• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

ZeroL

Smash Apprentice
This was my problem, I just didn't figure it out until it was too late.

Does falling nair/uair beat "Runinandusmash"?
No.

No.

Because no.

When you are hit by a fresh Fox upsmash you are simply game over. One more tip for this, don't try to airdodge through the upsmash to Fox' back. Good Foxes can predict this and do a running pivot upsmash resulting in a kill. Keeping Fox offstage by Zairing or Homing missiles is how I play this MU. Nairing Fox in his Side-B will mostly results in a gimp if followed by a good planned edgeguard.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
What he said ^.

Wowza I have the worst hangover right now, I'm actually scared to eat breakfast because I think i'll puke it back up

I find it hilarious when people talk about their hangovers. If you were that hungover, there is no way in hell you would have left your bed ^^

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I find it hilarious when people talk about their hangovers. If you were that hungover, there is no way in hell you would have left your bed ^^
I didn't. I had my laptop next to my bed for just such occasions. and movies. totally almost threw up in the shower though :\

so yeah I left my sanctuary for a shower but look at how that went? I have to work in 3 hours :(

I didn't. I had my laptop next to my bed for just such occasions. and movies. totally almost threw up in the shower though :\

so yeah I left my sanctuary for a shower but look at how that went? I have to work in 3 hours :(
LOL. I just wouldnt leave at all tbh.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
It's not so much lucky as it is the fact that I'm still only 14 years old ;P.
I never got a hangover till I was like 18, even though Is tarted drinking and shtuff when I was 14, maybe 15. All for the sole sake of women. Works pretty well. and you guys can call me a douche that "takes advantage" of drunken girls, but really most girls know what's in your mind when you say "Hey wanna go get drunk together?"

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
you douche that "takes advantage" of drunken girls :m ad:

My hangovers generally come in the form of a stomach ache that never hurts when I wake up but always within 30 minutes and at the most inconvenient time.

I call them "smart hangovers"

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
you douche that "takes advantage" of drunken girls :m ad:

My hangovers generally come in the form of a stomach ache that never hurts when I wake up but always within 30 minutes and at the most inconvenient time.

I call them "smart hangovers"
Usually I'm the same. today was a full on head ache, some pretty awful gut rot, and the ability to regurgitate. t'was not a fun morning,

thank god for Smashbaords though, what I wouldn't have done without it :p

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
(back to fox matchup discussion for a post)

on the other hand
you could also be offstage, it's hard to be usmashed there

in other news, I've been trying to moonwalk (irl, not CF maneuver)
and I fail

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
(back to fox matchup discussion for a post)

on the other hand
you could also be offstage, it's hard to be usmashed there

in other news, I've been trying to moonwalk (irl, not CF maneuver)
and I fail
Speaking of dancing, Dryn did you ever get anywere with that shuffling? I started practicing recently, suck pretty bad, but you need a lot of stamena for that.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
It's only the samus boards lol.everyoen else seems to be clean. That's no fun, I drank last night but I feel pretty good in comparison to the other day, so I'm happy

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
It's Little 5 week at Indiana University so I've been having some busy nights...

The ones I don't get called into work on anyway.
Very nice very nice. A friend of mine has been wanting to see this chick so we've been going out hoping to run into her, so those have been some rough nights too. "No, common can we stay for a bit longer?? here I'll buy you a drink!"

Just a quick question guys - At the moment im trying to make sure I've got everything sorted around our board to make it much more efficient and tidy. Everything at the moment seems in order, but is there anything that needs to be updated or deleted?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Not sure why, but that cracked me up, I think it's his face. Great response to the question at hand though, Would be super if you edited "..." in there

So I just finished playing Paper Mario TTYD...... It was good :3 Terrible soundtrack however imo.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Not looking for critique or praise. Just letting you guys know Xyro's way of playing isn't the only way.

vs. BetaZealot (Falco) 1/2

I had been doing all-nighters all week, including the night before the tourney. HAT actually woke me up from my car to get me for singles. Therefore, if you can't tell, I lose patience half way through. Don't let this happen to you in tourney. No johns though, this Falco is good and has the patience to camp (like a good player.) Also, I went Sheik for game 2 (lost patience during that match as well, so I lost.) I won't post that vid here, you'll have to find it if you want to see it.

Went back to sleep for another hour before coming back to complete singles.

vs. Ganonballer (Luigi) 1/2
vs. Ganonballer (GW) 2/2

vs. Lobos (Toon Link) 1/2
vs. Lobos (Toon Link) 2/2

vs Neo (Marth) 2/2

Match 1 against Neo wasn't saved (we forgot to), but just know that he ***** me. xD

Please post those in the critique section, I really want to give a tactical analysis for those matches, which albeit, were impressive. I see some nice improvement Noid <3.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
just a reminder, when you were on the ledge you were not hurt nor punished when coming back on.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Improvement? This tourney was my comeback after two months hiatus. I didn't improve silly.

Unless you're talking from 6 months ago. Then maybe. Also, no to the critique thread. I know where I need to improve. I don't need someone to tell me. Thank you though.

@Xyro: When I was on the ledge, true. In fact, for the Falco MU, I encourage all players to plank. I was just too tired to do it. For every other high tier MU, rofl if it works. You'll hit the LGL easily.

Improvement? This tourney was my comeback after two months hiatus. I didn't improve silly.
From the footage I have seen of you, you have improved dramatically, that is shown especially in these videos, maybe not against the Falco, but every other match was played pretty beautifully imo.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Haha, well, the only footage you've seen of me were friendlies =P

But yeah, in that footage tho, no real combo material. Hence why I didn't think I qualified for your compilation.

Haha, well, the only footage you've seen of me were friendlies =P

But yeah, in that footage tho, no real combo material. Hence why I didn't think I qualified for your compilation.
Fair enough, still impressive imo.

I accidentally timed a Wario out this weekend.

I dunno if I should feel dirty or not.
Been there, done that, five times now. You shouldn't feel dirty, you should feel proud to know your improving :3

Top Bottom