• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
LMAO its tru we are never together sadly. we could easily be number 1 if we were actually able to battle.

No one is ranked at all if anything KF isnt even ranked cuz we dont exist when it comes to crew battles. sure we win tournys left and right but we arent always in the same spot at once and so we act alone at times but not as a crew. if it were on skill levels only we would def exist. but its not and so since becuz we could never be altogether we shouldnt even be named in a ranking.

and another note no one can say a crew is better than the other unless there is like some OD full fledged crew battle tourny where all of NY's crews play each other in a round robin. thats the only way a number 1 crew can be established and the only way a rankings list could be made. u never kno cuz DA can beat swat and lose to I.E but then i.E loses to Swat. its somewhat of a loop. round robin is the only way to establish who has the strongest crew and whose crew stands where.

u have all just been *****.

in my eyes its like this......DA is number 1 just for the fact that they have always been consistent in crew battles and tourny's. they are always together and are a pretty strong crew. SWAT is also comin up fast. they are like us when we used to play a lot. all around good players and are consistent in tournys and crew attendance also. if there were a crew battle tourny one of these two teams would be deemed number one. that is ofcourse because KF is the ghost Squad and we could never again crew battle together LMAO get at me.

Cia

das kwl
I think crews just add to the un-necessary drama we already have in the smash comm. instead of focusing on which is the best crew, I'd rather focus on who is the best player. I think crews should only be used to defend a regional zone or somethin..

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
lol. ok so if you beat DA then we beat you were number 1 crew in NY?
But u did not beat us..If u beat us it would have been in the frist pg,lol..

Also ACE u should do a round robin crew battle thing..That would make things mad good,5$ per person in every crew,and whoever won would be number1 crew 4 NYC..Since every1 wants to be number1 crew and everything..

Umm i 4got to tell u guys..I was talking to Bum today he said DA only has 6 people..So i guess we r doing a 6on6??He also said that this crew battle is not 4 number1 spot..=(
It just a mm crew battle..That we r to new of a crew to be playing DA 4 number1 spot..

Link226

Smash Ace
OMG cant wait 4 friday.We going to kick DA azz 4 money,and then be number1 crew in NYC.So guys save up your 5$,and play cause this is going to be good.
Wait so everyone is putting up $5? If so, good cuz then i can save up less money :laugh: But im ready for this ****, is it gonna be 5 on 5?

-BLaze-

Smash Cadet
I'm hearin a couple of things regardin me joinin the crew.. i don't mind. I'm pretty cool with almost everyone to some extent, jus do me a favor n don't talk behind me, tell me upfront because I feel if we are wasting each others time then theres no point.. any probs should be fixed not made worse...other than that.. expect roy wit the ol' crew as long as im accepted.. ill do my part while im in it as well.. should be interestin...

Jash

Smash Lord
I'm hearin a couple of things regardin me joinin the crew.. i don't mind. I'm pretty cool with almost everyone to some extent, jus do me a favor n don't talk behind me, tell me upfront because I feel if we are wasting each others time then theres no point.. any probs should be fixed not made worse...other than that.. expect roy wit the ol' crew as long as im accepted.. ill do my part while im in it as well.. should be interestin...
..............O.O;

Hax

Smash Champion
pretty big updates today which ive added on the 1st post

-ace marth has left
-blaze has joined (youre accepted man ^_^ lol)
-and finally..
DIVISIONS ARE BACK AND STAYING, IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT THEM THEN LEAVE!! THIS CREW IS GETTING BIGGER EVERY DAY AND WE NEED TO TAKE NOTE OF WHO PLAYS IN CREW BATTLES AND WHO DOESN'T. IF YOU THINK YOU DESERVE A BETTER SPOT, DO WELL AT OUR SMASHFESTS AND PLACE WELL IN TOURNIES.

also yo.. for the DA smashfest, i know 5 people are playing for sure:
Hax, VaNz, Alukard, J-Man, Jash
the last 2, i dont know..
dionis might play however 2 captain falcons.. idk, i guess he should play lol. i think we're gonna need to recruit someone else though for the 7th spot. =/ and btw this crew battle aint gonna be this friday unless i can get some ****ing practice.

Cia

das kwl
while I don't believe we should discuss too much about our line up online. I would like to nominate dwight (4eyez) to take part in the crew battle. this kid has really good potential and I have confidence in his abilities ^_^

dwight - you should come to the weekly so we can talk about strategies and stuff :D

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
bum if u read this or anyone in DA stop the nonsense. just battle swat for number one and get it over wit. no "this crew is too new bullshlt" thats played out they not new they been here on the Down Low and they been doin they thing recently so battle for #1 or dont battle at all.

Cia

das kwl
one thing aziz, you use terms such as "elite" and "intermediate" for the crew rankings, which is fine. but than you put "newbie" .. lolz why don't you use a term like "underclassmen" or "in training"

idk, newbie just sounds a little.. degrading.

oh, and leo should be intermediate

Hax

Smash Champion
son, i think our division names should have to do with the military. i mean we ARE the ****ing swat team (err the ***** crew)

elite is a good military name.. any others? we need 2 more

Cia

das kwl
the elites, the bomb squad, the g-unit, K9 squad, the frontliners etc..

or u could just use terms like "freshman, sophomore, junior, and sernior"

or "adept, elite,veteran, and legendary"

raaaarg, idk, i'm bored..

jash or 4eyez- wanna team for friday??

