• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Oh yeh, I forgot. Rave killed the thread, and now, now the thread is dead!

I ain't seein' any o' these here :251:'s

In fact, 10Ihateyou's Izzy, for conforming to anybody but US.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
When is WHOBO3? Xyro are you going to MLG Dallas? I'm seriously considering going to MLG with some friends. Some of them don't like smash but if they go they kinda want to watch Reach or Starcraft

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
When is WHOBO3? Xyro are you going to MLG Dallas? I'm seriously considering going to MLG with some friends. Some of them don't like smash but if they go they kinda want to watch Reach or Starcraft
I made a thread on whobo 3 a few threads down from here. YES i am going to MLG dallas. already bought my ticket

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
KillerJamez, you MUST come to WHOBO 3!!

We're gonna wreck hard in LT doubles.

Xyro77

KJ, seriously! I already said that if u go, ALL events are free for you. singles/double/low tier doubles/low tier singles. dont pass this up!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
KJ, seriously! I already said that if u go, ALL events are free for you. singles/double/low tier doubles/low tier singles. dont pass this up!
And I will hook you up with all the women you could possibly desire.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
And I will hook you up with all the women you could possibly desire.
Do it. Disney gets get ***** like it grows in tree's.

but also go for smash, not just some ranchy Texan lady.

Smash legit killed my night tonight. I was in a concrete building playign smash with friends, no cell reception so when I get out I got a text from Bri, sent at around 8 oclock asking fi I wanted to hang with her, she just got single a fied and wanteed a hug, and she said that I could sleep over if I wanted.

now, that's awesome, but yesterday I told her about my little crush on her, and how I should have tried to kiss her by now :p SO! it leads me to believe I got **** blocked by smash :(

/tear.

:251:

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
quiksilvers 2nd vid is out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O_z-310iVk

sad..........
That second stock was interesting. Pretty much looked like a SD. Also, 4:28 is a ridiculous SDI haha.

Question: When is a good time to use Dsmash? I pretty much never use it unless I think a roll is coming. Quiksilver used it a lot on the 1st stock. Is it worth using or can I do okay ignoring it?

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Chances of me going to MLG Dallas have increased!

It'll be my first major offline brawl tourney too!

;D

I'm probably entering. probably will play mk/falco a whole lot D:

but i want to friendly xyro!

i have no, yknow, established pro smasher friends :(

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
I kind of want to just have a pocket everythinghightier just to be a douchebag.

I need to know every character's worst matchup and counter pick dat.
I prefer not to use MK versus some characters, btw.

Samus/Falco are my Snake counters lol

I'm not gonna get far enough for my c/ps to matter tho :(

I still really hope i go tho LOL
---------------------
Man I've been reading all these AIB hype blogs about MLG, SoCal has been really repping it up *sigh*

i need someone to theory smash with, it's the only way i get good at this game

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
I CAN'T REALLY SAMUS LOL
i mean maybe first few rounds if i know i'm better than some people i might go samus
but it's my first real brawl tourney, i want to play some high tiers

i will whip out samus vs snake if they seem like they're alright w/ the falco matchup LOL
and any other low tier people if my samus seems like it could handle them I think I might play a round or two w/ samus.

Question: should i start with samus vs a low tier than if I lose switch to a higher or
Start with higher and counter with low (if I win) lol

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I CAN'T REALLY SAMUS LOL
i mean maybe first few rounds if i know i'm better than some people i might go samus
but it's my first real brawl tourney, i want to play some high tiers

i will whip out samus vs snake if they seem like they're alright w/ the falco matchup LOL
and any other low tier people if my samus seems like it could handle them I think I might play a round or two w/ samus.

Question: should i start with samus vs a low tier than if I lose switch to a higher or
Start looow, counter high. Srsly, do NOT go the otherway unless your sure you can win. No point going to a game 3 if you can at all help it.

:251:

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
In the AIB chatroom looking for MK dittos when I find someone who turns out to be SAGO

we MK ditto a few times (I win like one lol) and then we samus ditto and i haven't won one yet

;[

Xyro77

Who is your best character? START with that character no matter what. if u lose then go with samus for option B.

As for Sago, i think hes going to MLG Dallas. if so, ill dito him there.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
http://www.provost.umd.edu/calendar/10.html

I need to make my schedule for classes and see if it's viable to skip that friday. We'll see.

Sago's Samus may still be rusty, I don't know. It was decent when I friendlied him.

What about theory crafting now?

Oh yeah. I entered MLG DC. I played and lost to the Florida brothers in Winner's and Loser's and got 65th. For whatever that's worth.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Del wants someone to help with his samus training, Something about theorycrafting helps him out I guess. You the best to do that with, assuming he catches you on a good day, otherwise it'll be "Lolno" to pretty much everything.

Anyways gratz on 65th, did you use only samus?

How much free pop did you drink? what about dorito's?? Gum? Did you ever get a hand massage. We want the important stuff bro, we already knew you wouldn't win, You probably went samus.

What other cool stuff was there :D

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I wish I could say I could have done better, but I can't. I took first stock off ESAM both matches, but got 2-stocked both matches as well.

Against Nick, I actually got gimped a stock. I switched over to Sheik to bring him to last stock, only to get d-smash locked (I need to play more. I should have remembered ZSS could do that on fast-fallers). Only time I used Sheik during the tournament if it makes any of you feel better.

I didn't focus much on smash while I was there Cherry. It was an extremely nice hotel (5 star?) And I brought my girlfriend.

Yeah.

I did get free Dr. Pepper! :D

Delx, if you ever want to talk, contact my AIM.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I wish I could say I could have done better, but I can't. I took first stock off ESAM both matches, but got 2-stocked both matches as well.

Against Nick, I actually got gimped a stock. I switched over to Sheik to bring him to last stock, only to get d-smash locked (I need to play more. I should have remembered ZSS could do that on fast-fallers). Only time I used Sheik during the tournament if it makes any of you feel better.

I didn't focus much on smash while I was there Cherry. It was an extremely nice hotel (5 star?) And I brought my girlfriend.

Yeah.

The way to my heart is to say you got some in a 5 star hotel bud, Your already forgiven.

Free Doc is Amazing <33. I hope to someday take part in an MLG, but that requires being in the US of A's for a bit and I don't know how often that's going to happen :p

At least you cans ay you fought the brothers.

Xyro77

http://www.provost.umd.edu/calendar/10.html

I need to make my schedule for classes and see if it's viable to skip that friday. We'll see.

Sago's Samus may still be rusty, I don't know. It was decent when I friendlied him.

What about theory crafting now?

Oh yeah. I entered MLG DC. I played and lost to the Florida brothers in Winner's and Loser's and got 65th. For whatever that's worth.
I see that all u would need to miss is friday and MAYBE thursday. if you can do it that would be SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!

also, when u and sago played. who won the majority.

Yeah.

yea i would have lose to both of them too. no worries. 65th out of 170 something isnt bad at all.

Top Bottom