• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol, I was only joking.

I don't care about hosting someone else tourney unless I get a request to do so...

There are plenty of people here who know how to run a 18+ tourney and make it run smooth.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Is Suspect trolling or is he coming back to SA soon??
------
Nice vid, Nikerz. Reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld with the ASSMAN license plate.
------
I'm 100% confirmed for WHOBO now.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Sweet. I think everybody is clear on the plan now.

Juj is coming back Saturday night. I might stay til Sunday. I have a hard time driving late at night and fall asleep at the wheel. Me stating til sunday will depend on how fast doubles and singles are running. If it's too late then I'll just stay the extra day.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Okay, so let's see here:

- Who's going in total?
- What are the carpools?
- Gas/Hotel prices for each person?
- How long are we staying on Saturday night?

I would just like to know.
Oh, and also, my last class on Thursday ends at 6:15PM. I won't be able to get to JUJ's place until around 7PM. ;;

I'll try getting over there as fast as I can.

Nike.

Smash Hero
My car would be $5.

I think it's eight of us. There is room for a tv :)

I also get outbof class at 6:00 and would be showing up to juj's around 7.

Nike.

Smash Hero
We reallyyyyyy need a wednesday night smashfest of all the ppl going. We could use all the practice we can since we'll be tired after the drive and pools are early on friday.

Can't be my house though :(

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Okay so Greyfox just told me that it is going to be 20 for gas and hotel.

Man, then I am going to be at JUJ's pretty early. He's picking me up around 5, he said.
Study Break: I also have a late class on Thursday, so I will probably get to JUJs around 7 as well. Im willing to stay the extra day, but I figure all of that will get worked out later.
Just find a way to get to JUJ's place before 8. I was gonna say 7 but Castro you wont be there till after.

We gonna try to leave JUJ's/SA before 8. Till then, take the time on Wednesday (or today) to pack your things for 2 nights.

Those who still owe me money are, K Prime, Tofer, and MorningStar. Please have your money ready by Thursday. Since most of us are unable to attend LT singles, Prime your payment goes from 50$ to 40$, Espy I'll give back 10$ to you if you still want it. Tofer still bring 50 and Morning 30.

Text me if anything comes up on your side.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sure, Greyfox, I'd appreciate the $10 back for the LT singles.

I'll be at JUJ's before 7, most likely. Depending on traffic at the time, at least.

Suspect

Smash Hero
i need to find a **** team mate, hylian is to cool/good to team with me and i dont want to team with a ike.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Hello smashers!

I've been tasked to inform everyone about a regional/national Super Smash Bros. Brawl tourney happening in Utah!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263780

It is happening the last weekend of May. For more information, look in the OP of the thread. Post in there if you have any questions regarding rides, fees, housing, or anything else regarding the tourney.

We hope to see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom