• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters
I can't help but crack a smile at how superior the japanese smashers are in terms of their tier list accuracy.... ;__;...

imo

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If anybody wants to see what i look like. go to 6:55 at this video. I talk about low tier for 3 or 4 seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmsT6Vxu0gU

Also, here is our boy QikSilver(samus) from germany vs Mr.R(link) at a low tier tourney in europe. Quik and lookin too good. He doesnt know the MU and he does ******** stuff like use bombs and roll. im kinda disappointed. maybe he had a bad day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqeIr0yAQ1E

his other matches will be up soon.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Samus is obvious

I really wanted to end that statement with something like "ly the best" but I think I'll leave that the way it is.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
If anybody wants to see what i look like. go to 6:55 at this video. I talk about low tier for 3 or 4 seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmsT6Vxu0gU

Also, here is our boy QikSilver(samus) from germany vs Mr.R(link) at a low tier tourney in europe. Quik and lookin too good. He doesnt know the MU and he does ******** stuff like use bombs and roll. im kinda disappointed. maybe he had a bad day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqeIr0yAQ1E

his other matches will be up soon.
How did a Black man get into Houston? Isn't that Almost as dangerous as Texas? you definitely risked this poor man's life bro.

:251:

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Houston is pretty great.

I was watching Season's Beatings 5 earlier. (Spooky stream)
I missed Daigo and Momochi :(

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Thanks for posting Del because I was gonna post this anyway and now it's relevant:

Gamerbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Super is such a good game that I'll never be that good at. :muffin:

Xyro77

How did a Black man get into Houston? Isn't that Almost as dangerous as Texas? you definitely risked this poor man's life bro.

ummmm this is 2010. **** are everywhere in tx/usa. Hell, we even have a ****ty one as president. Tx is not bad at all.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Black people moved to Houston courtesy of Hurricane Katrina.

I wish Sceptile didn't suck. :(

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hey now, it's a true story, bro!

New Orleans shipped out a lot of refugees on buses to Texas, namely Houston. A lot of them opted to stay in Houston over New Orleans.

And then the crime in Houston increased, haha.

Xyro77

GG s.
Obvious racism is Obvious?
Please dont auto scream racism. it makes u look like a democrat and/or a black person because they are the first ones to scream racism.

Katrina brought nearly all of Louisiana over to Houston TX because we were the closest major city(hospitals/housing/jobs.....ect). It also made our crime rate jump by double digits(several news stories from many organizations confirm this) . Its not racism, its fact.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lol, It was jokes gaiz, Jokes. The crime rate thing though would have happened even if they were white, you can't just move people around and expect them to all find jobs. the more people to choose from, the more picky employers get, so a good portion of them don't get jobs and they have no where else to turn. Mind you in this day and age White people still get hired more often than black people when it comes to a lot of jobs and that right there, is discrimination :).

Xyro77

Lol, It was jokes gaiz, Jokes. The crime rate thing though would have happened even if they were white, you can't just move people around and expect them to all find jobs. the more people to choose from, the more picky employers get, so a good portion of them don't get jobs and they have no where else to turn. Mind you in this day and age White people still get hired more often than black people when it comes to a lot of jobs and that right there, is discrimination :).

Of course if whites moved in the crime would go up. ANY time more people are thrown into an area the crime will increase. It increases MORE when blacks/illegals are around. As for the discrimination, yea its still around(and its wrong). But there IS a reason.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I've become a fan of dsmash recently.

Also did you guys know that if you hit Z in the air it does a unique attack? You can use it to grab ledges too. I don't think it's very useful though.

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Are you kidding Ismar? Bombs are perhaps the most useful tools in Samus's arsenal. They are the PERFECT offensive AND defensive weapons. Bombs for S-tier

I have always been a fan of utilt. Getting a chain of them on a heavy at low percent on say, the side platforms of BF is just too awesome. I have been finding myself using nair a lot more though

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
So I just finished Other M.

8/10 Would definitely play again.
They pull off the single wiimote control scheme better than I was expecting and I actually liked the story :laugh:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Haha i almost laughed at all the composition of activity i missed the last few days. Serves me right for going faulty in one class -.-

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811

The reason Houston's crime rate went up so bad is because a lot of the people shipped out on Greyhound buses from the Superdome where people who didn't evacuate in the first place. And a good bit of those people who didn't evacuate were from the projects--the part of New Orleans most known for crime by a factor of 10. These were the people seen on the news robbing stores after Katrina hit.

I say this because I was born and raised in Slidell, just 30 minutes north of New Orleans. My family and I evacuated to Houston as well for a month before returning home.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
nope, but rasism killed the samus boards :(

Samus mains need to start using : 251 : after each post, minus the spaces because Celebi is cool.

Top Bottom