• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO get at my edit ... lmfao ... ok ok enough spam lolol ... i can't wait till this saturday ... smashfest for swat members ^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
GET AT DEATH NOTE ... i can't believe i freaking tossed it to the side back then ... wat a pnard i was ... anyway ... ME JMAN HAX AND VANZ are gong to pound 3 so if anyone i sswat wants to go start saving now ... we are going to take the freaking greyhound over there ... so yea i would like as much of swat to go .. so plzlets make a BEASTY SHOWING ^_^

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
man death note is 2 good, but only has 37 episodes =/ mad booty lmfaoo

also how much does it cost 2 go 2 pound 3 and back and all that stuff
u should take like 150 and u should be safe and have a lil money left over ^_^ and my sig is the **** im on episode 24 yay lol and i did not change my tag to ryuk i just going to play with that lol

Jash

Smash Lord
I challenge anyone to prove my worth~!

I have been underestimated again, but thats alright im use to it by now. So now im ganna show people that i have worked too hard with Young Link to be underestimated. So heres what im going to do. I challenge everyone and anyone to a Money Match. You can make the rules if you want, but this Money Match is ONLY if you want to do it, im no longer forcing you. This is called "The Lon Lon Challenge". If your up for it, tell me straight up in person so we can do it right away. No more ****in around, i WILL be the best Young Link, i WILL show the world that i am. Whose first?

Cia

das kwl
you shouldn't do $10.00 MM's with crew members jash..

I wasn't "underestimating" you w/ my last post tho. (I just played u on friday, so I know how good you are.) but I only needed to see chudat play once to know that.. there was a CLEAR difference in skill. you shouldn't be surprised either. that's like me saying "I have THEE best peach" if people don't laugh at me, at the very least, they'll be like "uhh, no u don't"

you are easily one of the TOP YL players, so you should be happy with that and work towards being the top..

if you still feel like you need to MM crew members to prove a point, than I'll take your challenge

EDIT: and welcome to the crew ron :D I posted in the pound 3 thread that I would like to team w/ some one from MD/VA region, or someone I could never team w/ from NY, but if they don't respond to me soon, and you still need a partner to train w/ I'm down for teamin w/ that legendary gimping pikachu :D

Jash

Smash Lord
Im not offering this to my crew members ALONE, im talking about EVERYONE. And how do you know for sure that hes possibly better then me with Young Link? Just because hes one of the top players in the world? Well i dun care about all that, ill prove myself...just you wait.

Cia

das kwl
I said that chudat's is the best because it was the most impressive to watch in terms of intellegence, and combo's, and his ability to adapt to very difficult match ups. he can change his style w/ so much speed and such little notice, and be just as effective. in general, he's just an amazing player that can be very hard to live up to. the sucky thing about pros is that they tend to hog the top spots for multiple characters, and I personally think he hold's young link.

(but I also believe that ur not far behind :))

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Hi, I don't play this game, but would you like to Crew MM TSA LI? Standard rules, 20 stock, counter picks or counter character. Basically FC style? We can set something up at Hofstra if you want. Hit me back here or in TSA thread. ty.

Cia

das kwl
ooooo, you guys should respond to this swat. I think it's a good idea. only tsa members I can think of off the top of my head is HBK, starzonedge, reno??, and apparently alejandro.

they might have others, but this will be a fun experience. post up crew..

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Hi, I don't play this game, but would you like to Crew MM TSA LI? Standard rules, 20 stock, counter picks or counter character. Basically FC style? We can set something up at Hofstra if you want. Hit me back here or in TSA thread. ty.
1. You do play the game
2. #1 is proven by the fact you're an active member in TSA NY
3. It's TSA NY not LI
4. Your sarcasm/noob ratio is off by about two noob points
5. m & m's sure do taste delicious
6. You're not talking about m & m's are you...?
7. That offer will have to be discussed
8. That is all

Hax

Smash Champion
yo guys lets crew battle this ***** alejandro's crew.. never heard of him this'll be easy

Alukard

Smash Hero
yooo i'm down for the crew battle ... this needs to b talked about ... especially our line up ... saturday at my house i really wanna set up who needs to b in the crew battles ... also ale p i think we will b accepting ^_^ well my vote is yes vote up SWAT =)

Venom NY

Smash Lord
1. You do play the game
3. It's TSA NY not LI
8. That is all
LMAO this games winner is ... RON

Link226

Smash Ace
So is this weekly casual friday?? If so wtf is that? I wanna go but i dont think i can enter singles or doubles. Brians house saterday!? Im down...what time?

Alukard

Smash Hero
well the deal is this ... i'm going to b having people here from 1pm till like 8 ish ..no later then that ... its gonna b funny when my mom sees all the people here ... sheesh ... my house is also small ... people should bring food ... or buy some around the corner there is a pizza place mcdonalds or w.e ya want .. chino's anything ya want lolol ... but i am broke so i can only give water lolol ... so yea ... aim me for ways to get here ^_^

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
1. You do play the game
3. It's TSA NY not LI
8. That is all
LMFAO!! at this post^^

yooo i'm down for the crew battle ... this needs to b talked about ... especially our line up ... saturday at my house i really wanna set up who needs to b in the crew battles ... also ale p i think we will b accepting ^_^ well my vote is yes vote up SWAT =)
Yo alulu lol i dunno

i wanna go....ihnc died * vanz shut up it did lol * i dont play alot bc grill works all teh time T_T

LMAO this games winner is ... RON
Agreed..... lmao

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Surma ... start playing and get noticed then ask for people to recruit you...

Swat doesnt even know you with the exception of vanz/my brother

GOD NO1 IS GOING TO PICK UP AN INACTIVE PLAYER SO SHOW THEM YOU ARE ACTIVE :)

im done sorry if i intruded btw

<3 brian

and <3 to jesus Because he likes my sheik

brian hates my sheik though so gay T_T i thought it was at least decent >.<

Alukard

Smash Hero
waaaaaaa ... when did i say i hated ur sheik O_O' ...

i think if u would have played her against me and jesus .. and stayed away from fox's gay shine up throw up air garbage u guys would have given us a better match ... but same goes for us against the canadians ... i didn't kno where to take them >.> counter picking i mean ... =\

so yea i love ur sheik ... i actually watched that over azen vs kdj .. i was like **** that my niggah haley's sheik is pro now no johns ^_^

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol jk i remembered you posted how you believe in grilling spacies lol that made me LOL :)

My fox is better for teams because fox is a better character in teams than sheik because he literally has EVERYTHING

There are only characters on the level of him in teams which i would say is Peach and CF for their own reasons.. so i used fox.... i only use sheik for certain team match ups

specifically one that includes a marth lol

Top Bottom