAT ESPY
...take what?

I was too busy playing BlazBlue.

My Tao leveled up pretty good tonight. Finally got all them BnB combos down.
Gonna be moving onto the advanced stuff soon too.

See all of whoever of you guys at Pik A Nik.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Okay guys if you have a problem getting to my house call Espy or me.

Also my Ma saw what I was calling the smashfest and decided to make a Pic-Nik themed food thing. So you guys get to make yalls own sandwich's, and other pic nik food items. I like Spaghetti!

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
espy, are you gunna be at your dorms on saturday? if so, ill catch a ride with you to that guys house, and ill throw in a couple of dollars for gas.

oh yeah, get ready for some noel love. all up in your buisness with my drive.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
For future reference guys, if I'm on the PS3, it's usually later on the day/at night. I was only on Thursday afternoon because there was a fest going on. If you want to get Bee spammed, try not to play too early :)

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
TOFER! i almost got into a fight at the club last nite on your side of town by sum short mexican tatted cholo! ...im scared to go to your pik a nik feast now....NOT! (borat voice) :p whose all goin? i want money matches...=)

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
yeah, ill bring 2 ps3 controllers with me

ill be going pyle ;)

you should've challenged that mexican to a money match, show him your skillz

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Okay guys if you have a problem getting to my house call Espy or me.

Also my Ma saw what I was calling the smashfest and decided to make a Pic-Nik themed food thing. So you guys get to make yalls own sandwich's, and other pic nik food items. I like Spaghetti!
You know, a more subtle reference would've been funnier.
But still, good job.

espy, are you gunna be at your dorms on saturday? if so, ill catch a ride with you to that guys house, and ill throw in a couple of dollars for gas.

oh yeah, get ready for some noel love. all up in your buisness with my drive.
Nah, I'm gonna be back at my house this weekend, so you might need to find another ride.
If you have absolutely no means to get there though, call me for a ride. I'll take you.

If you can pitch in a few bucks for gas, that is.

=====

@Pyle: Wanna do the same MM that I did with Castro?

-Best of 7
-You choose my characters for me each round, but you cannot change characters yourself.

I'm stingy though, so $3.00 is as high as I'll go.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That makes absolutely no sense, unless it's a reference.

Having said that, I agree with Nike as well.

=====

@Paw: Wow @ the rejection. lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nike'd also be going out of his way too, you know.

But whatevs. Just call me if there's no other way for you to get there, okay?

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Why Hooters Fest? What kind of reference would that make?

====

Espy, That was the only one I can make on the spot, and I felt that it was right to put in at the time. And also, I will be needing a ride to that thingy tomorrow since you're going to be at your house.

====

PD, you should've called me. I would've had you back.

====

Paw, I love them too <3

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Alright, I managed to nab my brother's car from his work so I'll be able to drive to Pik-a-Nik tonight, but I can't stay past midnight.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
OK SA here are the plans for WHOBO2 just to make sure every one is on the same page.

thursday= smashfest at my place and sleep $5 gas money per person.

Friday Night- staying at the sheraton suites. rooms are $50 a night if Austin comes with we can do two rooms and we would be looking at $10 bucks per person.

Saturday- put SA on the map and pwn face!!!!!:;)

Saturday night - ride back home!:)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It would probably be best to spend the night there on Saturday as well, because LT singles doesn't start until 7PM on Saturday and could go on for a very long time. Would probably be very rough for the drivers, especially if Friday night runs late or people go to the rave or whatever.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Well no one is going to stay for Low Tiers. And some of us actually do have to be back for the next day.

====

On other note, Pik A Nik was a BLAST! Thanks everyone for attending, and also Paw is the greatest Troll ever. I also loved the matches between me and you Sus... oh wait. You're not in SA anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom