• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
In my personal opinion:

1/2 - Espy/K Prime
3/4 - Morningstar/Nike
5 - JUJ
6 - Castro
7 - Greyfox/Paw
8 - Donkey Bong
9/10 - Zook/Pyledriver/Maaaaaaaaaan

*shrugs*

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Nike, Ethan, Pyle, and I are all around the same level I'd say. Pyle and Ethan need to show up more. Castro almost beat my rusty Snake, ;) and Donkey Bong is a rising star.

I still haven't played Maaaaaaan. Prime and Espy are the best in the city.

Nike.

Smash Hero
1. Espy
2. Kprime
Can't wait to see you 2 play this weekend, you guys are going just about dead even. Prime needs to sway my vote.

3. Mstar
4. Nike
We're like dead even as well.

I get problems right here. Normally I put JUJ as 5. But then Ethan does pretty good at everything he goes at. Castro is getting better just about every time i see him. Donkey Bong is as well, we come very close now in our serious sets. Sad that he's leaving though. Honestly have no clue about Pyle Driver, played him a few times at Castros apartment and he seemed rusty. Watching a serious round robin of these 5 players would be really interesting. I say you guys do it this weekend.

Greyfox, Kyro, and Paw I'd put after that group. That would make it 12, but then DB leaves next week and it's 11. Anybody I didn't mention I don't really know much about. They should go to St. Philips and place good.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Not to interrupt the flow of conversation, but I only got to play with like... two of the SA players that came to that smashfest and only in doubles.
Thank you for coming and I hope you guys will grace us with your presence again soon. ^^

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
Nidtendo better make it to St Phily.

wait, what am i saying? Nido never shows his face.

omigod phantom, stop with the avatar mindgames. X(

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Nidtendo better make it to St Phily.

wait, what am i saying? Nido never shows his face.
If someone can pick me up, and pay for my entry, I can make it. Because I ain't driving with a busted oil tank in my car.

I swear, Brawl tournaments are bad luck for me. I either get sick, or my car breaks. >_>

Wait.
4. Nidtendofreak
Inui Logic :D
O_o

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Time to plan ahead then for my Smashfest considering those spontaneous Smashfests and week-to-week tourneys.

I may not make St. Phillips now, the family's considering going out to celebrate my brother's birthday this weekend so I'm expect to go along.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Got my house arranged right now, come over guys. I'm helping Kryo learn his chaingrabs. We've got 5 tv's hooked up and ready, with one extra. SO BRING SETUPS

-Nikers

Edit: Tofer, I don't have your number :(

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Got my house arranged right now, come over guys. I'm helping Kryo learn his chaingrabs. We've got 5 tv's hooked up and ready, with one extra. SO BRING SETUPS

-Nikers

I will try and make it, your house is pretty far. I tried texting espy but nothing, I do not think I am going to go.

Where do you live Nike?

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace

-Nikers

No, not chaingrabs!!! Hylian broke the IC's already!!! :(

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I will try and make it, your house is pretty far. I tried texting espy but nothing, I do not think I am going to go.

Where do you live Nike?
That would be nice to know too so that I don't have to rely on Espy for a ride all the time. You could PM if you don't want to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom