• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
So I just remembered something fun.
At that smashfest we had a short time ago in which you interesting SA folks came to play, I had a most entertaining match with that charming fellow named "Chris Zigsta". During said match, he ended up falling through the floor of Pokemon Stadium 1's Grass phase and I laughed a lot and jumped to my death in order to obtain a replay. Now I cannot remember the name of the man that owned the Wii that contains this replay, but I would like to obtain this replay if at all possible. Would the gentleman that owns said Wii please post a reply? I would greatly appreciate it.

TL;DR? Someone has a replay of a fun glitch that happened during a match I had with Zigsta. I could really use it, so please post with a response if you do.
I was there to see that. It was just as crazy as Mewtwo's fB on BF. Lol, so silly.

I had a dream that Greyfox invited me over to his place to brawl and he fed me breakfast and dinner. o.0
Best dream I've heard in a long while.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I made a rough pr based on tourney results of FS8 (lol), Steakfest 2, Mizumi, and St Philips.

1. Espy
2. K Prime
3. Morningstar
4. Nike
5. Castro
6. JUJ
7. PyleDriver
8. Kyro

Impossible to continue after that. Santi, Ethan, and Slim aren't in it due to being inactive and Donkey Bong goes to basic training tmrw.

I was joking about this stuff before St. Philips tourney since PR's usually just create drama, but after seeing a bunch of recent new faces, I thought maybe some competitiveness could actually come out of this.

yeah im jking. i hate marth.

im just going for the nike theme

I'm liking it :>

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol, I don't mind much about the PR for SA. I kind of like that SA is stepping up to the challenge and getting better.

@Nike: You forgot me. :p jkjk I don't wanna be in it. xD

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I made a rough pr based on tourney results of FS8 (lol), Steakfest 2, Mizumi, and St Philips.

1. Espy
2. K Prime
3. Morningstar
4. Nike
5. Castro
6. JUJ
7. PyleDriver
8. Kyro

Impossible to continue after that. Santi, Ethan, and Slim aren't in it due to being inactive and Donkey Bong goes to basic training tmrw.

I was joking about this stuff before St. Philips tourney since PR's usually just create drama, but after seeing a bunch of recent new faces, I thought maybe some competitiveness could actually come out of this.

I'm liking it :>
You know what? I see this, and something inside me says Ganon belongs on this list. And I'm just crazy enough to try. Espy, grab your things. We're questing for something only Ganondorf can obtain. Spiritual endarkenment.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
It's the last Final Fantasy game that is going to come out.
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Thats a good one.

What's the big thing about FF13? Everybody's hyping it up and idk why :(
Actually it is getting bashed for no good reason at all. It will be a great game, mark my words.

dang, smoking that good stuff i see.
Indeed, Oh well. They can miss out on the amazingness you and me will enjoy

Espy- No no, It's not going anywhere =D

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
10-2 onwards with deviated battle systems, haven't played those upwards.
:O Would you even still play any before 10-2 or you gave up on FF completely?

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Well i stand by my statement i made a while back in that i ENJOYED X-2 and 12, sure maybe not to the extreme greatness of some of the other ones but it was still enjoyable non the less

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Pokemon next week, so I have to finish Dante's Inferno in that time. Then I got to get 32 badges, beat Red twice, get Lugia and HO-OH and collect everyone pokemon possible before Monster Hunter 3 comes out.

By that time I think I'll quit Brawl for good. :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
I quit brawl singles back in 09, i may return to it

im picking up metaknight

and throwing him off a roof

Suspect

Smash Hero
funny thing is that know one probably wouldn't of even said anything had not espy/hylian notice and posted about it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Remember when I asked you why payouts were so low? Lol. You're too slow.
In all honesty, I noticed something was wrong when I heard Hylian as we got our money.

I just completely forgot up until earlier today.
But I feel bad though. Hylian and Prime didn't get anywhere near the amount that they should've recieved either, and Hylian had to drive back home too.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I realized this the moment that he passed it out. only 4 less entrants but $50 less for first. I didn't understand it, but didnt think much of it like espy.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
so, after playing ff13 for a few hours, i can confirm but one thing: Vanille is a dumb *****, i want to murder her.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
so, after playing ff13 for a few hours, i can confirm but one thing: Vanille is a dumb *****, i want to murder her.
I knew that, and I haven't touched the game, read a review, or watched a video about it.

I stand by my statement that if the FF is FFVII or later, it sucks for one reason or another.

EDIT: Wait, Vanille isn't the main character. Lightning is....right? Or am I getting people mixed up again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom