• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If you can PS on wifi against a Samus, you've won the match /JV 4 Stocked

3-way ninja, lul

You can see some videos of him here (and that Olimar isn't me).
Not impressed.

Against :olimar:?
Only on wifi mang.

Only on wifi.
Pretty much this.

I guess...I just can't believe how solidly I got demolished..how on Earth do I fight a missile cancel storm? Maybe powershielding is the answer, in which case I'm just gonna have to wait to find a Samus main irl
Where abouts do you live? I'm pretty sure I know all of the good Samus' mains locations, so I could recommend one to you.

get close to him. once you get inside samus she has basically zero options to get away. this is magnified in the olimar matchup, just because of how one sided it is
Seriously this. The MU is not even worth playing. Unless your name is IsmaR, don't play this MU. It is UNWINNABLE.

This is full of win.
Not as much win as you <3

you can psheild on wifi. you just need to be able to adapt to it *Shrug it isnt hard for me. hell i can SDI on wifi lol
I can't power shield online, guess it's down to adaptability.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Because I live in Youngstown, where there sadly is no Brawl scene, and I don't have a car nor the money to consistently travel to the rest of NEOH :/

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I will ask again.

Vocal, why are you on Wifi?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Hey! It's the only way I have to practice! Sure, it's not perfect, but it has helped me improve a lot, plus it helps me become familiar with character's tactics. I guess it's more like wifi is to see what characters do and real life will be where I perfect how to fight it

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

I don't see an FC.

No johns.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oh, I was always just too lazy to look it up and put it on here ^_^
Well maybe now's the time to let people know you're one of the many that can't reach a Smash Scene at the current time? :rolleyes:
Just a suggestion.

Indeed it is. It's a superb opening tbf.

Now prepare to have your ears destroyed.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Mr7II1_0Us&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Mr7II1_0Us&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
I click the last page button on this thread after not having been here for a few days and all of a sudden i hear this song and go, "Wtf?" and check my tabs and open pages to see if i opened something that lead to this, then i figure out that it is coming from this thread and start laughing my *** off.
Good shiz KJ. ;)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Maybe i can make it down there sometime this Fall Break, go for a few offline friendlies maybe? Needs more Offline XP, Obv.
I wish; I'm in Philadelphia during the school year though :/

Indeed it is. It's a superb opening tbf.

Now prepare to have your ears destroyed.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Mr7II1_0Us&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Mr7II1_0Us&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
If I kill a bunny within the next 10 minutes I'm blaming you. Any bunny murder after that I'm blaming on Ismar - someone's gotta dislike this guy.

PS <3 Ismar

Btw, is everyone else hearing both songs at the same time as well? Or is this just because I'm on 40 page count

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
im on 40 ppp

i hate you allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
How the mess did Xyro get banned? o_0

And where is this music coming from?
I get banned cause people cant handle my Zair.

Also he got banned for various problems and whatnot.
BUT I HAVE RETURNED!!!!!!

When i returned to this thread i hear jet stingray's them so i litterally felt like a Hero or something but at the same time this other horrible song was playing in the background(while stingray was playing) so it wrecked everything.

KJ, look up all mmx4 songs. I think u will enjoy all of them.

EDIT: ok now u just wrecked it. theres like 3 songs playin now. *speakers turned down*

Glad to see you back and kicking, Xyro.

The songs are only for people who are viewing 20 ppp.

I'll change to 40 ppp and do it that way.

Xyro77

Glad to see you back and kicking, Xyro.

The songs are only for people who are viewing 20 ppp.

I'll change to 40 ppp and do it that way.
Wow people still do 20 per page? So i guess that means for the people who have 40 it plays 2 songs?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yeah sorry I meant 15, thats the default. *takes off one of the songs*

Now only the most terribad song in all the land should be playing.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord

Btw, is everyone else hearing both songs at the same time as well? Or is this just because I'm on 40 page count
Thats just because your on page 40 count.
I guess your ears must REALLY be bleeding if you can't hear the first line of the song.
im on 40 ppp

i hate you allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Yeah sorry I meant 15, thats the default. *takes off one of the songs*

Now only the most terribad song in all the land should be playing.
I had 40PP haha. THAT'S why my ears were bleeding, haha. I thought KJ did it on purpose, hahaahaha. I can tolerate this new weird song though. It is Aqua? Aqua always has that girl and that testosterone raged guy.

Xyro77

I LOVE THIS SONG!

WAAAAAAYYYY back in the day when i was gonna play Tudor. I was gonna save our vids and add this song to them. ROFL!!!

The song is Best Friend by Toy-Box.

It's pretty hilarious, that would have been so fitting Xyro xD!!!

Top Bottom