• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
FFX is awesome, Niddo.

Only video game that's ever made me cry.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
FFX is pretty good. The only game in the franchise that I've bothered to finish, at least.

Oh, and it DID bring us Rikku, and paved the way for Berserker Rikku in FFX-2...so take from that what you will...

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I ain't even a fanboy and I know FFX is one of the best games of all time. OF ALL TIME.

But srsly though, Rikku. I <3 you Espy for mentioning it before me.

Any Rikku textures for ZSS? If so, Paw knows what to do.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I ain't even a fanboy and I know FFX is one of the best games of all time. OF ALL TIME.

But srsly though, Rikku. I <3 you Espy for mentioning it before me.

Any Rikku textures for ZSS? If so, Paw knows what to do.
Lol, I got ya. I need to redo ZSS textures anyways. :)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Just thought I'd remind everyone that today Donkey Bong leaves for basic training. He'll be somewhere on the east coast and is coming back in 2 months for a short time.

I hope he's doing alright.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
aww come back proud donkey bong

any thinking a smashfest friday or saturday?
else i'm deciding those days whether to use my house to host a smashfest or just invite a few friends over for that brawl/etc and L4D computer lan play i promised them a month ago

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
my friend saved over my file on ff13, losing 13 hours of gameplay...............words cannot express my discontent and sadness...****

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
You let your friend play only after 13 hours of gameplay? I expected a little more dedication to "my new game, my time." So rude for a guest to save over an existing save file instead of creating a new one... sad...

Nike.

Smash Hero
If it makes you feel better, I had to return my new computer since its not compatable with my tv.

Thought about buying a laptop instead, but I'm gonna use the money to go to MLG Orlando. Somebody go with me so that it's not a lonely flight :)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
If it makes you feel better, I had to return my new computer since its not compatable with my tv.

Thought about buying a laptop instead, but I'm gonna use the money to go to MLG Orlando. Somebody go with me so that it's not a lonely flight :)
When is it and I might consider on going.

Too busy looking for codesets for the CSS to find out.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
It's not like it's a sticky on the tourney listings sub-forum and in the title :/
Guy, I have 8 tabs open for this thing. Just tell me the date and save me like 5 minutes cause I am on a time limit.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Click on that big image on the top left part of the page. There is a bowser on it.

You are now at Smash World Forums home page.

Scroll down and click the link labeled "Tournament Listings"

Am I going to fast?

Scroll down, slightly, and read the title of the stickied thread, the one that has the words MLG Orlando in it.

If this process takes you 5 minutes or is too difficult, please die :D

@ sus: go to san japan, you can get alot of shorukens and wait for them to never get uploaded again.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
'ello there, Kyro.
The break of silence is quite settling.

Regrettably I won't be free until Friday, but I'm still considering having a Smashfest that day or Saturday, unless no one's available to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom