• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Well no one is going to stay for Low Tiers. And some of us actually do have to be back for the next day.

====

On other note, Pik A Nik was a BLAST! Thanks everyone for attending, and also Paw is the greatest Troll ever. I also loved the matches between me and you Sus... oh wait. You're not in SA anymore.
Really? SA isn't staying for Low Tiers at all? I mean, I don't personally mind either way (saves me like 20 something dollars), just wouldn't get to **** with my Ganon, but I don't know what Austin wants to do.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
OK SA here are the plans for WHOBO2 just to make sure every one is on the same page.

thursday= smashfest at my place and sleep $5 gas money per person.

Friday Night- staying at the sheraton suites. rooms are $50 a night if Austin comes with we can do two rooms and we would be looking at $10 bucks per person.

Saturday- put SA on the map and pwn face!!!!!:;)

Saturday night - ride back home!:)
I have a major problem with what's in Red. I don't think you realize this or not but Singles pools start at 1 pm on Friday.

Let me post the schedule up again to make sure we are all on the same page here.

Xyro77 said:
Fri.
1 pm - Brawl Singles Pool
4 pm - SoulCalibur 4 (360)
5 pm - Brawl Teams
6 pm - Tekken 6 (PS3)
8 pm - BlazBlue (PS3)

Sat.
11 am - Brawl Teams Low Tier(F and G tier)
2 pm - Street Fighter 4 (PS3)
3 pm - Brawl Singles
5 pm - Mario Kart Wii
6 pm - Marvel vs Capcom 2 (PS3)
7 pm - Brawl Singles Low Tier(F and G tier)
8 pm - Blazblue (360)

Sun.
12 pm - Brawl Teams ISP
2 pm - Brawl Singles ISP
3 pm - Brawl Crew Battle
I can't stress this enough that we have to leave Thursday night to get there before 1 pm. JUJ I want to have a talk with you about this matter at hand ASAP.

In other news, Tofer's fest was mucho fun. Won a Zelda ditto MM with nothing on the line. xD Oh well she sucks and that's all I need her to do. Thanks Tofer for the fest. :)

@Tofer: Don't pay attention to him. He is going to turn into another AL and make stuff up just to feel included.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
greyfox i challenge you to a zelda ditto MM, winner gets nothing, because its a terrible character you should not be good with.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Austin was ready and willing to travel on Thursday, for the record. It would probably be easiest/most optimal to meet in Houston at the hotel or whatever. I can see how our car wouldn't mind avoiding LT singles though. PT got banned so Zigsta got the ****, JoWii doesn't really play a LT, and I play Ganon, but I'm retired so I don't really give a ****, haha. LT doubles will do well enough for me, and that will happen while singles brackets happens :)

I think I like Paw 20x more now b/c of that post, haha.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Maybe juj meant that yall would leave friday morning, like that last time i went to hobo, we got to houston at like 10am (before EVERYBODY else)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm going to be watching so much BB on Friday evening... debating potentially practicing it a bit and entering it for ****s and giggles.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Bah, I'm done with Zelda in Singles Paw!.

Oh well. Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention this.

If we were to leave from JUJ's place Friday morning, we would have to get up before 6 in the morning just to make it in time.

Personally I don't like being late to events like this. I get worried that we won't make it in time and parts of my hair becomes silver. =/

Again it's everyone's choice when we get to leave but I strongly suggest taking off Thursday evening.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm actually all for heading over to WHOBO on Thursday night. Gives us time to sleep and rest up for Friday, which would be no problem.

I honestly don't know what were gonna do, but it doesn't look like LT is gonna happen for us.
Sorry Prime ;-;

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Just for clarification I orginally pruposed for leaving friday morning. I was not aware the venue would be far but I am not opposed to waking up early as I wake up at 4:00 most mornings.

If you guys want we can go up thursday night and stay Friday night as well. It will just have to be $20 a person.(still a good deal if you ask me)

I am sorry I cannot stay too late on saturday because i would have to be back in town for work.

Sorry for anyone who wanted to play lowtiers. I am trying to see if I could move some stuff around but for right now it is hard to keep everyone satisfied with such a big group going.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Zigsta, if you want to play LT you're going to either have to talk to JoWii and make sure he won't kill us on the late drive back, or find us cheap/comfortable housing somewhere (though it's obv not going to be as good as the SA stuff).

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
**** guys, you didn't tell me you'd be leaving Thursday. Grey told me we'd be leaving after Friday so I work this Friday...

This ****ing sucks.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dang, I completely forgot.

If Morning's going, then let's leave Friday morning, early.
EDIT: Just re-read Morning's post.

You wouldn't be able to go then if you work on Friday, since it starts Friday.
;-;

Did you already pay for venue online or anything? If you absolutely can't make it, perhaps we can talk to DF or someone about a refund.

That, or if you can make last minute changes at your work.
Sorry MS.

@PX: The Unlimited Forms you don't even have to download in the PSP version. You just gotta buy them from the shop.
Unlimited Tao is hilarious.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Morningstar works friday.

KoF13 hype

cause the last one was KoF syke

and bowser is mid tier, stop cheating zigsta

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Suspect, you're not in SA so we cannot really take you anywhere, sorry.

===

Morning Star, I feel bad for you. I really hope you didn't already pay.

===

PX, you're not fast enough.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
He only owed me 30 cause I paid for his badge. I'll talk to Duggy to see if I can get a refund for it.

Sorry about that Morning. By some horrible luck my phone was DC'd all week. I'm really about that for ya.

:(

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I don't think I'm going to pay 5 bucks for the Unlimited Forms, haha. I'll save that money for something that's actual content and/or CS.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
If you come and he doesn't go then yes. You also have to tell Nike that he is bringing his car for the second ride.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Why do I have to tell Nike?

And how would this come about, do i have to call duggfin and tell her that mstar isnt going and ill be using his badge?

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
You have to tell Nike cause I don't think I'll be driving so you have to tell him and you have to pay me 35$ for the badge. :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
wtf? im not paying for a badge already paid for. Unless morningstar didnt pay you yet, in which case I mis understood this situation and change my mind

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Morning never paid me so I have to ask for a refund from Duggy. Unless you wanna pay for it since you are in SA and all. :)

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
yall missed out on some sexy smash tonight. was fun.

Quick Notes:

-Me and Nike = best team ever, 2nd place!
-im never playing Diddy again
-ivysaur=combosaur

this is all.

Oh yeah, double judgement made my night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom