• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
hey guys ... check out Wes's challenge i thought i spoke for the crew about the challenges ... i'm sure we can figure sumthing out ... he said a set with each of us ... i mean thats ... too much for him in my opinion lol ... altho he is a great player ... i think its a bit much

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
idk im pretty sure wes has a lot of experience in that department alukard lol but im all in for it even tho money is tight on my end.... real tight.... like a virgin tight.... but yea.....

anyways if we have biweeklies n all that ya wana get together n have smashfests on fridays??

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i haven't decided the line up either ... and i kno he didn't meant to put everyone in ... last time we went with 4 eyez ... and it didn't work out so well ... -_- ... sry 4 eyes ... but u tried no harm done ... but ummm i am guessing this time we really need to step it up ... and i think dionis should b in this one ... as he was voted for evenly last time and we gave the spot to 4 eyes cuz he was a new recruit and had even votes ... i was like wat the hell lol ... so hax , jman , vanz, me, dionis, jash is my vote... wats it gonna b guys =) ... i don't care if DA sees this ... i mean we pretty much kno who they are going to use so ... it really doesn't matter lol

Venom NY

Smash Lord
well i haven't decided the line up either ... and i kno he didn't meant to put everyone in ... last time we went with 4 eyez ... and it didn't work out so well ... -_- ... sry 4 eyes ... but u tried no harm done ... but ummm i am guessing this time we really need to step it up ... and i think dionis should b in this one ... as he was voted for evenly last time and we gave the spot to 4 eyes cuz he was a new recruit and had even votes ... i was like wat the hell lol ... so hax , jman , vanz, me, dionis, jash is my vote... wats it gonna b guys =) ... i don't care if DA sees this ... i mean we pretty much kno who they are going to use so ... it really doesn't matter lol
X.X MELANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link226

Smash Ace
No doubt, i don't wanna be in the crew battles as of now. I need to train way more, i been on a slack with this game..

But i wanna train some more with everyone, lets have a smashfest soon....but like on a freaking saterday dammit!! I don't wanna cut skool im already doing bad lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'll see wat i can do ... how about sundays peoples .. i have this sunday off of work ... so ummm i mean we can do that if its ok with u guys ... lemme kno

Cia

das kwl
hit me up on aim, i gotta tell u guys about tecnine and him gettin at madddd smash players. and his racism is fukking hilarious

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Vanz

I was watching some of your vids on youtube of Peach. I learned from a few I watched so far. Like Back air to grab, and some other stuff. The way Peach can be abused. Peach is good. I'll start playing her more on point now and get some FC to grabs. Also I'm gonna try to use the pillar. I cant do it well in a fight. How long it took you to learn how to use it well in a fight? I find myself getting shield grabbed. And How often you wave dash out the shield. you find it useful with Peach? I saw you do it once. I think against Zro's fox. Im gonna try to imply all of this into my Peach with what I already know. maybe next time in our Peach dittos they win be a new winner......or at least a better intense match for trying. Ha ha ha. great Peach dude. I'm still watching some more. Gotta get beast here.

Peach is too good. that is all :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
thats all great drk peach ... but that has nothing to do with ... "The S.W.A.T. Team- NYC's Newest Crew!" ... that was totally for his video thread ... anyway ... i'm mega bored watching random vids ... i'm hearing there is sumthing happening this sunday in jersey ... so i might b going to that ... i don't think i'll b able to go to this weekly people ... or next week ... work and then girl... sheesh ... i miss having 0 responsibilities ... well guys good luck at the weekly if i can manage to come i will ...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Errmm.... he does not have a video thread of his Peach around. and I thought I posted here since......he is S.W.A.T.....right?

My bad then. And I just look up his vids out of random. sorry

Alukard

Smash Hero
lol ... no prob ... i'm just messing around ... lol ... but yea he does have vids up ... i just found out today ... i'm bored with no work today ... and i'm just looking at them lol ... its fun to watch cuz they are like playing YL and GANON ... on pokefloats like wtf lol but yea ... no prob

Cia

das kwl
yeah, the video he was referring to is not in the thread because it was older.. lolz. but wave dashing out of the sheild is incredibly useful to stop those who try and pressure and space themselves with Nairs (and against marth after sheilding a Fsmash). I also find FC'd Bair to grab to be an incredibly potent mix up because most people remain in the sheild for fear of being hit. as for the pillaring, that didn't take long for me to learn at all. just practice Nairing from the ground. increase your speed little by little and soon it will be second nature. a good way to get it started in a match is by approaching w/ Dair FC it behind the opponent so that they can't grab u. if they don't roll after the Dair, just beast on the sheild with Nair > Nair > Dsmash. the Dsmash will ALWAYS breakthrough. I like to use peach as a pressure character instead of camp because it's embarrassingly easy the crush her projectile strategy. but practice those FCz and try to be a bit more offensive. u'll do fine :)

- dionis, are we teaming this week?? let me know as soon as u can

* that last statement makes it an official swat related post :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO ... smooth ... making it a swat related post ... but i don't care if its about stuff thats important ... just not some people comiing in here alllll the time saying **** like ... hey ... do u guys play smash ... >.> ... but yea .. it doesn't look too good for me this week -_- ... OMFG i'm unbelievably not sleepy and horrendously bored .

Hax

Smash Champion
yo son
i have a project due tomorrow and i havent started!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^swat related post

Alukard

Smash Hero
soo crew ... wats up ... lol ... i am tryin to get fridays and saturdays off ... so we can go to weeklies friday ... and then mayb some smashfests randomly at my house on saturdays ^_^

Venom NY

Smash Lord
well tec i would love to but i need to know how much it costs to get there and back and what time it starts cuz i gotta be there asap and leave asap cuz my parents be *****ing alot.

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg omg omg ... smash is a freaking drug .... did anyone see the gangsta that is diddy o man ... koopa troopa better watch out sonz lmao ...

swat related ... dam someone help train me against low tiers =P ... i miss djn some how i need to play hm wiht like headphones so i don't hear the johns lol

Venom NY

Smash Lord
omg omg omg ... smash is a freaking drug .... did anyone see the gangsta that is diddy o man ... koopa troopa better watch out sonz lmao ...

swat related ... dam someone help train me against low tiers =P ... i miss djn some how i need to play hm wiht like headphones so i don't hear the johns lol
O_O...............................

Link226

Smash Ace
soo crew ... wats up ... lol ... i am tryin to get fridays and saturdays off ... so we can go to weeklies friday ... and then mayb some smashfests randomly at my house on saturdays ^_^
Saterday smashfests would be amazing, o and jash next time im gonna freaking knee u if u dont let me go to your house.

*** skool

^ Swat related

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Im hoping its not too late and im new to this forum so im kinda "new" to all these tournament stuff. But i was wondering if i could join maybe? Im in the Bronx and im defiantly a good player, and i mean good not like some noob saying im good and then dying in 5 seconds -_-. Im a fox user and im looking for some fun challenges.

Top Bottom