• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I'm one of the few that really attempts to take anything outside of smash seriously. Quincy only cares about Blazblue =P I sold my copy to get FF13 lol.

Although with the way life has been I haven't been able to play many games or attend many gatherings at all. Still being carless doesn't help.
Just setup the Brawl tourneys and I'll take over since you don't have time for it. And yes, Blazblue is that **** good. I haven't wanted to play a game tourney so much since GNT4. :)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Just setup the Brawl tourneys and I'll take over since you don't have time for it. And yes, Blazblue is that **** good. I haven't wanted to play a game tourney so much since GNT4. :)
Since I'm on Spring Break right now, I'm taking the time off to really step things up in my work. I will be starting work on the next Final Smash.

I would like to call it Revolucion vol 2, but since it's too soon, and I'm working with Nori, we are going to be making Mashfest 2. It's still going to have FS9 integrated into it, just like the last tournament.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
yo texas

WC is doing a flying out service, basically, you submit a paragraph about why you ****, and if you're selected you will be flown out to a west coast tournament.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=60908 there's the link, if anyone is interested.

hope to see you soon.
i have 1. i **** because i 3 stocked mikehaze in tournament with pichu. true story. <3 ya mike

Nike.

Smash Hero
Reposted from Nikefest thread:

A few things

-Anybody is welcome to come over wednesday and spend the night. I know Kyro is and JUJ might. Come over anytime after 2pm ish.

-I need only 2 tv's from you guys.

-If we can get those last 2 tv's, there will be ten total. What we really need is 10 wiis/brawl discs. Bring'em guys, I only have mine confirmed so far.

-The tourney will start on thursday at 1pm. If you didnt spend the night, your more than welcome to show up thursday morning after 10-11. Try not to be late, but text/call me if your going to.
Confirmed Wiis:
1. Nike

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Hey Nike, can you upload stages from a SD card to a download site thingy? I need a DL link for my stages in the Custom Stage competition Overswarm is doing. I'm sitting on 7ish stages right now. :(

Nike.

Smash Hero
Lol I dont know how to do any of that code stuff. As of right now I'm paying greyfox to set up my SD card with my custom textures and music.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Sup guys. I'm coming from the middle of Arkansas with two other guys to Whobo, and I'm teaming with Zigsta for low-tier. I had asked him where he was staying so that we could get some practice in before jumping into the tourney, and he said that they were staying with you guys and that you got the hotel room. Would it be too much to ask to have 3 more guys stay in your room/s? I know it's a lot to ask, but let me know.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I felt like I mooched bad. I think I'll give Nike $5 for that untouched Country Fried Steak... and broccoli.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I only ordered iced tea and no food, not really expecting to scavenge unfinished food.

Okay maybe I was and there was some, but I did not expect the whole steak.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I hate Ike dittos with a passion though. They are so stupid once someone is off stage.

"Well, he needs to use aether now. How should I gimp him? Fair? Dair? Bair? Ftilt? Dtilt? Utilt? Fsmash? Dsmash? Usmash? Eruption? Aether? SO MANY OPTIONS!"

It gets even worse if somehow both Ikes are offstage.

"AETHER! AETHER! YAAAAAAAA! AETHER! YAAAAAAAAA! YAAAAAAAA! AETHER! AETHER!"

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
1. Espy
2. K Prime
3. Morningstar
4. Nike
5. Castro
6. Pyledriver
7. JUJ
8. Kyro
9. Ethan
10. Toxik
Discuss, I suppose. Would like to hear feedback.
It should change for every two to three tournaments we run.

Mmhmm.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
By the way Nike.

We should try making our tournaments should pay out to top 4/5.

1st: 55%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%
4th: 5%

or

1st: 55%
2nd: 25%
3rd: 10%
4th: 5%
5th: 5%

Unless there are better percentages for dishing out prize money that you can think of. *shrugs*

Nike.

Smash Hero
Less for you, more for us. I like. :p

In all honesty, the second option sounds way better since theres a bunch of ppl who could get those two 5th place spots.

Somebody host another tourney :>

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh snaps, so that's where you're going, eh?

Well, we'll be happy to have you.
That, and you can teach me Mario for real now.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
And you can teach me Sonic. :D

I've been trying to play him expertly but like... I can't do all the experty stuff.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
hey guys, some last minute info if you havent been reading the tourney thread on theSEX:

All fighting games will be held on Saturday at Hot Box Pizza in Denton.
Here is all the info you need on Hot Box.
http://www.yellowpages.com/info-8715145/Hotbox-Pizza?lid=8715145
Pizza is 10$ for a large cheese AND breadsticks. This food is top tier.

tourney thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=265460

also, if you wanna watch the stream tonight, we are just playing around on different fighters and brawl:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/southern-entertainment-expo-thesex-sf4-bbct-ssbb-t6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom