• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
derrrrrp

I dunno, for some reason I just don't like other people reviewing stuff lol
I feel like, "this isn't the only opinion I should consider" then I go read other reviews and then I feel like I wasted a lot of time D:

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Do any of you own a PlayStation 3? I just started using mine five days ago and have been thoroughly enjoying it. My PSN is Herple-Derples.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My friend got a PS3 with Madden. I played him before and i trolled him by sacking his Quarterback before the play started. Got a False Start, felt so good.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I agreed to play Illmatic @ Whobo 3. If i can find a ride to and from OoS, i'm approved.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
oooo tokido, mike ross will be at the same venue whobo3 is being held at for a ssf tournament

huh

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
I have a question. Can I post here videos to get it criticized. It is kind of funny how bad I am at brawl the physics from 64 to brawl are just so ... different. I miss my combos, but I gain other cool stuff.

Also WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH META-BROKEN? I got Slaughtered far more worse than normal against META-EVIL. :mad:

I don't approve of the.... deadness?

How have my fellow Samuses been in my absence? Good I assume?

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Eh... a lot of the people in my community are on the out.
It's hard enough affording to travel to tournaments with two-three people, much less by myself. :ohwell:

Life's been alright though.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Past few weeks have been terrible for me, but that's life. Would rather look forward right now.

On a side note, I'm sad to say I spend more time trying to make the AiB Spamus boards livelier than here(or any of the other boards not affiliated with a Triforce character there). Though aside from the XAT chat, me and Del/trolls having random convos and such, it's pretty much deader than here. Was actually thinking of trying to mesh the two to reduce deadness, but meh. /insignificant stuff

It's getting hard to rant about anything anymore without having this game, so I limit most of my outdated knowledge/contributions to my head, or to messenger/chat places. I'm looking to get active again offline this year, but got no money/free time until Spring Break, being a senior and all. As of now, I missed out on being able to go to WHOBO3, but with any luck I'll be able to catch a ride to Genesis in the summer. Need to hopefully get money/work/graduate before then. But words is words, easier said than done, etc..

And uhh. Packers/MvC3 hype. And apparently Composer having a shorter name. :glare:

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
School has been rough on me. I player NO-IDea a good amount of times offline. He's a really chill person, a great player, and a smart one too. I'll get replays up sometime in the future. I may quit smash for a while though cause school just got real. I've never bombed a test so hard T_T

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
There were Th3s everywhere! I needed breathing room!

Yeah, it looks like I'm probably gonna miss WHOBO now too since everyone's stopping playing, I don't have anyone to travel with.

Packers all day though :colorful:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Killerjawz, go to whobo. I KNOW it's possible for you to go as long as your parent allows it. People from all sorts of countries travel while underage. Just call the airport and do w/e they request. Whobo won't reach it's full potential without you.

To the rest: whobo is march 18-20. U didn't miss it!!

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm trying to find a carpool of interest OoS. Then you'll pretty much find me at WHOBO :D I'd like to see some of the Samus boards there!

Top Bottom