• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
If you guys didnt buy your tix yet, i would strongly recommend not flying to HPN. No one really lives up there to pick u up. It would be so much easier to help out if you guys just flew to EWR (newark airport)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm teaming with Cactuar.

And it would be nice if I could get picked up from the LGA Airport, I don't mind waiting one hour or so for you to get there(the person that said they had class, i dont remember the name because it was pages back).

So yeah, anyone who could help get me would be most appreciated.

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
Who's coming to Mass Madness?

ParlNock needs a ride to NYC from Mass Madness for this.

He can stay at my house.
Please someone...everyone's ignoring us in the Mass Madness thread.

Come on guys, he's got gas money and a cool personality.
Korean DJ can vouch for him, they're good friends.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
me and shiz are coming from LGA but ill gave more details tonight when i get the tickets.

lol we should def have a falco crew son. ah i misss NY

PB&J

Smash Hero
Maybe start a DSW fund to help pay? Like everyone chips in a dollar or something? With 100+ attendee's it can add up? idk just a suggestion.
if shiz comes

we are renaming this

tournament to

pound4
Yeah, I'm teaming with Cactuar.

And it would be nice if I could get picked up from the LGA Airport, I don't mind waiting one hour or so for you to get there(the person that said they had class, i dont remember the name because it was pages back).

So yeah, anyone who could help get me would be most appreciated.
milos is picking u up..i gave him your number so he will call u punk

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
...........................:(

wow. I'm teammate ****ed. I just wanna team with someone from FL.

sigh...

now Q is teaming with Rock

And the only way I can team with chopz or colbol is if one of them doesn't come....

but they're probably both gonna come and team (even though I planned to team with colbol from way before for this....)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol if he dun show....

I think i'd BAM b the only choice left for falco haha

btw **** that idea....md/va is dead so is plank let them make pound4 some lame *** brawl tourney. pound 3.1 or something should be the title.

but if it were me, i'd name it something gay and anime referenced like a mofo haha.
NO I will not allow this to happen. If Pound 4 ends up being a Brawl tourny I'll kill Plank in his sleep.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Who's coming to Mass Madness?

ParlNock needs a ride to NYC from Mass Madness for this.

He can stay at my house.
Please someone...everyone's ignoring us in the Mass Madness thread.

Come on guys, he's got gas money and a cool personality.
Korean DJ can vouch for him, they're good friends.
Wow guys stop being a bunch of ******s and at least reply to him

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Well I guess since my brother Shiz is going I'll try and see if I could come too and at least be there with my bro. Kinda haven't played Smash seriously in like 2 months or so but whatevs. It'd be cool seeing everyone again. I'm not sure yet so I can't say for sure but I'll try to get on the same plane with my brother. If I can't make it (which will probably most likely be the case), come on FL. you got this.

Milos

Smash Lord
lmao eggm

yea shiz i'm pretty sure i gotchu

you get in thursday afternoon right?

i can pick you up around 4

just like get your bags and get something to eat, and then i'll be there

georgia gets here friday morning

and we're gonna play for like 12 hours straight after that

and then sleep for the tourney

EDIT - **** my sister has a rehearsal that day that my mom needs to go to, but you can get to our house via public transportation, let me update you on that in a bit

or we might send a car service

Frames

DI
Well I guess since my brother Shiz is going I'll try and see if I could come too and at least be there with my bro. Kinda haven't played Smash seriously in like 2 months or so but whatevs. It'd be cool seeing everyone again. I'm not sure yet so I can't say for sure but I'll try to get on the same plane with my brother. If I can't make it (which will probably most likely be the case), come on FL. you got this.
o **** smashmacccc plz come :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

also ugh hungrybox u just need to stop being a pushover and just tell these people "dammit we're teaming" etc etc

JFox

Smash Hero
Hbox, u should team with Zhu if he's still lookin for a partner. I'm sure zhu is good at teamin with puff, and im sure ur good at teamin with falco/fox. I would PM him asap

JFox

Smash Hero
Read the first page guys

Day 1: Signups, Teams Bracket, Singles Pools, Singles 64-Man Bracket
Day 2: Crews, Low Tier events, MMs, friendlies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom