• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
vanz - OMFG VANZ PEACH DSMASHES !?!?!?!?

lol we dont d-smash LMAO we suck :laugh:

glitch - good stuff ure m2 is so amazing my fox/sheik feared for their lives come through again man :)

brian your sexy :) play me more !?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? :)

Link226

Smash Ace
yo dwight u know that using ur school metro isnt allowed right?during days that we dont have school u can definetly get a ticket for that.
Forreal? I never thought it wasn't allowed...well who gives a *** i use it anyway :laugh: I gotta get money for friday man...i feel like i haven't played smash in light yrs!

Alukard

Smash Hero
just go to the weeklies so we can see if ur good at all .. cuz we have too many people in this crew already ... i don't want people that aren't good in the crew ... or in active members ... we already have a few that are pretty inactive so yea ...

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Well i can tell ya im definantly not an inactive member cause im up for a match anytime and as long as im vs. humans i would play all the time ^_^. Not sure of my skill though, but i am training and improving.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
dionis took some a$$hole pills 2day.......... but yea wats up guys? its been a while since ive seen every1

Hax

Smash Champion
yo xivk, look for the thread in Atlantic North Regional Zones called 'official nyc smash weeklies'. its a thread made by lightxdream. they are every 2 fridays (there will be 1 this friday) and they're basically singles and doubles tournies held at web2zone. to get to web2zone take the 6 train downtown to Astor Place and its like a block away from the station. I think they start at 6 or 7 and they usually end at 10-30 to 11 but people stay later. you could also come early because people usually get there starting at 5 just to play friendlies.

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
wats up all lol

vanz, brian, tec9/0. how ya did at that nj tourny?? i kno i disappeared but i had to get goin lol. i only got like 2 HOURS OF SLEEP thanks to vanz :lick: lol jk. i had fun n he made sure i did so yea

i didnt feel tired at all anyways which was weird

tec39.37 thanks for letting me come thru, the ride bak home wasnt bad at all, so yea

u guys r hilarious i wouldnt be surprised if i lost 5 pound due to laughter rofl :laugh:

brian let me kno when ur up for some training!!

edit: to hax, put me in newbie division!!

-__-

Smash Ace
no its not possible to b in this crew and another ... we really are tryin to step it up on smash ... hopefully brawl is just as good as melee if not better so we can keep up the hard work and become one of the best crews in ny

on another note ... jaden why don't u wanna play ?? ... well on another note ... i will b making the crew lineup this time ... DA wants a rematch we'll give them one ... that is all
dont u mean just as broken!!!

edit: Hax put me below newbie division :mad:

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
yo xivk, look for the thread in Atlantic North Regional Zones called 'official nyc smash weeklies'. its a thread made by lightxdream. they are every 2 fridays (there will be 1 this friday) and they're basically singles and doubles tournies held at web2zone. to get to web2zone take the 6 train downtown to Astor Place and its like a block away from the station. I think they start at 6 or 7 and they usually end at 10-30 to 11 but people stay later. you could also come early because people usually get there starting at 5 just to play friendlies.
Thnx alot hax, ill be sure to come then. Just i can come by myself right?

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
u sign up at the site

all u need to do for now is know how to get there, come friday u'll sign up for watever tournament u would like to enter - doubles or singles. if u'll be spectating then u'll have to pay a small fee for that other wise enjoy :laugh:

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Well i guess for a chance here ill have to enter ^w^, maybe doubles if i can get my friend to come. And the direction on getting there are on the first post correct? also how do you know when its being held? (sry for the question, im new to all this) T_T

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
HAX PUT ME BELOW THE BOTTOM OF THE NEWBIE DIVISION :mad::mad:

i want to be the scum of this whole crew!!!!! bottom of the food chain i am
LMFAO

now we all now i should be an honorary member........(... cuz i <3 all of you guys?)

But glitch should be in elite. There was this one game that my sheik was like... O_O wtf do i do??.

and then i died :(

Hax

Smash Champion
MAJOR UPDATE, PEOPLE!! NEW DIVISIONS HAVE BEEN ADDED!!!!!!!!!
first, we have.. "Bottom of Newbie Division," a fantastic division showcasing glitch
and right there with him we have the "Below Newbie Division," another fabulous division showcasing BASIC SAUSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-__-

Smash Ace
MAJOR UPDATE, PEOPLE!! NEW DIVISIONS HAVE BEEN ADDED!!!!!!!!!
first, we have.. "Bottom of Newbie Division," a fantastic division showcasing glitch
and right there with him we have the "Below Newbie Division," another fabulous division showcasing BASIC SAUSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS~!!!!!!!!! ARIGATO GOSAIMASSS!!!!! :cool:

Alukard

Smash Hero
u guys should come whoever can that is ... unfortunately we must b out at 3 cuz of me working but also my mom coming home ... so yea ... if anyone wants to come they are welcome to ^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
sry for the double post ... but ummm tmr is cancelled lmao ... my girl is definately going ot b with me ... so uhhh yea sry dudes ... and ummm see ya at the weekly i hope everyone will b ready for the rematch with DA i intend to win again ...

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
wats sup guys just wanted to say im i in vs the da crew battle if i am some1 need to play with me 4 like 5hours of singles so i can get it all back i have not played in a long *** time
lol

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Pardon alukard, but just making sure you said there was a weekly match this friday? Cause i went to the web2zone site and unless they dont show it, they said a tournament was nov 17th. , or is that something else?

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
This crew battle is going to be on friday? I wish you guys the best of luck!

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
thanks ^_^
btw guys....how many ppl is in the crew battle? also we should all go 2 alex's house one of these days cus he is havin a smashfest all week

Hax

Smash Champion
guys, reno has left the crew. :( we didnt include him in crew battles and we sorta underestimated him.. that was pretty ****ed up on our parts. =\

EDIT: xivk it's not on the web2zone site or anything, it's not really an 'official' event, but it's there every 2 weeks. lol

R3N0

Smash Lord
RenoNYC (2:59:38 PM): yo hax
zero haX (2:59:42 PM): RHINO
RenoNYC (2:59:49 PM): im quitting swat.
zero haX (3:00:06 PM): really lol
zero haX (3:00:07 PM): :-(
RenoNYC (3:00:10 PM): yeah.
zero haX (3:00:33 PM): ahh man.. something told me this would happen
zero haX (3:00:50 PM): its cause of crew battles right

peace yall

Top Bottom