Hax

Smash Champion
the elites, the bomb squad, the g-unit, K9 squad, the frontliners etc..

or u could just use terms like "freshman, sophomore, junior, and sernior"

or "adept, elite,veteran, and legendary"

raaaarg, idk, i'm bored..

jash or 4eyez- wanna team for friday??
lol. i like elites/the bomb squad, but i really like elite/veteran/legendary. wouldnt elite go above vet though? lol

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
im mad jaden is using halo refrences lol and i will fight for a spot on friday....i believe i can do well

Cia

das kwl
hmm.. I don't thinks so. elite already sounds like.. high quality. but veteran.. that sounds more experienced and ready for battle.

so it's like "yeah, we got our elites. and than we got our veterans.."

idk, what does everyone else think

branden - lmao, it's funny that all those terms came to me together like that.. but did they use the term "veteran" in halo?? as a level of difficulty??

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
branden - lmao, it's funny that all those terms came to me together like that.. but did they use the term "veteran" in halo?? as a level of difficulty??
i think so....i never really paid attention 2 the names lol

Link226

Smash Ace
while I don't believe we should discuss too much about our line up online. I would like to nominate dwight (4eyez) to take part in the crew battle. this kid has really good potential and I have confidence in his abilities ^_^

dwight - you should come to the weekly so we can talk about strategies and stuff :D
Thanks man, appreciate it. I wanna be down for the crew battle seriously, im going to the weekly friday, do i have to play anybody for a spot or something??? Most likely im going to Alukards house on friday too, gotta see what period im gonna cut tho :laugh:

Venom NY

Smash Lord
pretty big updates today which ive added on the 1st post

-ace marth has left
-blaze has joined (youre accepted man ^_^ lol)
-and finally..
DIVISIONS ARE BACK AND STAYING, IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT THEM THEN LEAVE!! THIS CREW IS GETTING BIGGER EVERY DAY AND WE NEED TO TAKE NOTE OF WHO PLAYS IN CREW BATTLES AND WHO DOESN'T. IF YOU THINK YOU DESERVE A BETTER SPOT, DO WELL AT OUR SMASHFESTS AND PLACE WELL IN TOURNIES.

also yo.. for the DA smashfest, i know 5 people are playing for sure:
Hax, VaNz, Alukard, J-Man, Jash
the last 2, i dont know..
dionis might play however 2 captain falcons.. idk, i guess he should play lol. i think we're gonna need to recruit someone else though for the 7th spot. =/ and btw this crew battle aint gonna be this friday unless i can get some ****ing practice.
Well idk if i should play its up 2 u guys i dont mind,and actually i wanna buy this hot as venom hoodie omg that **** is so beast its not even funny for 70 bux at jimmy jazz O_O;;

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Thanks man, appreciate it. I wanna be down for the crew battle seriously, im going to the weekly friday, do i have to play anybody for a spot or something??? Most likely im going to Alukards house on friday too, gotta see what period im gonna cut tho :laugh:
=O OOOOO im tellin yo MOMMA =)

and yeah we should let every1 play against each other and w/e b4 we put the rankings on any1 and 2 see who gets 2 play in crew battles and what not

p.s. i liek mangos

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
yo its a 6on6 just telling ya.. bum and wes just told me dont have 7 people so 6on6 idc the 6 as long as we win

Cia

das kwl
idk, somethin about that line up seems a littke weird to me. but again, this is somethin we should NOT be talking about on a public forum. the element of surprise is key IMO. anyone up for AIM buddy chat?!?!

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
This SWAT vs DA crew battle better be recorded. I'm gonna need to see it too believe it.
i 2nd this......i just wanna see it....i <3 crew battles.......saw jman in our thread, crew battle sounds fun, its jsut tough since we are mostly upstate......i bet ya if we work out a date, or another tourney we can crew battle.....and maybe my mario will make an appearance this time.......

u guys didnt answer b4........WHOS GOING TO VIVA LA SMASHCLYM???????

The Bino

Smash Lord
hax/jman/alu/vanz/jash/dionis = good lineup
U guys say that you have 7 member going to be there right, well they only have 6, be smart about how you send out ur members, don't keep sending them out in sync, mix it up, play in ur favor think ahead and don't think about what you can accomplish right now, you have to be prepared for what comes next.... think out ur Crew Battle with DA carefully kid, ur the leader of the Crew so ur members rely on u to keep thinking about who should and who shouldn't go out/in and go up against so and so

Also Record this batch i wanna see it because if you beat them, i wanna see it to see where they f'ed up or if they didn't f up i want a good long laugh at it too lol

I thought VanZ was in IHNC, how is it that ppl that are already in other Crews joining up in this Crew? are there any real answers to this besides ur gay quote of Quit Life........ Im waiting for a real response not Quit Life ni**a

Top Bottom