• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
no johnz ace ... we all play smash ... so case closed ... we ain't no gangstas ... we would kill for pride and respect tho lmfao ... but i think that comes with being born in the ****ty ghetto bx ...or mayb the spanish blood w.e the case i'll kill u

-__-

Smash Ace
no johnz i've stabbed 2 ppl sold weed for way too long and and own a couple birds (guns). im a tru G. get at me.
ima true G i cut butter with a knife i slice chicken with a butterknife i gave sum1 $5 and neer got the money back GET AT ME IMA G!!!:cool:

Venom NY

Smash Lord
u trying to cut azz cause i hurt feeling so dont do it to your self no1 is trying to act gangsta it is wat it is so fall back on my team or fall flat on your back lol
no johnz ace ... we all play smash ... so case closed ... we ain't no gangstas ... we would kill for pride and respect tho lmfao ... but i think that comes with being born in the ****ty ghetto bx ...or mayb the spanish blood w.e the case i'll kill u
prrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt

Cia

das kwl
I hope he wasn't saying my picture looks gangster. cuz I was wearin a polo. lolz.

dionis is almost as good a spammer as me :)

and ace_marth gives head to children

Cia

das kwl
lmao. anything can be responded to with peach dittoes, eli is just hating soooooo hard :D

and omfg, dionis' post count says "711"

<3

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so i finally can moonwalk in real life to match my CF ... anyone wanna play tmr at my house if u have no class or just aren't going ... i'm gonna have a smashfest at my casa from as early as 8 am to 3pm ttyl ^_^

Link226

Smash Ace
ok so i finally can moonwalk in real life to match my CF ... anyone wanna play tmr at my house if u have no class or just aren't going ... i'm gonna have a smashfest at my casa from as early as 8 am to 3pm ttyl ^_^
Tuesday is no Skool! So thats an automatically free day with free metro card rides :)

Get at my Cyclops

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
El lo again, srry if i nvr replied to anyone while i was talkin for awhile on this thread. I was playing with another crew (and im hoping i dont get in trouble for posting in here). But i see some of you are in the bronx and im always up for a match since im bored all the time
-_- so i was wondering if im allowed to vs. you guys.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
El lo again, srry if i nvr replied to anyone while i was talkin for awhile on this thread. I was playing with another crew (and im hoping i dont get in trouble for posting in here). But i see some of you are in the bronx and im always up for a match since im bored all the time
-_- so i was wondering if im allowed to vs. you guys.
hell yeah come over to alukards

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
yo dwight u know that using ur school metro isnt allowed right?during days that we dont have school u can definetly get a ticket for that.
That's why you have to be pro and do it when there aren't any copizzles around dhur dee. And also don't take the bus..they'll tell you themselves...sometimes, depends on the driver.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
That's why you have to be pro and do it when there aren't any copizzles around dhur dee. And also don't take the bus..they'll tell you themselves...sometimes, depends on the driver.
word and swiping on the train is like 50/50 cuz they be coming from the back sometimes mad randomly

Alukard

Smash Hero
yoooo ... i am tryin to set up a smashfest ^_^ ... so right now i am tryin to make it for friday b4 the weekly ^_^ so then we can head to the weekly after ... so i guess from as early as u can make it till like 5 on friday will b my smashfest =) lemme kno who wants to come ... if theres at least 6 people then i will set it up

-__-

Smash Ace
yoooo ... i am tryin to set up a smashfest ^_^ ... so right now i am tryin to make it for friday b4 the weekly ^_^ so then we can head to the weekly after ... so i guess from as early as u can make it till like 5 on friday will b my smashfest =) lemme kno who wants to come ... if theres at least 6 people then i will set it up
i wana come but what time i gots skool ya kno @_@ last friday im lucky they didnt call my house wen i came with glitch :dizzy:

Hax

Smash Champion
yo listen up everyone this week i think we're crew-battling DA (rematch) but word is bum got kicked out.. lol

Cia

das kwl
yo listen up everyone this week i think we're crew-battling DA (rematch) but word is bum got kicked out.. lol
lmao.. trust and believe that bum was not "kicked out." he left. they would X their best member. and i don't feel like crew battling, so someone can take my spot (if i even had one)

AND OMFG!! I WANT TO BE IN THE "NEWBIE DIVISION" FIX THAT ON THE FRONT PAGE AZIZ

-__-

Smash Ace
lmao.. trust and believe that bum was not "kicked out." he left. they would X their best member. and i don't feel like crew battling, so someone can take my spot (if i even had one)

AND OMFG!! I WANT TO BE IN THE "NEWBIE DIVISION" FIX THAT ON THE FRONT PAGE AZIZ
Lets recruit bum >.> give him a tryout the whole crew vs. him :lick:

Hax

Smash Champion
alright jaden after a couple weeks of ignoring your posts i decided to put you in newbie... lolz :laugh:

Venom NY

Smash Lord

why do u have a ihnc banner? and what is this thing about being newbie division like wtf lol ITS A TRAP!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
no its not possible to b in this crew and another ... we really are tryin to step it up on smash ... hopefully brawl is just as good as melee if not better so we can keep up the hard work and become one of the best crews in ny

on another note ... jaden why don't u wanna play ?? ... well on another note ... i will b making the crew lineup this time ... DA wants a rematch we'll give them one ... that is all

Top Bottom