• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
so when exactly are we supposed to b crew battling ?? ... also ... we need to start caring about this ... to become the best crew in ny ... if anyone wants to crew battle ... post up and give us the when where how much how many players wat rules ... and stuff like that ... SWAT ALLLL DAIIIII

Jash

Smash Lord
Try having the best of the character in the world.
Yea Dire definitely pulled it off, you da man Dire much respect. Im going to be the best Young Link wheither anyone likes it or not....its going to happen....im going to make it happen. Besides....what kind of Young Link slays Peach's? *Looks at sig* oh.....

-__-

Smash Ace
Welcome to The S.W.A.T. Team's crew thread. We're NY's newest crew, consisting of some of the best players the NY smash community has to offer. Our crew is built off of Team Plezey's members, and is still growing; if you'd like to join, please post.

-=MEMBERS=-
4-Eyez
Mains: Link
Secondaries:
Division: Intermediate

Alukard
Mains: Marth
Secondaries: Falco, Fox
Division: Elite

Basic Sausage
Mains: Falco, Fox
Secondaries: DK, Pichu
Division: Newbie Below Newbie Division

Blackanese
Mains: Captain Falcon, Ice Climbers
Secondaries: Falco

Blaze
Mains: Roy
Secondaries:

Dionis
Mains: Captain Falcon

Glitch
Mains: Mewtwo
Secondaries:
Division: Intermediate Bottom of Newbie Division

Hax
Mains: Captain Falcon

J-Man
Mains: Fox, Sheik
Secondaries: Falco, Marth

Jash
Mains: Young Link
Secondaries:

Philly Billy
Mains: Pikachu
Secondaries: Marth

Tec9
Mains: Falco, Marth
Secondaries: Fox

VaNz
Mains: Peach
Secondaries: Ice Climbers, Sheik, Zelda
Division: Elite Newbie

Zro
Mains: Mario
Secondaries: Falco, Fox
Division: Newbie

-=CREW BATTLES=-
Date: 9/21/07
VS: Imperial Era
Type: FC3
S.W.A.T. Team players: Zro, J-Man, Blackanese, Alukard, Hax
Remaining stock: 3
Opponent's remaining stock: 0
Results: Win

Date: 9/29/07
VS: AvalanchE
S.W.A.T. Team players: Dionis, J-Man, Alukard, Hax
Remaining stock: 0
Opponent's remaining stock: 1
Results: Lose

Date: 10/12/07
VS: Triad
S.W.A.T. Team players: Dionis, Alukard, Hax, Reno
Remaining stock: 6
Opponent's remaining stock: 0

Date: 10/19/07
VS: Deadly Alliance
Type: Round Robin (36 points)
S.W.A.T. Team players: 4-Eyez, Alukard, Hax, J-Man, Jash, VaNz
Score: 20-16

-=VIDEOS=-
more info to come~~~

-=UPDATES=-
11/13/07
-Philly Billy has joined the crew
-Tec9 has joined the crew

11/6/07
-Reno has left the crew... MY ----- :(

10/21/07
-Crew Battle VS Deadly Alliance added

Have fun, no trolling the thread please. ;)

The S.W.A.T. Team - Smashers Who Always Triumph
they finally censord N--- -.-

Link226

Smash Ace
I wanna be down for the crew battle, but i dont wanna let people down. I wanted to play everyone at the weekly....but it seems like there isnt gonna be one. :(

Hopefully this saterday is gonna go down and we can meet up and ****. If not friday can be a good day for us to meet up somewhere since theres no skool :)

I need to start taking advantages of these breaks :laugh:

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo watz good dire how u said sum **** like that? i'm gonna let it rock cuz this defect did alot more than u in way less time n went 2 less places. thx 4 talkin crap about me.

Alukard

Smash Hero
defect ... is definately not the reason u lost ... so suck it up ... u didn't hear me say stupid **** ... u gotta learn when to talk crap and when **** is just wrong to say dire ... i kno u knew bum outside the game ... but u dfeinitely disrespected lmao ... ***** said defect lmfao ... i still love the monkey ... o and if u wana point stuff like that out ... two of our members had 1 win ... so u just lost to 4 guys... but ... "no johns" right ???

