• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
NOid, your aim always has the cell phone icon next to it so I'm not sure if I should message you or not :(

Problems of mobile chat
[17:38] (no ID): ×2›
2§ås:èm6³@ôòíNÃlv”×Aã°Ä.‡ånP˜ÍÑÑey”žƒèo¸ Z»ßw7ˆŽ–¿ëg4èž6§Ai3(ÿ®ƒÂn2ˆŽ.ƒàeùüíåßuœ΃îi:–—AèôÍ΃àò·9=N—ÝtÐ=MGƒèè2(í†×é
[17:38] (no ID): vøì ëtžƒÒs¼fƒØisv“Att˜J“Ëa6(ÿ®ƒÔõ9D~»OtÐøÝ.ƒÄy([¦ƒèè2(<‡—ÇtPz¢£Ë y¸]v¹\ ü»‡Ý 9=ÍfƒØå°Ü
*ÛËò<vŸAo7í.ƒèè0ý4…íá4;,f—A
[17:38] (no ID): o³™v—] *ºœ?ÉË ÷›*ãÇìú<m/»@Ó7(}jƒÜo:h^——Awt˜Ê¿ë'yž¯Óî3ˆ.F»

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
NOid, your aim always has the cell phone icon next to it so I'm not sure if I should message you or not :(

Problems of mobile chat
[17:38] (no ID): ×2›
2§ås:èm6³@ôòíNÃlv”×Aã°Ä.‡ånP˜ÍÑÑey”žƒèo¸ Z»ßw7ˆŽ–¿ëg4èž6§Ai3(ÿ®ƒÂn2ˆŽ.ƒàeùüíåßuœ΃îi:–—AèôÍ΃àò·9=N—ÝtÐ=MGƒèè2(í†×é
[17:38] (no ID): vøì ëtžƒÒs¼fƒØisv“Att˜J“Ëa6(ÿ®ƒÔõ9D~»OtÐøÝ.ƒÄy([¦ƒèè2(<‡—ÇtPz¢£Ë y¸]v¹\ ü»‡Ý 9=ÍfƒØå°Ü
*ÛËò<vŸAo7;í.ƒèè0ý4…íá4;,f—A
[17:38] (no ID): o³™v—] *ºœ?ÉË ÷›*ãÇìú<m/»@Ó7(}jƒÜo:h^——Awt˜Ê¿ë'yž¯Óî3ˆ.F»
...Wh at?

:251:

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I see that all u would need to miss is friday and MAYBE thursday. if you can do it that would be SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!

also, when u and sago played. who won the majority.

yea i would have lose to both of them too. no worries. 65th out of 170 something isnt bad at all.
I won all of them. Solidly. He told me he would get back on Samus after our friendlies.

Also, we were conversing while I was on my phone, so sometimes it doesn't... well... you saw the results.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Del, if you can you totally should. There is no other tournament like MLG. I wish Iw as there myself man. Srsly go have fun if you can

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I asked Killerz if I could make a social thread.

I feel ****ing ******** that I managed to miss over this. =\

@Xyro WHOBO HOBO [I'm so glad I can summon you over semi-important matters]

Do you have a .PSD or something of your matchup chart? Do you mind if I use it as a basis for each character board? I kind of want to offer each character board that wants a chart - a chart. If I can get your permission + the .psd I'm sure I can edit it well enough to go with each board, then it's just a matter of changing some colors around. ^^;

I also approve that the Samus boards is getting rid of ratios. Many boards speak of doing it, but the Samus boards gone and did it' which I think is great. The amount of effort you put towards the things you do is outstanding, and with Dryn gone (Don't ask why, I somehow got you two confused) you have my full blown respect as a TO, a player, and a member of SWF.

/meatride but **** it's true

:nifty::leek:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I asked Killerz if I could make a social thread.

I feel ****ing ******** that I managed to miss over this. =\

@Xyro WHOBO HOBO [I'm so glad I can summon you over semi-important matters]

Do you have a .PSD or something of your matchup chart? Do you mind if I use it as a basis for each character board? I kind of want to offer each character board that wants a chart - a chart. If I can get your permission + the .psd I'm sure I can edit it well enough to go with each board, then it's just a matter of changing some colors around. ^^;

I also approve that the Samus boards is getting rid of ratios. Many boards speak of doing it, but the Samus boards gone and did it' which I think is great. The amount of effort you put towards the things you do is outstanding, and with Dryn gone (Don't ask why, I somehow got you two confused) you have my full blown respect as a TO, a player, and a member of SWF.

/meatride but **** it's true

TBH, i am not skilled in anything computer related. I had MENO make this chart for me. Hes in the peach boards. im pretty sure he will make one for u if u say PLEASE. whhhahahahahah.

And thank you for the compliments! im not used to getting them very often. most people think im pretty odd.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
TBH, i am not skilled in anything computer related. I had MENO make this chart for me. Hes in the peach boards. im pretty sure he will make one for u if u say PLEASE. whhhahahahahah.

And thank you for the compliments! im not used to getting them very often. most people think im pretty odd.
Should have figured it was Meno, looked like his style.

Oh well, I'll make my own. AFAIK Meno hates me now. :awesome:

Completely off topic for a sec. I actually only JUST realised I play Samus. Seriously.

And Issy, call it Shelbrunkand.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I can respect this. I thought it was a screamer at first. I muted it and checked the comments haha. I can definitely see a scary face pop up n' **** hahah. What exactly is dubstep?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O0kuoiAm2A

mmmmmmmmm
Mars' thread on AiB is dumb, mine is better
Samurai Champloo music is awesome. Mixed instruments - a lil bit of classic cultural feel mixed with hip-hop. I like this type of music. It's like real hip-hop or underground hip-hop. It has that urban feel that I so love.

Top Bottom