• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters
I also love the new stage list, it's absolutely gorgeous. A tad MK friendly, but whatever, he dominates regardless of what stages are on.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I hate that song. When I went to a week long smashfest I heard this song every time someone loaded the menu ;___;.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
I actually haven't listened to it yet but that was surprisingly good

because you know i thought most memes sucked but ay whatevs

Wifi anyone?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll do wifi Samus dittos with anyone. Available until 1 AM.

Contacts are in my profile.
I would, but it's a school night for me :(
Can't play this late.

Wifi anyone?
Nor can i play on school days.

/Johns.

I just finished MPT for the 3rd time and not busy doing anything for school for once. Might unrustify now that my arm is a bit better.
I've yet to buy my copy of the trilogy, but i'm hoping The Other M can cover for missing that buy :l
It would be SOOOOO much **** if they made Hunters for the Wii and let it keep its wifi, that would be so freggin stoked, lol

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
The new ruleset "discussion" is a great read.

And by discussion I mean rage

Rage and Budget Player Cadet, mostly

Oh yea, and lots of people just summing up their posts with :metaknight:

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Alright, what's your personal gripe with it? Not saying it's right, people are just upset about so many different things ^_^
The legality of Luigi's Mansion and Port Town, Pirate Ship being Counter/Banned, and especially the new rule involving certain suicide moves.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Luigi's Mansion does scare me to some extent, I can definitely give you that one.

PTAD I think could actually be alright, I just don't know how easy it is to avoid the cars. Everyone says "oh just look out" but I feel like it could still be more difficult to do than say.

I'd like Pirate if rudder camping didn't exist and cannonballs didn't punish you so hard for not getting out of the way quickly enough, plus only that teeny top platform is safe ;-;

And the suicide rule is...well why did they do that?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Luigi's Mansion does scare me to some extent, I can definitely give you that one.

PTAD I think could actually be alright, I just don't know how easy it is to avoid the cars. Everyone says "oh just look out" but I feel like it could still be more difficult to do than say.

I'd like Pirate if rudder camping didn't exist and cannonballs didn't punish you so hard for not getting out of the way quickly enough, plus only that teeny top platform is safe ;-;

And the suicide rule is...well why did they do that?
The worst part of Port Town to me is the fact that I happen to use a character that is HEAVILY dependent on ledge play and using the ledge to recover in general. I find the issues with PS laughable, but then again, I'm heavily biased due to the thought of my preferred counter pick being banned. Rudder camping should just be considered stalling, but hey, what do I know?

The suicide rule is just another way to screw over me and my fellow Ganon mains. We pretty much lose the option to use Gerudo to recover on our third stock.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
The worst part of Port Town to me is the fact that I happen to use a character that is HEAVILY dependent on ledge play and using the ledge to recover in general. I find the issues with PS laughable, but then again, I'm heavily biased due to the thought of my preferred counter pick being banned. Rudder camping should just be considered stalling, but hey, what do I know?

The suicide rule is just another way to screw over me and my fellow Ganon mains. We pretty much lose the option to use Gerudo to recover on our third stock.
Hence why your icon now says MK :(

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well, it was nice knowing you guys, we all know DDD's CP (If we even pull a win on BF)
Don't even ask the D3 player, just say "shut it, i know where to go you f**."
And pick DP. Simple as that, SD all your lives, and you're good to go.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Well, it was nice knowing you guys, we all know DDD's CP (If we even pull a win on BF)
Don't even ask the D3 player, just say "shut it, i know where to go you f**."
And pick DP. Simple as that, SD all your lives, and you're good to go.
Actually, if I went there I'd probably SD all my stocks and then choose my counter pick, but the chances of winning that MU are pretty slim no matter how much spam goes his way, Hint hint, MAKE him powershield with super missile spam and GRAB him, it'll deter him from shielding, he'll start spot dodging, so fire a charge shot at him and he'll prolly get hit. D3's still stupid though

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
I personally like the new rule-set myself
The part that i like most is the LGL. Samus can be the ledge ***** we know her to be :p

J/k, but i don't see any problems with anything except maybe Distant Planet, but you could always just not go on the walk-off area >.>

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
there are two sides to DP.....
I personally like the new rule-set myself
The part that i like most is the LGL. Samus can be the ledge ***** we know her to be :p

J/k, but i don't see any problems with anything except maybe Distant Planet, but you could always just not go on the walk-off area >.>
Erroneous! Erroneous on all Accounts!?

Srsly, we're ****ed.

How can you seriously complain about DP with that? Like Stealth said, the stage has two sides :/, we have two ledges to play with, hardly a CP of choice.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
How can you seriously complain about DP with that? Like Stealth said, the stage has two sides :/, we have two ledges to play with, hardly a CP of choice.
I do hope that your post isn't directed at me. I was just posting a video showing Samus getting chaingrabbed to death on DP.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Ya'll is too Gudz!

I'ma get grabbed on that slope more than I can even handle.

DDD will let me go becuse he knows that **** will happen again :(

Top Bottom