• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Venom NY

Smash Lord
quit tec ... u should join us ...so then i can see chris lol ... but yea sooo i love how glitch was the only one that posted about the line up lolol ... but w.e DA isn't gonna battle us this weekly anyway cuz like people are prepping for vls ... D1 might not even come to the weekly lolol
I <3 brian ^__^ for being beast with his marth which i havent seen for 2.3 weeks yo ***** get on aim tommorow in the morning

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
quit tec ... u should join us ...so then i can see chris lol ... but yea sooo i love how glitch was the only one that posted about the line up lolol ... but w.e DA isn't gonna battle us this weekly anyway cuz like people are prepping for vls ... D1 might not even come to the weekly lolol
lol you quit and crew battle us for fun :).

Alukard

Smash Hero
son people are goin to b at my house tmr morning till like 3 ... or 3 15 then i'm going to pick up my girl on the way to w2z ^_^ so yea u should just sho up ^_^

EDIT ... yooo tec0 lets dooo it ... crew battle for funzies bay bay ^_^ ... and this time FOR FUN ... not turned into and epic 4 part showing on youtube LMFAO

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
son people are goin to b at my house tmr morning till like 3 ... or 3 15 then i'm going to pick up my girl on the way to w2z ^_^ so yea u should just sho up ^_^

EDIT ... yooo tec0 lets dooo it ... crew battle for funzies bay bay ^_^ ... and this time FOR FUN ... not turned into and epic 4 part showing on youtube LMFAO
lol recording it is fun... just cuz its fun doesnt mean we can't make it epic O_O.

Plus i think i barely make the cut to be in this crew battle so we should make it epic.

Alukard

Smash Hero
o so then lets just do a crew battle ... and not for funzies ... cuz for fun would b me picking CF ^_^ ... so yea ... regular crew battle ?? talk with team outer space about it ... and lemme kno ^_^

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Isn't Young Jash meant to be in Emperial..sup with that?? :S

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
smash is getting boring, some1 come down to where i live n own me so i can get some inspiration

i live on simpson n 163rd, by hunts point (unless ur scared :psycho:)

Alukard

Smash Hero
JASHHHHH u should have went man ... mad peaches u could have made mad money man -_-

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
a laijin vs jash ylink ditto was calling..you lose by default lol jk

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
why did jash not go to VLS this weekend??

that guy laijin was there and.. I'm sorry.. but he was just not impressive to me.

Thats cause he is mostly weapon. His spam game is good. But up in his face, you can take him head on. Well I can anyway. He spams alot. But Y.Link is not a problem to me spam or not. I nearly, sooo close to beating chus Y.Link, and thats like I think the best Y.Link in the world. he even gave me mega probs for nearly beating him twice. Too good.

I might start a revolution. Peach Vs Y.Link lessons. All Peaches report to class at 9am 2morrow for lesson 1. XD!!!!

yea I'm a lil bored

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Thats cause he is mostly weapon. His spam game is good. But up in his face, you can take him head on. Well I can anyway. He spams alot. But Y.Link is not a problem to me spam or not. I nearly, sooo close to beating chus Y.Link, and thats like I think the best Y.Link in the world. he even gave me mega probs for nearly beating him twice. Too good.

I might start a revolution. Peach Vs Y.Link lessons. All Peaches report to class at 9am 2morrow for lesson 1. XD!!!!

yea I'm a lil bored
.......wow....u have alot of time on ur hands >.>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So wait, if you nearly beat Chus Young Link and can't beat mines for nada.....then im the best Young Link in the world!!! My destiny is complete.....Go me.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Just cause I dont wanna play you in a MM dont mean I cant beat you. His is better thans your my friend. So if I nearly beat his, imagine you. So ya, go me :p

Jash

Smash Lord
Well your scared to MM me for a reason right? I must be THAT scary for you not to MM a simple Young Link right? So yea im the best, not to be compared with Chu ever.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh? But how I wanted to MM Chu but he could not cause he had to finish singles. He was MM'ing laijin and I asked him can I do it after, he said he would but after this , he had to finish singles. Now the best Y.Link in the world I would MM......but I dont think I should waste my time with you. I'm not scare at the best in the world. but i'm scared of you.yea that sounds right hmm?