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
yo watz good dire how u said sum **** like that? i'm gonna let it rock cuz this defect did alot more than u in way less time n went 2 less places. thx 4 talkin crap about me.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

u just got owned bum wins

Venom NY

Smash Lord
defect ... is definately not the reason u lost ... so suck it up ... u didn't hear me say stupid **** ... u gotta learn when to talk crap and when **** is just wrong to say dire ... i kno u knew bum outside the game ... but u dfeinitely disrespected lmao ... ***** said defect lmfao ... i still love the monkey ... o and if u wana point stuff like that out ... two of our members had 1 win ... so u just lost to 4 guys... but ... "no johns" right ???
GAME!:laugh::laugh::laugh: palabra at that

BUM163

Smash Lord
i mean itz old n 4 him 2 still hold a grudge is crazy. when u f me ova i ain't say anything 2 u. i said freak it. itz cool n u still ramble on about it. i even chill wit d.a like 2 weeks ago n they aint say nothin about the situation n everything was same ol. i'm disappointed honestly.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Nah I'm not holding a grudge, but I admit to beating a dead horse, i'll stop though.

Bum it's not so much talking crap about you, but more talking crap about what you did..those are two different things.

But yeah it does affect me alot cause I was one of the ones that fought the hardest you keep you in the crew time and time again, and after all that the effort was kinda thrown away in a quick shot.

What is more intruiging though, is the proposition for a round 2.

When and where, we will be ready.

Oh and alukard, don't hate on me cause of our crew battle match..=D

Best thank me for not doing that to everyone else too.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Nah I'm not holding a grudge, but I admit to beating a dead horse, i'll stop though.

Bum it's not so much talking crap about you, but more talking crap about what you did..those are two different things.

But yeah it does affect me alot cause I was one of the ones that fought the hardest you keep you in the crew time and time again, and after all that the effort was kinda thrown away in a quick shot.

What is more intruiging though, is the proposition for a round 2.

When and where, we will be ready.

Oh and alukard, don't hate on me cause of our crew battle match..=D

Best thank me for not doing that to everyone else too.
that was cute lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
but dire ... u guys are lucky jman didn't do wat he did to u to everyone ... see its a group thing ... it just turns out that my group did better in the long run =) ... ^_-

Alukard

Smash Hero
we kno u weren't playing ur best jash ... its ok ... but this time we need to fix up that line up >.<

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
lol so yea i want 2 play every1 in the crew again..... i want ya ppl 2 tell me if im gettin better or not..... and i need help with things im doin wrong =)

EDIT: i love u all lol

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
****!! Looks like it will be SWAT + bum vs. DA lmao

No, but seriously you shouldn't have threw your boy Bum under the bus like that...

And ****... two members had 1 win and DA still lost? YIKES!!

It shouldn't have come down to the final man if that's the case.

But hey let me not talk cuz I wasn't there...

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Word, it's a tough spot backing up the rest of the crew's performances, or in any case backing up anyone that isn't yourself.

Which is why I am happy to be unrestricted in the ways of backing up how I zapped their DUMB A S S!!

MY SUIT SO TIIIGHT!

Hax

Smash Champion
yo the lineup is

phillybilly
hax
jman
tec9
alulu
jash
vanz
dionis

8v8 no johns from DA... err dire

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Word, it's a tough spot backing up the rest of the crew's performances, or in any case backing up anyone that isn't yourself.

Which is why I am happy to be unrestricted in the ways of backing up how I zapped their DUMB A S S!!

MY SUIT SO TIIIGHT!
Quit for making juggernaut references...

I can't resist though

"I don't even need condom, look at what my suit's made out of..."

Funny sh*t indeed!! ^_^

Lineup looks delicious!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey alu/hax wanna do a crew battle with TSA ny we need the practice...4v4 or 5v5 anytime soon?...let me know when ya free:)

Cia

das kwl
alex.. why do you only ask aziz and brian if they want a crew battle.. it would seem that people really think this crew has a leader..

GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEADS!!!!

unless there's something I don't know about, than please let me know right away so I can stop wasting my time w/ posts like this one

Alukard

Smash Hero
nah jaden we aren't leaders ... but i'm known to manage the crew i tell everyone personally to post up if they wanna crew battle all the time ... i guess when they post they aim the question towards whoever gave the initial challenge ... but anyway ... ur funny dire ... but no seriously its not degrating for us cuz its a childrens game ... it should b for ya cuz if it was tru u guys got beat by a line up a 13 yr old created LMFAO ...

SOULJA BOY ... UUUUUUUUUUU .. .. .. .. ... .. can't win

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
Handsome Comp speaks! :)

ok lets let the trash talk end here with my post I will not speak for DA but i will speak for myself in sayin I believe that D.A. will defeat any "Real" crew in the smash community in a crew battle. When I say "REAL" crew I mean every member in the crew battle is offically part of the crew's roster. none of that GS2 or Connecticut bullish made up OD strong crew's.

I digress for the original reason why i'm posting. After speaking with several D.A. members we have decided that we would like to rematch the S.W.A.T. crew.

