• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Cia

das kwl
I've heard somewhere that we just might be good. either way, I'm still not technical. that's why I keep telling aziz to Put me in the ****ing newb division please.

ty

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
teczero ur fox is too good, no johns

n if vanz is going to be in the newbie division, THEN SO AM I!!!:mad: *grr anger n frustration*

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
D@mn yo like every loner smasher in NYC is in this crew. I wonder if ya'll gonna be stronger than DA. U know me just saying what up to Zro, Jash, 4eyes, ReNO, and Vanz lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Blackenese - That pizza was gone in 10 seconds, not minutes lol.

Also, that site kicksass. Good job Jash. Also, I've learned something.

Hax is 13. I was pretty sure he was 15. @_@

Hax

Smash Champion
Blackenese - That pizza was gone in 10 seconds, not minutes lol.

Also, that site kicksass. Good job Jash. Also, I've learned something.

Hax is 13. I was pretty sure he was 15. @_@
*****, you lost a MM to a 13 year old. kwit.

Link226

Smash Ace
So like who are ya favorite Marvel characters?

What about Capcom characters?

And last but not least.....SSBM characters? :laugh:

Cyclops is the coolest

Akuma is the ****

Then Link owns ssbm

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
i c tec2.0 is representin that m2

also i'll accept ur challenge black on my knees, except no counterpicks, n no johns or prince alberts either

Alukard

Smash Hero
Hulk Owns All

HULK

megaman

samus (btw she's like 60% baaaack ^_-)

now about the thread ... i love this crew ... and i'm getting new smexy glasses too ^_^... i haven't posted cuz subway owns my life >.> ... can't wait till smashacre ^_^

Cia

das kwl
oh I forgot to tell u. I can't make it to smashacre. but I'm still going to teco's on friday. and grill's driving so. yaaah, have fun.

also, dark phoenix >>>>>>>>> hulk

The Bino

Smash Lord
Couple of things:

1 - are you guys going to VLS

2 - Saw ur new website you made, and you guys and ur describing of your crew mates skill is the funniest thing i've ever read in my life lol this person is a decently decent player that's decent lol you guys crack me up and also a tid bit of advice, lets not give away some of ur weaknesses to the mass public... and the pictures of some of u guys are the funniest in the world, between 13-18yr olds trying to look gangsta and Alukard looking funny as hell in a suit while everyone else trying to act hard lol conform lol

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Couple of things:

2 - Saw ur new website you made, and you guys and ur describing of your crew mates skill is the funniest thing i've ever read in my life lol this person is a decently decent player that's decent lol you guys crack me up and also a tid bit of advice, lets not give away some of ur weaknesses to the mass public... and the pictures of some of u guys are the funniest in the world, between 13-18yr olds trying to look gangsta and Alukard looking funny as hell in a suit while everyone else trying to act hard lol conform lol
nah i wasnt trying to act hard if i WAS i woulda had a bandana on and a 99c store gun lol:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Tag ure the man >.> and we should team up again mad fun and my sheik got better since when i teamed with you so we should go Marth/Sheik O_O or in other words Team "You're Not making it back to the Stage" :)

anyway Vanz ure going to VLS right cuz u better team with me bro >.< im trying to learn peach so i can use her in doubles with you

also so i can gay people with stages :chuckle:

brian - i think i got a ride for u my dude for smashacre :) so i dont think u have to pay for the bus not positive though

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg plz say u do ... i'll even buy the driver some food lol ... i rather feed someone then pay the bus lol ... so yea friday its going to b the **** ... i gotta find out how i'm going to meet up with jaden tho ..*im's him* plz god lemme get up in that car lmfao i'm skinny i'll fit lolololol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hax came into my Duane Reade Store. He was trying to harrass me while I was working lol

AND his school is two blocks from where I work. Unreal XD

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yo brian your currently pending for a ride due to some circumstances i guess... lol but yea.. consider other options i dont know if you can get a ride with us sry >.< its.. T_T partly my fault :(

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
Yo brian your currently pending for a ride due to some circumstances i guess... lol but yea.. consider other options i dont know if you can get a ride with us sry >.< its.. T_T partly my fault :(
seems like i wont be able to go to ur house :(

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Couple of things:

u trying to cut azz cause i hurt feeling so dont do it to your self no1 is trying to act gangsta it is wat it is so fall back on my team or fall flat on your back lol

Top Bottom