• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I'll have the results thread up tomorrow.....today.....when ever I wake up.

@Kyro: I HATE OLIMAR!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I've failed ;_;.....

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyFox86 View Post
Not if I have anything to say about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyronexx View Post
I can't let you win that Greyfox!
I kept my word XD, GGs today GreyFox

I'll have the results thread up tomorrow.....today.....when ever I wake up.

@Kyro: I HATE OLIMAR!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Awesome, I will try and make it to them. this coming quarter I have no class on Thursday and Fridays. Also I do not have a Spring Break like the rest of yall.
I'm all for those Nike-fests. I have night classes Monday through Thursday so I envy those going mid-week, but Spring Break should solve that. And WTH Tofer, no Spring Break? What kind of blasphemy is that?!

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I'm all for those Nike-fests. I have night classes Monday through Thursday so I envy those going mid-week, but Spring Break should solve that. And WTH Tofer, no Spring Break? What kind of blasphemy is that?!
The degree plan I am in has it to where I do Bachelor's degree in only two years. So we have school through Spring and Summer break.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So I just remembered something fun.
At that smashfest we had a short time ago in which you interesting SA folks came to play, I had a most entertaining match with that charming fellow named "Chris Zigsta". During said match, he ended up falling through the floor of Pokemon Stadium 1's Grass phase and I laughed a lot and jumped to my death in order to obtain a replay. Now I cannot remember the name of the man that owned the Wii that contains this replay, but I would like to obtain this replay if at all possible. Would the gentleman that owns said Wii please post a reply? I would greatly appreciate it.

TL;DR? Someone has a replay of a fun glitch that happened during a match I had with Zigsta. I could really use it, so please post with a response if you do.

Suspect

Smash Hero
That happens somewhat often. Happen to morningstar when i played him in a friendly at my Frosty tourny

Suspect

Smash Hero
I had a dream that Greyfox invited me over to his place to brawl and he fed me breakfast and dinner. o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom