• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
he looks so cute ^_^

and dark peach i do think jash has the best y.link out there cause chu would never go y.link and beat cort or pc peach so there u go jman has spoken
Yes he would and has. Ask both of them. For Peach he goes ether Y.Link or pikachu. but this was fun. I'm done here spamming the thread. Not to but Jash doing, Jash does **** and stuff. Respect for Jash 24/7 But its already stated Chu is the best Y.Link. It was already proven and a givin fact. But thats your opinion Jman. So I'll leave it at that. catch you guys around and goos shizz for you and Alu beasting in teams. I think he give it to gave man though. Jash is NOW better than cave man I believe.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Yes he would and has. Ask both of them. For Peach he goes ether Y.Link or pikachu. but this was fun. I'm done here spamming the thread. Not to but Jash doing, Jash does **** and stuff. Respect for Jash 24/7 But its already stated Chu is the best Y.Link. It was already proven and a givin fact. But thats your opinion Jman. So I'll leave it at that. catch you guys around and goos shizz for you and Alu beasting in teams.
it has not been proven cause jash has not been to a big tourny so if he goes and does mad good everybody going to say he better then chu lol and thanks i want to get better tho >_>

Alukard

Smash Hero
dammit ... i can't wait to play ... >.> ... now i'm just spamming out of boredom ... well i guess i'll go to sleep or lay down or w.e >.>

Alukard

Smash Hero
there should b one this week tho ... ace **** it just throw a weekly this week ... if there isn't a doubles just do singles ... i wanna play smash dammit lol

Cia

das kwl
lolz @ top YL argument.. from what I know, top 5 YLs are

chudat
dj combo
jash
caveman
azen

I think that's how the order went..

I personally agree w/ chudat being the top YL because, in addition to beating top peach players, he also beats top foxes.. that's just ****ing crazy

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayy more tournies popping up ... thats wat i like to see cuz nyc sucks **** at tournies apparently

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
That argument was fun..I say you guys just MM..record it n send it to me.

MM for something like a dollar..it doesnt matter how much you mm for really..your pride and egos are more important. If Jash gets beaten he will be heartbroken and vice versa.

do it do it do it do it!

Venom NY

Smash Lord
dionis - OMFG IT was soooo cool. I teamed w/ inui and got 25th of 75 in teams.. lolz. and in singles, I came out 1st in the 1st pool and 5th in the second pool.

I had soooo much fun I went ice climbers, peach, young link, roy, sheik, jigglypuff, dr. mario and mewtwo. people didn't know wtf to expect from me. it was crazy.

I also beat g-reg, vidjo, and green mario in friendlies :D

btw.. I'm so bored.. nothin to do..
**** well the only thing thats didnt surprise me is the fact that u beat pro ^__^

-__-

Smash Ace

chudat
dj combo
jash
caveman
azen

I personally agree w/ chudat being the top YL because, in addition to beating top peach players, he also beats top foxes.. that's just ****ing crazy
if jash went T_T:mad:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Jash's YL is definitely up there... i saw the another YL and me and vanz were like... O_O ..... ive seen such a better... ___________ <----- insert some aspect of YL's game

:) go jash >_> btw u should go to pound 3 it'll be amazing and then you can show how amazing your YL is...

Although u should learn how to **** fox if you didnt so already :chuckle:

Link226

Smash Ace
I shall go Friday....casual friday? So its not a weekly? How much is it so we can go? Yo Jash we gotta OD in teams lol

I gotta get warmed up...

Last time i played forreal was at the crew battle...lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

chudat
dj combo
jash
caveman
azen

Why isn't your name up there?

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
wat is this i hear? mr. ron is in the crew? ur 2 good.... **** tail.... we need 2 play bro..been od super long >.<

Alukard

Smash Hero
ron is definitely the man ... i saw him play i played him like once ... he is mega godly ... angles with pika are like AR status ... too good o d exp. over us ... and ... AND ... ANDDDDDD!!! he is the REAL SWAT TEAM ... our body guard sons LMFAO ... nah but welcome ron ... can't wait to play with u again ... hopefully we represent fully at pound 3 ^_^

Hax

Smash Champion
epic update guys.. tec9 and ron (phillybilly) have joined the crew

come on and get this thread to 1000 posts already!!!!!

EDIT: hell yea brian ron's pika is definitely godly lol

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Yes I've arrived!!!! Thx a lot everyone for the love. I'll try my best to help the crew out. And I'm sure SWAT will do the same for me.

I've lost count of how many quick attack angles I have...

o_O

It's a lot though...

- Ron Out -

Hax

Smash Champion
*****.. that 1000th post is mine NO JOHNS

also ron's secondary is marth.. updated

yo guys keep posting lets see who gets the 1000th post lmfao

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
y do i have a feeling that when it gets 2 998 on the posts...no1 wll post so they can wait for the 1000th post lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
omfg ... i will double post dammit i want that 1000th

EDIT ... i'm the man ... my timing is godly ... its cuz i main marth ... my spacing bwtween post was too good lmfao .... LMFAO GET AT MY POST TIPPERS

Top Bottom