• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters
Guys have you ever had that mini sick come up? I just got that (after getting it XXXXXX times before) ;___;

Crystanium

Smash Hero
After seeing some cool stuff from FOW tonight, I don't know anything that will be impressive or boost Samus up on the tier list. She's a miserable character.

Hive

Smash Lord
FOW is a really fun player to watch :) he makes ness look so kwl! I wish we got to play once when I still played, we started for like 10 seconds but then friendlies were over and they needed the tv for the tourney :p

Edit: but yea the top samuses really aren't going to be doing the same stuff as the tops of other mains are doing. Especially in power rankings and other objective measures. It absolutely sucks and i hate that character is that limiting to potential, but probably too true unfortunately :(

Crystanium

Smash Hero
FOW is a really fun player to watch :) he makes ness look so kwl!
I played him yesterday. It went down like this. First match I two-stocked him. Second match he three-stocked me. Third match he two-stocked me, and fourth match I two-stocked him.

I wish we got to play once when I still played, we started for like 10 seconds but then friendlies were over and they needed the tv for the tourney :p

Edit: but yea the top samuses really aren't going to be doing the same stuff as the tops of other mains are doing. Especially in power rankings and other objective measures. It absolutely sucks and i hate that character is that limiting to potential, but probably too true unfortunately :(
Well, FOW showed some cool stuff with Ness by buffering. Then he showed what Ganondorf could do. But what really got me was when he showed what Diddy Kong could do. (I use Diddy Kong also.) I thought, "I should just quit now." It seems that so many people are ahead in this game because they have more time to play Brawl than I do.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
*Raises hand*

It was the first thing i looked for when i got the X-Ray visor, heh. I also did it during the Metroid Prime Essence battle, to see what it looked like with the Phazon Beam.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Question:
I have a large replay vid that contains 5 matches, four of which are doubles with my Samus. Since it's 1 large vid, I don't know how to separate them. I wanna upload them to youtubs so I can be more active and maybe get feedback. Anyone know how to do this?

Place the recorded file into some kind of editing software (Windows Movie Maker will do just fine).

Mark where you want the video to be cut, split, delete everything you don't want (don't worry you won't lose it, just ctrl z after you've done saving), save movie as. Done.

Do this for all matches.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Place the recorded file into some kind of editing software (Windows Movie Maker will do just fine).

Mark where you want the video to be cut, split, delete everything you don't want (don't worry you won't lose it, just ctrl z after you've done saving), save movie as. Done.

Do this for all matches.
Haha, okay. Doing it now. I never use these programs >.> After watching my replays... Haha, I've improved a bit since then - spacing wise and using FF uair > dsmash. I always feel weird asking people if I can save replays.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Too bad you can be hit after jabbing MK lololololololoolololololololololololololololollololl

olololololololololololl

wait up he is airborne, but I still think you can be hit after the first jab

It's sexy, but depressing. Show me Charge Shot that has transcendant priority. I will then propose to you.

Edit: What was the name of the song in the first video btw?

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Unfortunately, neither me or toaster know the name of the song in the first vid. We got the song a long time ago and don't remeber the name. :c

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
A game or the game console? I've had two PS2s in my lifetime. They both began to malfunction. A friend and i took the working driver of one and tried to play rookie surgeon. Both of them did not work. We couldn't fix them. So, as a reasonable funeral...

:glare:
*Shudders*

Sorry I should have been more specific. I was referring to Pokemon Stadium 2, the stage in Brawl.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yeah, that is pretty confusing XD

I only REALLY enjoy using PS2 in hacked Brawl, with no stage osculation. Other than that, it's pretty much on and off for me. It feels less competetive than PS1, but it has variations where gameplay is dramatically altered, like Electric. But the stage itself is great fun in friendlies. I wouldn't use this a CP, but for starters, i like it better than FD.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
I like PS2. It has fun stage changes.

My friend is in Houston, at Xyro's tourney. Apparently he lost his first match to the "second best player in Texas, barely" but I'm not sure who he's talking about yet lulz

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Always liked the stage, not nearly as much as Serris though. He made a point to me that Samus doesn't suck on it.

Bomb stalling/Missile spam wars on the Flying level change = lul. Spiderball shenanigans on Electric surprised me. The Rock part is my favorite competitively, lot of room to maneuver and places to fall back on Z-air and such. Non-competitively, stupidly using U-smash on the Ice level makes it one of my favorite stages ever.

Top Bottom