• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
=O mad intense epic rough traditional insane crazy wild wet banana sex.. =)

oh and thnx brian 4 letting people go over your house it was mad fun, like the time i went on the escalators 4 the 1st time in my life

and jesus we gotta team 1 day we were doing pretty good... its them red jeans lmfao

chills branden was making fun of my race =) LMFAOOO

dionis tried 2 jack my umbrella

jaden said woop woop woop woop

and glitch is a gangster outside =O

and patrick used my brians phone and computer lmfaoooo life is 2 good

oh oh and DJ... well... he had skittles lmfao idks

Alukard

Smash Hero
lmfao... that crew get together at my house was toooo fun lol ... we had mega fun dudes whenever i can do it again i will ... hopefully the near future lol ... also ... good **** to swat taking doubles ^_^ ... o wait .. and singles ... hahahaha ... GOOD **** DRK peach ^_^ ... and uhhh jesus quit life for screaming get ****ing 4 stocked when jaden wasn't the marth lmao ... that **** was funny ... i hope u weren't mad drk peach ... lol jesus really didn't kno ...he just wanted to mess with jaden for the hell of it lmao

**** i'm starting to type like jesus >.> ... its cuz i picked fox back up >.<

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
O **** swat took singles cause of jayden,and teams cause of me and hax,and we won the crew battle.. Wow S.W.AT. TO TO GOOD.

Cia

das kwl
good stuff guys. everyone doing everything. keep ya head up young jash. keep ya head up young reno. keep ya head up young hax. keep ya head up y.. .. alukard

:D

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Congrats on the crew battle win guys :) I watching some of it, pretty amazin stuffs!

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
yea u guys were doin great, especially hax with the wonder woman comebacks

it was too bad bum wasnt doin nothin at all, he lives up to his name lol

the smashfest was the best, i had the most fun out of every1 :psycho:

phish-it

Smash Champion
Yeah good **** guys. Did you actually do a traditional crew battle or round robin? Either way, how close was it?

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
oo techzero, i wanted to go to ur fabulous smashfest but i had to go home on a short notice, i really wana go tho so hopefully next time if u dont hate me by now lol :(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
oo techzero, i wanted to go to ur fabulous smashfest but i had to go home on a short notice, i really wana go tho so hopefully next time if u dont hate me by now lol :(
lies u secretly hate me >.<

lmao jk na dont sweat it dude if u want come over on 11/2 we can play then :)

btw ure m2 is amazing and u need to show me how to play it

Venom NY

Smash Lord
yo someone get at glitch's mew2 yo that **** is ridiculous seriously,in friendlies he pushed me off stage withouht touching me,he put me to sleep in the air and i did a 360 to my death OMG GLITCH FOR PRESIDENT!!!.

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
lies u secretly hate me >.<

lmao jk na dont sweat it dude if u want come over on 11/2 we can play then :)

btw ure m2 is amazing and u need to show me how to play it
lol i'll really try, cuz i need to play a real pro like u to get myself to a higher level

theres not much to show u about mewtwo, which is wat makes him low tier lol he has a few tricks tho i'll be happily able to acquaint u to them ::wink wink::

yo someone get at glitch's mew2 yo that **** is ridiculous seriously,in friendlies he pushed me off stage withouht touching me,he put me to sleep in the air and i did a 360 to my death OMG GLITCH FOR PRESIDENT!!!.
lol thank u thank u but im running for OWNAGEDENT........i kno that was horrible leave me alone

D1

Banned via Administration
I had fun playing ya'll nigz next time hopefully we do real crew battle rules FC style. IMO thats the only way you see a real crew battle. Everyone hoping you keep your stocks till the next match and sh** its too good.

Anyway...next time we crew battle hopefully PC will be available ^_______^.

I had fun playing ya'll nigz bai bai.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
so who want to be in my new crew. im not leaving KF i just want a crew that i can battle and chill wit a lot. i cant battle wit KF and the only ones i hang out wit other than my bro is DJ and X and that sux lol. so ya im making a crew who wants in? idc if u wanna be in two crews this is just for fun.

Link226

Smash Ace
The crew battle was cool, im just pissed I freaking suck hardcore. I really cant fight Fox son...its way too hard. Blaze definitely needs to take my spot next time lol

No johns?

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
The crew battle was cool, im just pissed I freaking suck hardcore. I really cant fight Fox son...its way too hard. Blaze definitely needs to take my spot next time lol

No johns?
4eyez?? ur link is definitely sexy, i respect how well u have him down packed, its jus as scary as young jash over there.

n that 7 years team up double link thing is wayy too good too

keep it up man :chuckle:

Hax

Smash Champion
yo good **** to jesus brian and vanz yall are the **** =)

good **** jash and 4eyez just work on fighting fox and ****

also wow.. when i played dire i used wes' controller thats why i ****ing sd'd at 20..

<- noob

Link226

Smash Ace
4eyez?? ur link is definitely sexy, i respect how well u have him down packed, its jus as scary as young jash over there.

n that 7 years team up double link thing is wayy too good too

keep it up man :chuckle:
Thanks man, appreciate it. Your mew2 is something else, lol @ how you sonned me when we was playing in YS

I forgot about me and jash doing teams...we beat 2 foxes and a fox and a shiek going Link and YLink!!! WHO DOES THAT!!?? GET AT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

A Link To The B1tches...thats our team name jash lol

P.S Hax is Isai aka Lil Isai aka Wes destroyer aka da truth lol

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Wanting to do a round robin and not have counterpicking is a contradiction.

