• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
bino u put Dmon in like 5 or 10 mins b4 ya crew battled LMAO. u cant do that. thats like swat battling DA and then right b4 they start they go "yo ace can u join" and im like "ya" and then we play. i would techinaclly be in the crew but thats just unfair to the other Crew. unless crew rosters werent announced. then i guess it was ok. lol.

Cia

das kwl
what's done is done. it's just your friendly neighborhood crew battle and the aftermath. now, it gives swat the chance to do it again for..

a) revenge
b) money
c) bragging rights
d) anna nicole smith (who frowns on captain falcon players even in her afterlife)

The Bino

Smash Lord
bino u put Dmon in like 5 or 10 mins b4 ya crew battled LMAO. u cant do that. thats like swat battling DA and then right b4 they start they go "yo ace can u join" and im like "ya" and then we play. i would techinaclly be in the crew but thats just unfair to the other Crew. unless crew rosters werent announced. then i guess it was ok. lol.
Actually it didn't happen 5 or 10 mins before the Crew Battle, it happened right when I got there for everyone's information, Reject and I ran into Dem0n and we were talking while we were warming up, so it was at least 10 hours before the Crew Battle even started, there was absolutely no foul play there, Bino doesn't cheat whatsoever, and if they wanted to argue then about who was playing then they had that opportunity, i mean i did tell them who was in the roster, they didn't say anything, we had 7 members, we wanted to do a 5v4 so we use more members to make it more fair for our side with having more members being able to participate.... The opportunity for me to go in the Crew Battle never came up since the match up wasn't in my favor when i was going to go in, it would've been a waste of a member, hence the reason Sol went in.... Stop trying to make me seem as im the person who is at fault when everything that gets done for Crew Battles under my supervision gets done correctly.... SWAT was arguing over stages and counterpick and stocks to play with, if they would've listened when everything was announced then none of this would've been brought up, it ain't my fault i gave them forewarning of who was in the Crew and WHO was able to participate, we all sat right there on the right side of the TV while SWAT and other ppl were on the left side of the TV and screaming constantly at eachother til i had gotten tired of it and screamed for every to shut the f*ck up so we could get it started

what's done is done. it's just your friendly neighborhood crew battle and the aftermath. now, it gives swat the chance to do it again for..

a) revenge
b) money
c) bragging rights
d) anna nicole smith (who frowns on captain falcon players even in her afterlife)
No Vanz ur wrong for reasons i explained above.... SWAT was told about who was in the Crew before the Crew Battle started, and even during the toureny Hax asked me who was in the Crew Battle and I told him personally who was able to play and who was going to participate, since we had 7 members there we had a wider selection of ppl to go through for counterpicks and the such

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]

a) revenge
b) money
c) bragging rights
this is hax speaking-
im really not liking choice D here mista Jaden lmfaoooo ok ok so its really me speaking =)

Alukard

Smash Hero
glitch ... of course u can come nigg ... ur in swat right ... u silly goose ... lol ... o and tec ... u got class friday morning ?? ... if u don't u wanna come to my house ??? =)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
glitch ... of course u can come nigg ... ur in swat right ... u silly goose ... lol ... o and tec ... u got class friday morning ?? ... if u don't u wanna come to my house ??? =)
u know ure house is just way too far for me :(

but i have classes all day so i cant :(

i still <3 u though

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Question. How many people are in this crew excatly and who are the top players in here?

Im like crew hunting at the moment and considering some options here.

Alukard

Smash Hero
crew hunting ??? ... u wanna crew battle ?? .. or join up with crews ... well our roster is on the front page ... so yea ... we have a pretty set up roster ... and then some people who have o d potential but don't play much ... ^_^ ... but we will change that cuz of swats random training lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Join up with crews is what I mean. Im not I.E anymore. im thinking about it though as in be in a crew or be a solo player.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
crew hunting ??? ... u wanna crew battle ?? .. or join up with crews ... well our roster is on the front page ... so yea ... we have a pretty set up roster ... and then some people who have o d potential but don't play much ... ^_^ ... but we will change that cuz of swats random training lol
u r so domincan lol

god.... marth players *shakes fist*

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea i hate marth players too ... thats why i play ... samus ... i love her ... and i got to use her again this past weekly in some doubles =) ... too too much fun ... i dunno why wes would wanna go to marth instead of her ... silly goose he is

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yea i hate marth players too ... thats why i play ... samus ... i love her ... and i got to use her again this past weekly in some doubles =) ... too too much fun ... i dunno why wes would wanna go to marth instead of her ... silly goose he is
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cuz MARTH is amazing:p

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Every1 Look At This

Wes said these r the rules wat do u guys think..Its 10$ each..Round robin crew battles..Best of 3 each match..Losers picks stage,or char not both..Are u guys ok with that i am..Just tell me u dont like it..IF u dont then
wetell wes we not doing it like that..

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Wes said these r the rules wat do u guys think..Its 10$ each..Round robin crew battles..Best of 3 each match..Losers picks stage,or char not both..Are u guys ok with that i am..Just tell me u dont like it..IF u dont then
wetell wes we not doing it like that..
thats gay,why cant we just do it the american way (FC way)

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
When someone/people issue a challenge out, they always play on away team, meaning..

You want to play us, it's round robin or don't play.

