• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
well umm go to web2zone and we will check to see who u are and stuff ... cuz umm ... we are good ... and definately not some noob crap ... check our first page for our updates ...

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Im hoping its not too late and im new to this forum so im kinda "new" to all these tournament stuff. But i was wondering if i could join maybe? Im in the Bronx and im defiantly a good player, and i mean good not like some noob saying im good and then dying in 5 seconds -_-. Im a fox user and im looking for some fun challenges.
O_O where in the bronx do u live?cuz most of us definetly live in the bronx except for like 3

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Well im not entirely sure cause i just moved here but im on pelham parkway right by the einstein college of medicine buildings. (if thats not much help i can provide more detail)

Cia

das kwl
I'm gonna take a guess and say it's the 2/5. I believe he lives near alex.

and THANKZ LEO!! at least SOMEONE supports me decision.. >_>

btw, we need a crew character. u know how the tunes are known for their falcos, and IHNC is known for their Peaches..

what's our character. (please don't let it be falcon)

Cia

das kwl
lolz, I think he meant ganondorf as in, that's the crew character..

but there are only 4 passable ganondorfs in this crew sooo.. X

hmmm.. it might be Link?? or Luigi??

or..

SHEIK

-- swat related post

Alukard

Smash Hero
get at my samus at this weekly ... i actually did good yayyyy ... so no one enters teams anymore ... teams is fun people sheesh

Cia

das kwl
yeah, I ****in sucked at this weekly. if it's not too much trouble mizta aziz, can u please place me in the "newbie" division. I feel like I should earn my spot in the elites :)

Samus1031

Smash Apprentice
vans i dont know if you remember sams store but i heard that sam had the x men vs street fighter in his store ,you know you were the best in that store

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
so apparently, no one saw this post so I'm gonna say it again. I VOTE ROCKIN IN THE CREW :)
Yay! I'm considered! <3 thanks Vanz and Leo (WTF Blackenese? That top tier pizza didn't mean nothing to you? =/ LOL)

But meh, I suck right now. I don't wanna join any crew (even if DA or KF tries to recruit me (which I would say 'WTF!?)) unless I feel confident in my skill level. So I can contribute better for the crew.

Cia

das kwl
.. fair enough rockin

so this is the type of crew I'm in?? the type of crew that ignores my posts just because I'm in the newbie division?? this is most unacceptable.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
BOREEEEEEDDD i just finsihed playing smash with brian and last night we were playing streets of rage unti like 2 in the morning O_o vanz i loves you lol for being to good and getting top 3 again

Cia

das kwl
BOREEEEEEDDD i just finsihed playing smash with brian and last night we were playing streets of rage unti like 2 in the morning O_o vanz i loves you lol for being to good and getting top 3 again
lolz. I almost lost to a bowser <_<.. I changed my mains yesterday because of that life changing match :D

btw, the climbers are back

Alukard

Smash Hero
yooo jash that site looks mad nice man ^_^ ... i seriously like it ... o man that makes me hype seriously ... i can't wait till we go to big oos tournies and **** seriously ^_^ ... i <3 u guy =)

Cia

das kwl
yooo jash, I love that page, it looks very official. I especially <3 the dsmashing endlessly part :D

one thing tho. I do not main or secondary fox. aziz is a little ******** for putting that on the first page.

* aziz, please replace the fox slot w/ sheik :)

lmao @ branden and reno's pic, definitely maddd myspace status

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Wussup Swat, i want you guys to check this out.
http://www.freewebs.com/youngjash/swat.htm
This is my site fellas, and this the swat section. If you want me to change or add anything just IM me on AIM at UltimateLink20. Hope you like it, took me awhile.
this joint is definetly crack yo nice and i think u should add vids of the rest of us if its possible

like this one of me and alukard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YanFptmo3gA

and this one of jman and hax http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E6U4onx3jo

and jaden has like mad videos lol its not hard to find he should choose whicch of his videos he wants

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
YO JASH GOOD ISSH ON THAT PAGE I LAUGHED MY *** OFF SOOOO FUGGEN HARD LMAO YOU GUYS!!! LMAO!!! I loved the descriptions. ROFLMAO. You guys got mad random people in your crew. You should let it be harder to get in..like DA. You can't just be friends with someone to get in na'mean. But w.e lolz.

Oh and also you guys PHAIL GET AT MY IKE> ROFL

Also someone tell Jash he won't be young forever LULZ. Youth forest haha

Hax

Smash Champion
jash take that pic off yo >_> use that pic with me and alu at least im not 7 years old in that pic LOL. that pic is mad embarassing.

btw the site is mad nice and vanz/zro's pictures are MAD CUTE \o/

edit: also guys whatd i tell ya.. after seeing jash's site this is pretty obvious...

THIS IS THE ***** CREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cia

das kwl
omfg, I got like 20+ new vidz today. a combo vid is definitely on the way my friends.

and me and tec0's peach dittoes are sick!! you should put some of them on the first page so that.. idk. we can show off our newbie divison :D (which I better be in aziz)

Hax

Smash Champion
*****, i will ban you from smashboards if you do not change that pic

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
god vanz MORE PEACH DITTOS PLEASE >_>>__>_>_>_>_>

i had fun i hope u had fun destroying my hopes of playing a good fox T_T

lmao jk GLITCH GET OVER HERE NO JOHNS :)

Top Bottom