You're doing round robin to show you're good against more than one player. Each of those players don't use the same character. So what difference does it make?

You don't want other crew members to get gayed? Then don't issue crew battle challenges... IMO you guys probably stand a better chance doing it FC style.

I've always thought that but I always got ignored. Please don't do round robin...

FC style ftw...??
I'm not surprised by the loss.

Hehehe

but seriously though

Hehehehehehehehehe!!

No in all seriousness

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok now to be super serious

I wasn't there but just some things I see that could've went wrong wit this crew battle

Pride, underestimation, and stubborn behavior - wes

this kept you from from looking at other factors of the battle you went into like...

Inactivity/very little activity - Jay

A member used for a crew battle that doesn't really play as much as the others do. Basically because of whatever friendship you guys have. I respect that but W's tend to run away from those type of decisions.

Spoiled and childish behavior - Bum

You let a trivial matter such as money put a big juicy "L" on your crew's record. Money is money and you still would've made profit if you took it seriously. Your actions were truly made of lose.

Why wasn't this guy even called for the crew battle? - Comp

He's surely more active than Jay is....

All of those factors and a few others like my quote above basically set up the loss you guys received.

Don't take my posts as a personal attack DA. It's not that at all. Just looking at it from an outsider's point of view.

- former DA member out -

P.S. Congrats SWAT!! If DA would've listened to me maybe the result would be different. They didn't listen so the result is what it is...

Cia

das kwl
yeah, the crew battle was madddd weird, and BUM was scaring the hell out of me with his randomness.. but the extra $5.00 definitely payed for a round trip on the path train and a 64 oz. fountain soda from the legendary 7eleven in Bayonne. (Tag knows.. :))

anyways, we got some new vidz and we were BEASTING!! so check our thread and give us some advice, cuz we were beyond newbs in a few of them :D (Aziz and Dionis, plz give advice about c. falcon in thread. there's a vid of my falcon)

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121730

Alukard

Smash Hero
well guys ... bad news ... i kno everyone knows already... smash dies in nyc when we start getting good ... isn't that funny ... lol ... ah well ... umm sry for playing sooo badly against G&W in the crew battle doods ... i need one of u guys to pick up G&W for a some weight training ... i didn't kno where the throw the ****er lol ... also edge guarding him was wierd ... and his attack speeds were mad brolic lol ... ****ing sewer was like 1 frame i swear ... sheesh i felt like a noob hahaha ... i mean i am but dammmm ... well anyway ... i'm happy i only lost 2 times ... and the wes game was freaking close lol ... good **** to SWAT hopefully we can all go to smashacre some how and take over nj for an event too lol

-BLaze-

Smash Cadet
point is everyone put in their efforts whether they won or loss. any mistakes that happened in the past you learn for the next time...I guess in this case alukard n his G&W issue is a perfect example.. keep it up..latez

Cia

das kwl
brian - Uthrow > Utilt > marth aerial gayness - or - Fthrow / Bthrow > Dair gayness. marth can get really gay to GAW. but next time, go peach and wreck GAW's sheild - or - go sheik and go chain grab madness. I believe that's how reno beats him.

in other news, my combo vid should be finished right after the next smashacre cuz I've been getting MASSIVE footage lately.

oh, and reno, I want a rematch w/ my young link v your sheik cuz I'm not likin how that 3 stock went down.

johnny 2x4 was on fyaaaa this weekend, but will our hero be ready next time?? tune in next week to find out

Alukard

Smash Hero
i see ... well i still need to play someone with a somewat challenging G&W ... cuz **** no one plays that guy but dire i think lol ... its hard to predict sumthing ... or even to kno wat connects without any expierience =\ ... but it was fun ... i learned a lot from getting owned lol ... #1 don't pick marth lmfao ... unless its a set ... and uhhh ... sewer is toooo good ... but yea ... does anyone wanna attend this ??

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=118033

i can get housing for some ... ^_^ 5 bucks baby if we exceed like 4 people its $5 ... but yea ... lemme kno cuz i wanna go

Cia

das kwl
congrats on beating DA!!!!!!!!!

please tell me u recorded it.....
thankz, because the crew battle was round robin format and we were pressed for time, we used 2 tvs. and only 1 tv was recording vidz, so I'd say about half of it was recorded, but here are the results. I will list the name of the player, and next them are the players they won against.

DA

4Eyez -Bum
Alukard - Bum, D1, Jason, Rafa
Hax - Bum, D1, Jason, Rafa, Wes
Jash - Bum, Jason
Jman - Bum, Dire, Jason, Rafa
VaNz - Bum, Dire, D1, Jason

DA

Bum - . . .
D1 - 4Eyez, Jash, Jman
Dire - 4Eyez, Alukard, Jash, Hax
Jason - 4Eyez
Rafa - 4Eyez, Jash, VaNz
Wes - 4Eyez, Alukard, Jash, Jman, VaNz

SWAT scored 20, and DA scored 16

edit - I would say that my GAW is at the very least "passable" so I could give u some practice. the only time u ever need practice against that weight class is if u had to fight dire.. and I would say just go sheik

Samus1031

Smash Apprentice
another zenith definetly there hopefully bum wont do what he did in the crew battle

Top Bottom