Alukard

Smash Hero
lmfao @ u guys arguing on swf ... when ya clearly have each others aim lololol ... and anyway .. crew i would like to say that we should all make a trip to pound 3 so we can **** as the full team swat ... and these next few weeks we are going to b playing hard body ... i want to make 2 different crew battle teams ... so we can enter crews alright ... yes 1 team is going to b elite and one isn't .. but thats all going to b voted for ... ok well ummm .. just lemme kno wat ya wanna do ... of if ya can go ... i also want to have jman and hax go ... and i want dionis to come as well so we can definately take 1st and 2nd ^_^ ... cuz me and jesus haven't teamed in a long long time and we got 9th and we lost first round lmao ... too good ... anyway ... i'm talking too much now ... i'm going to go buy mcdonalds lmao ... i feel like eating crap

Jash

Smash Lord
Oh? But how I wanted to MM Chu but he could not cause he had to finish singles. He was MM'ing laijin and I asked him can I do it after, he said he would but after this , he had to finish singles. Now the best Y.Link in the world I would MM......but I dont think I should waste my time with you. I'm not scare at the best in the world. but i'm scared of you.yea that sounds right hmm?
Yea it does, theres no other reason WHY you wouldn't MM me. Obviously your shakin in your boots by my greatness.:laugh: So your saying Pc and Cort wasted their time by MM me? i dun think scaredy Peach, no johns your scared of me!!! :laugh:

Cia

das kwl
dionis - OMFG IT was soooo cool. I teamed w/ inui and got 25th of 75 in teams.. lolz. and in singles, I came out 1st in the 1st pool and 5th in the second pool.

I had soooo much fun I went ice climbers, peach, young link, roy, sheik, jigglypuff, dr. mario and mewtwo. people didn't know wtf to expect from me. it was crazy.

I also beat g-reg, vidjo, and green mario in friendlies :D

btw.. I'm so bored.. nothin to do..

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea it does, theres no other reason WHY you wouldn't MM me. Obviously your shakin in your boots by my greatness.:laugh: So your saying Pc and Cort wasted their time by MM me? i dun think scaredy Peach, no johns your scared of me!!! :laugh:
Sorry, your just a waste of time. Dont feel like dealing with a fight that will put me to sleep. And they dont know Y.Link like I do, if they did, you get owned. I made the Peach Vs Y.link guy, I'm king in the match up. After playing chu Y.Link its now one of my favorite fights. More fun than Peach ditto. You know where i live. you come see me whenever you wanna get the **** handed to you and I'll show you how to Why Y.link is low tier ;)

Better yet, yo Vanz, since it seems your a better Peach player than me (from what I hear) get at this fool Jash and end him. I dont even have to do it. Vanz Peach will do it for me.

Jash

Smash Lord
Sorry, your just a waste of time. Dont feel like dealing with a fight that will put me to sleep. And they donmt know Y.Link like I do, if they did, you get owned. I made the Peach Vs Y.link guy, I'm king in the match up. After playing chu Y.Link its now one of my favorite fights. More fun than Peach ditto. You know where i live. you come see me whenever you wanna get the **** handed to you and I'll show you how to Why Y.link is low tier ;)
Lmao, your asking for it, im going to do something that NO ONE would ever expect me to do. If im such a waste of time Dark, then so be it. Money Match me....$100!!! I have never been scared of Peach and i never will....accept....or be slain like every other Peach. Dun back down, prove yourself Dark.....SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lmao, your asking for it, im going to do something that NO ONE would ever expect me to do. If im such a waste of time Dark, then so be it. Money Match me....$100!!! I have never been scared of Peach and i never will....accept....or be slain like every other Peach. Dun back down, prove yourself Dark.....SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!!!

Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Someone is really out to get me huh. You wanna play me so bad? why? if your the so called Peach slayer, then why worry about it. you can beat me right Peach slayer? I mean you beat PC and cort as you say. so why worry about someone who is not pro? You sure are getting worked up over this eh? 100 dollar MM? Wow man.....Sorry man but I cant take that much of a MM for

- No job

- Save up for pound three

- Need money to go to these weeklies

- Bills are high.

If I lose that one 100 right there I be in deep ****. I can beat you, you can beat me. So to take a risk like that with the list I just made is 50/50. so sorry. I'm gonna have to back down on that

Jash

Smash Lord
Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Someone is really out to get me huh. You wanna play me so bad? why? if your the so called Peach slayer, then why worry about it. you can beat me right Peach slayer? I mean you beat PC and cort as you say. so why worry about someone who is not pro? You sure are getting worked up over this eh? 100 dollar MM? Wow man.....Sorry man but I cant take that much of a MM for

- No job

- Save up for pound three

- Need money to go to these weeklies

- Bills are high.

If I lose that one 100 right there I be in deep ****. I can beat you, you can beat me. So to take a risk like that with the list I just made is 50/50. so sorry. I'm gonna have to back down on that
Thats what i thought lol. When your ready to take me on like a man, just remember

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Thats what i thought lol. When your ready to take me on like a man, just remember
he looks so cute ^_^

and dark peach i do think jash has the best y.link out there cause chu would never go y.link and beat cort or pc peach so there u go jman has spoken

Top Bottom