Original crew battle rules though if nobody minds i.e. 25-30 stock winner of the match stays on an plays the next person in the crew. It seems like the standard location would be at Web2Zone, i don't care if it takes place in the middle of the West Side Highway, this time for some real dinero...i've heard that money wasn't a motivation in the last battle so if some people need that to be a factor i'm willing to put up $100 of my personal money not including the 20 per person which is standard for a crew battle.

If S.W.A.T. crew doesn't agree to this than it becomes a dead issue and we can go on our merry way, however I would feel S.W.A.T. would like to play every member in traditional crew battle manner with the rules that have been used for years.

If S.W.A.T. does agree to this then let us move forward by picking a date for this to occur and may the best crew win.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Hey if we play Fc rules and they guys give me alukard first then maybe I can run through several of them hahah

Such things you guys take for granted such as good shield, good roll, good techs.

I'm like a Shinigami that fights with no Zanpaktou, just MY FISTS AND MY UNBEATABLE REIATSU! :chuckle::chuckle:

Cia

das kwl
Hey if we play Fc rules and they guys give me alukard first then maybe I can run through several of them hahah

Such things you guys take for granted such as good shield, good roll, good techs.

I'm like a Shinigami that fights with no Zanpaktou, just MY FISTS AND MY UNBEATABLE REIATSU! :chuckle::chuckle:
. . . it's like a geeky **** talking aimBOT..

enycecricket - I honestly would not do a $100.00 money match crew battle, cuz it's not my style to depend on others for such high stakes.

but I'll MM you for $100.00 best of 11 set. MLG rules. if you would like to like to play for high stakes

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
. . . it's like a geeky **** talking aimBOT..

enycecricket - I honestly would not do a $100.00 money match crew battle, cuz it's not my style to depend on others for such high stakes.

but I'll MM you for $100.00 best of 11 set. MLG rules. if you would like to like to play for high stakes
Cmoonnnnn is that the best you can do?

See this is why the smash community kinda sucks..

People only talk **** behind backs.

NO HYPENESS to things.

I can't wait to Brawl where new communities flow into here...then i'll have some positive feedback.

Wait, you're calling ME geeky? lmao talk about ironic.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

100.00 2 much for a game and i suck in singles lol or maybe i have gotten better *Finally*
uhh all this japanese armor nonsense should stop,my girls coming over tommorow *yeayuhz* jman is mad hot,hax isnt the leader just the leader of the page but hes still OD cute for a 13 yr old,alukard has definetly learned to fight random characters thanks 2 VLS zro's rest are gettuibg beastier by the day*tech chase rest* Vanz theres nothing more that need to be said except rapist jash obviously beat y.link ever no johns. PEACE!!

Cia

das kwl
lolz, I hope that's not an attempt at saying I'm geeky.. cuz that's a big *** HAHAHAHAHAHA, I am many things, but geeky??

::snorts:: I'll pwn you, you nppb

dionis - $100.00 is a big larger than normal, but since people just have it to throw out there, maybe he will accept MY challenge

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
ok lets let the trash talk end here with my post I will not speak for DA but i will speak for myself in sayin I believe that D.A. will defeat any "Real" crew in the smash community in a crew battle. When I say "REAL" crew I mean every member in the crew battle is offically part of the crew's roster. none of that GS2 or Connecticut bullish made up OD strong crew's.

I digress for the original reason why i'm posting. After speaking with several D.A. members we have decided that we would like to rematch the S.W.A.T. crew.

Original crew battle rules though if nobody minds i.e. 25-30 stock winner of the match stays on an plays the next person in the crew. It seems like the standard location would be at Web2Zone, i don't care if it takes place in the middle of the West Side Highway, this time for some real dinero...i've heard that money wasn't a motivation in the last battle so if some people need that to be a factor i'm willing to put up $100 of my personal money not including the 20 per person which is standard for a crew battle.

If S.W.A.T. crew doesn't agree to this than it becomes a dead issue and we can go on our merry way, however I would feel S.W.A.T. would like to play every member in traditional crew battle manner with the rules that have been used for years.

If S.W.A.T. does agree to this then let us move forward by picking a date for this to occur and may the best crew win.
Originally Posted by DireVulcan
Originally Posted by DireVulcan

#1who is the guy lmao

#2 then dire would be a eazy 3 stock 4 me again lol

#3 100$ on a game lol i buy clothes way be4 a game lol even do ya would lose

#4 hax ant the leader no1is so stop trying to start beef in the crew that ant happing

#5 im to good this whole crew is to good

Top Bottom