• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I tried the first one once, kept getting killed by some flying thing on the first level, and ragequit five minutes later. At least I think that was Megaman

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Megaman is actually super awesome. I got one for GC and it kicks ***. I would play it a lot abck in the day, now I believe my chars are rather OP and it got boring. an Awesome mega man to play is Megaman 5 Team Colonel. Srsly it is greeeat! It's for Gameboy Advance, so pretty sure you can ROM that if you wanted

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
MegaMan 2 is kinda pretty great and I recommend it sometime.
The MegaMan Battle Network stuff was pretty decent, I just never got into it.

I still haven't gotten to play MegaMan 10.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
May i guess where the new title gained origination...

Okay as of right now, nobody should be hearing a song if you are on 15 or 40.

Prepare the song.<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/66YnFY3-uBI&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/66YnFY3-uBI&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
What could that be? :V

I still don't know how to embed songs :(

You have to be a mod to do it I'm afraid. Just tell me what song you want and I'll put it on the next cycle ^__^

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
This is like an anime version of Top Gun!

Epic!

And it sounds kinda similar to Dragon ball Z when Goku is on Planet Namek

Also, how'd you loop it?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
The reason why they are negative is because i deleted all the trash threads on there when i used to be a mod. i gave up my mod position cause nothing happened in the Samus boards.

I said what's the community like, not it's current status xD. That was quite predictable however, seeing as one of those boards hadn't had a post for like 7 days O.o

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I don't use my AiB account outside of the Chat rooms, but i believe that is completely out of relation.
lol at negative posts and threads XD

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Official BBR Recommended Rule List 3.0

New ruleset guys. They're against LGLs, they've removed Bowser's Klaw rule, FD can't be a starter unless Castle Siege is, and just wait until you see the rest of the stage list.
That was a good read, i didn't notice too much of a change, so it's good, to say the least.

I also saw you on AiB the other day :l

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im using a modified version on MLG rules for my events. BBR rulesets has a history of not doing whats in the best interest of players who DONT use mk.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Im using a modified version on MLG rules for my events. BBR rulesets has a history of not doing whats in the best interest of players who DONT use mk.
lol'd, Welcome back Xyro :laugh:

Oh I wish I would've seen you then! A lot of times when it says I'm in the room I'm either playing or afk
I sent you a Private Chat message :l
And i waited about 10 minutes. Don't ever go AFK again, i worry when i type someone on AiB and they don't return. I'm talking deadly situations, like losing to Smash Gawd (To prevent teh namesearches <_<)

Top Bottom