• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I'm not sure if I should consider a super fast hovering snail dangerous or not...
Surely you Jest. Why do you think God made the snail slow? To compensate for his awesome Prowess in MMA fighting. Now he's got speed *****es. We're all screwed.

Chuck Norris is the Reason Waldo is Hiding.

You do realize that I'm a manipulative ***** who's trying to get you to side with me against Hina Ichigo due to her eating my strawberry, right?!
That may be true, but I would rather just read my books and not get involved, however, if it will settle the dispute, you should just place your hand in the Alligator of Truth.

ZAAD, I just looked at the results for ZEST5, and I did not find your name on there. I am going to assume you bailed?

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Just for funsies, what's everyone's favorite Samus costume hack (unless you're against that kind of stuff :()?

I'm a pretty big fan of Zaku II Custom Samus myself.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Just for funsies, what's everyone's favorite Samus costume hack (unless you're against that kind of stuff :()?

I'm a pretty big fan of Zaku II Custom Samus myself.
The Salmon Suit, Because it IS hax. In close second is the PED suit hack. Ive always loved it

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I hate textures. For some reason it doesnt feel right when i play(kinda like purple or green ketchup doesnt taste like red ketchup even though its the EXACT same). If i had to choose then i would go with the DARK GREEN suit.

I hate textures. For some reason it doesnt feel right when i play(kinda like purple or green ketchup doesnt taste like red ketchup even though its the EXACT same). If i had to choose then i would go with the DARK GREEN suit.
I do feel this way aswell, but only in tournament matches. In friendlies, Phazon suit just does it for me :/.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I like Texture hacks as long as I can look at them.

Most of the Samus textures are really nice to look at so I don't usually have that problem but there are a lot of texture hacks that are just plain eyesores (which eliminates 80% of stage hacks).

Having said that I'm more of a music hack guy myself, however.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895

the PED suit makes me camp like a *****. Like normally I'm a pretty aggressive samus, until that stops working, but right from the get go I pitch a tent with the PED suit, funny how colors make a difference in play style

Top Bottom