• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Guys.. Xyro knows how to deflect bom-ombs off of Samus' chest without it exploding / powershielding.
Worst of all...he won't share the secret.

Congratulations you scrub <3.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KCic3Or2gQs&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KCic3Or2gQs&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&autoplay=1"" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
How the mess did Xyro get banned? o_0

And where is this music coming from?

It's coming from intergalatic space :3.

Also he got banned for various problems and whatnot.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
O_o I don't see an embed link or anything. Strange... I'm scared, haha. Where's this music from?

Edit: It kinda makes this board epic, haha. It's not your everyday board that has music poppin up from nowhere.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
What do you mean the most? e_e
He's been banned before? o_o

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
What do you mean the most? e_e
He's been banned before? o_o
LOLOLOLOL. KJ or Dryn Can't discuss this because it's mod stuff, but a gooooood portion of his posts have infraction notifications on them. It's usually for flaming, and I don't get why he doesn't just stop when he hits 5 points, but KJ you and and Dryn need to see when he has 5 points and tell him to be careful.

I believe he does it out of fun.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
He gets himself banned for fun.
Better than the bans i get from Xat *smh*
You're a brave man, Xyro, if you're reading this, the Samus boards rejoice.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Issy, you're doing it wrong, it's supposed to be Usmash.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
He gets himself banned for fun.
Better than the bans i get from Xat *smh*
You're a brave man, Xyro, if you're reading this, the Samus boards rejoice.
Ah finally. We have someone who will kiss Xyro's *** enough to keep his ego up, and the rest of the boards don't have to chip in.

Samus boards Rejoice!

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hey, i don't do this for Xyro, all my sorrow is directed at the Green Lesbian. Obv.

Cherry should start sucking up.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
But when Xyro returns, he'll bring special gifts for his fans :D
You must live by his word to get them :mad088:

O_o I don't see an embed link or anything. Strange... I'm scared, haha. Where's this music from?

Edit: It kinda makes this board epic, haha. It's not your everyday board that has music poppin up from nowhere.
Music = Epic, Congratz KJ.

and LOL xyro got banned again. Brutal, he's all about getting banned. Like out of everyone I've known on here he gets banned the most.
I'm glad you all enjoyed it ^^.

The song is one Xyro himself showed to me. It's called Jet stingray stage (Marine Base) from the Mega Man X4 OST. Now, we'll try another song. Some of you might recognise it.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pW2A1DBjobs&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pW2A1DBjobs&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Or when my avatar changes...

What music is this? .-.
I lyke.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Have you guys ever heard of Panic? He's a Samus, and he ***** me repeatedly on wifi just now. I mean like he THREE STOCKED ME...again and again and again...i almost cried...

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I guess...I just can't believe how solidly I got demolished..how on Earth do I fight a missile cancel storm? Maybe powershielding is the answer, in which case I'm just gonna have to wait to find a Samus main irl

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
get close to him. once you get inside samus she has basically zero options to get away. this is magnified in the olimar matchup, just because of how one sided it is

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Without my approval you are nothing.
This is full of win.
I guess...I just can't believe how solidly I got demolished..how on Earth do I fight a missile cancel storm? Maybe powershielding is the answer, in which case I'm just gonna have to wait to find a Samus main irl

Powershielding? You forgot the part where this is Wifi.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Powershielding isn't an issue for me. Then again, I do use the character who arguably has to powershield more than any other character in Brawl.

Top Bottom