=b

Hax

Smash Champion
umm fc3 crew battle rules thank you

also i need to warm up lol i havent played since last weekly.. <- is quitting smash for halo 3 LOL jk

Cia

das kwl
I posted this in the weekly thread. round robin is ok.. w/e..

but the counterpick rules are definitely leaning toward the DA's strengths. I think it would be fair to use MLG rules because they were made by an outside party

Jash

Smash Lord
I posted this in the weekly thread. round robin is ok.. w/e..

but the counterpick rules are definitely leaning toward the DA's strengths. I think it would be fair to use MLG rules because they were made by an outside party
Sounds fair enough. This is not a DA crew battle, this is a DA vs Swat crew battle. So if you make rules then so do we.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
It's pretty obvious why DA wants the rules they propose... Most of them, except D1, play one character.

Then again, it's pretty obvious why VaNz wants MLG. >_> He loves counter-picking.

I think it should be MLG in the sense that people can counter-pick gayly, simply because I want VaNz and Hax to win.

Samus1031

Smash Apprentice
well 2morrow is the crew battle,so shout outs 2 4eyz, jash,and the other crew members in swat see u guys 2morrow

Cia

das kwl
I'm not a counter picker so much as a person who doesn't want to be violently counterpicked.

Ex. VaNz (Peach) v Wes (Samus)

Random stage selected Battlefield

VaNz wins the first match on Battlefield

Wes chooses to pick Onett.

Wes wins the second match on Onett (which is no surprise because my fat *** peach could not keep up with the camp behind all those houses. lolz, get @ me for johning in a hypothetical situation) but the point is, some players practice other characters to help deal with such situations. if others choose to use 1 character throughout any situation, that's on them

.. Now, I could counterpick a stage or character that I think would give me the edge while Wes has to sit there and just take whatever I throw at him.

it goes w/o saying that the person who wins the first round has a massive advantage. they could even SD all stocks on the second round if they were confident enough in their own counterpick.

sorry to go all aggro w/ an essay.. but yeah, that format IMO is crap and extremely limitting

Alukard

Smash Hero
ummm actually dire the challenge was issued from wes talking to jman on aim ... jman said i can't wait to crew battle big crews ... and wes said "MM crew??" and we accepted ... technically we are the ones making the rules if u wanna go by ur standards ... so lets just agree on wat EVERYONE plays with ... and not ur dam i play 1 character cuz of some personal issues ...

now as for the smashfest at my casa tmr ... ummm guys hit me up on aim AlukardEMP ... so i can give u directions ... if u kno how to get to DJ nintendos house ... plz go there and meet up with him if possible cuz he is supposed to come as well ... so yea sry for not answering everyones im's today but i was at work with an extended shift till midnight ... sry dudes ... but hey we are still on for tmr yayyyyy

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
ummm actually dire the challenge was issued from wes talking to jman on aim ... jman said i can't wait to crew battle big crews ... and wes said "MM crew??" and we accepted ... technically we are the ones making the rules if u wanna go by ur standards ... so lets just agree on wat EVERYONE plays with ... and not ur dam i play 1 character cuz of some personal issues ...

now as for the smashfest at my casa tmr ... ummm guys hit me up on aim AlukardEMP ... so i can give u directions ... if u kno how to get to DJ nintendos house ... plz go there and meet up with him if possible cuz he is supposed to come as well ... so yea sry for not answering everyones im's today but i was at work with an extended shift till midnight ... sry dudes ... but hey we are still on for tmr yayyyyy
wat time does it start?

The Bino

Smash Lord
I'm not a counter picker so much as a person who doesn't want to be violently counterpicked.

Ex. VaNz (Peach) v Wes (Samus)

Random stage selected Battlefield

VaNz wins the first match on Battlefield

Wes chooses to pick Onett.

Wes wins the second match on Onett (which is no surprise because my fat *** peach could not keep up with the camp behind all those houses. lolz, get @ me for johning in a hypothetical situation) but the point is, some players practice other characters to help deal with such situations. if others choose to use 1 character throughout any situation, that's on them

.. Now, I could counterpick a stage or character that I think would give me the edge while Wes has to sit there and just take whatever I throw at him.

it goes w/o saying that the person who wins the first round has a massive advantage. they could even SD all stocks on the second round if they were confident enough in their own counterpick.

sorry to go all aggro w/ an essay.. but yeah, that format IMO is crap and extremely limitting

That's tourney's now allow you to change things

ie

WoZ stated to me that a rule that he came up with was simple.... 1st match random, 2nd match loser states stage then winner can select another char or stay same... after winner chooses the loser can then either stay same char or change char, then you repeat the same thing for 3rd match and so on

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea thats how it should b .. but DA don't play more then 1 character ... or they only feel confortable with one character ... so w.e it should b mlg rules if round robin ... if not ... then i rather just play FC rules no johns

Cia

das kwl
even if we did round robin, I wouldn't mind (really) but they should at least meet us halfway and use the mlg counterpicking ruleset

Alukard

Smash Hero
i totally agree with wat u said ... i mean we woud do round robin if they do mlg ... i mean **** ... this is for $$ ... don't b babies DA lol

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
No one in DA's gonna want to hear this but...

Wanting to do a round robin and not have counterpicking is a contradiction.

You're doing round robin to show you're good against more than one player. Each of those players don't use the same character. So what difference does it make?

You don't want other crew members to get gayed? Then don't issue crew battle challenges... IMO you guys probably stand a better chance doing it FC style.

I've always thought that but I always got ignored. Please don't do round robin...

FC style ftw...??

D1

Banned via Administration
Srsly if we're not doing FC style crew battle I ain't taking part in the crew battle.

Its mad lame and time consuming wtf.

There's nothing more exciting than the FC style crew battles.

Top Bottom