• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well... Has anyone been able to hack a Saffron City model? I don't want to have to use vertex if one's been done?

:phone:

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Well... Has anyone been able to hack a Saffron City model? I don't want to have to use vertex if one's been done?

:phone:
Mewtwo2000 has already done it. But in future, the best way to go is by using stage builder models to craft your own custom stages. There's a tutorial on here somewhere.

MetroidMaster1

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I'm not getting any replies on KKMM so I'm requesting here, could anyone please make these animations for marth for me? Your username will be added as a colaborator (If you're on KKMM too it'll be your KK-MM username) for the work. The animations themselves aren't that difficult, but I animate like ****. So yeah heres the request thread for those animations on Kitty Korp, Kudos if anyone here gets the character that the psa will be for.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=26450.msg537718#msg537718

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Yo, is there like a template (IE default Peach in white, default Luigi in purple etc etc) I can download somewhere? I need to start with something right?

MetroidMaster1

Smash Apprentice
Animation Requests for marth

Marth PSA Animations: This request is for ANIMATIONS ONLY! I will be giving full credit to the animator as a collaboration for the animations made. This is for a PSA I'm making/planning. But sadly I cannot animate, I've tried to learn to animate, and I've failed, so I'm stuck asking other people to do so. I seriously can NOT animate at all, and when I try, they look like **** no matter how long I work on the same animation =_=; It is crucial that Marth looks as 2-dimentional as possible while doing these animations! By 2-dimentional I mean you can only see his left side at all times. He can move when it's impossible not to look 3-d somewhat while doing so, but other than that he needs to look flat!

Why does marth need to look 2D in this psa? well....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTxhjogVYPM

Non-attack Animations: These animations are completely optional, but would be nice..

Wait One: Marth just casually stands with his body and face facing straight forward, breathing slightly. Pretty much similar to Peach's wait1 only he's not breathing as heavily

Wait Two: Marth lifts his left leg up slightly and taps his toe on the ground while looking down at it. He taps it a couple of times but does NOT move his upper body angle at all, only his head moves to look toward his foot.

Wait Three: The same as wait two, but with the other leg.

U-Taunt: He takes a step backward while putting his hands out in front of him (in a surprised/scared way, not an “I’m under arrest” way) he does this somewhat slowly/cautiously.

S-Taunt: He looks upward as if he just had an idea and is looking at the ‘light bulb’ that just appeared.

First Jump: He doesn’t really jump, he sort of floats up slowly while in a jumping notion
Second jump: Same as the first jump but with more height.
Falling: he needs to look very light-weight, but still fall somewhat quick

Walk slow/medium/fast: A simple walk cycle, just with him taking quicker steps forward.

Down Taunt: A simple laughing/knee slapping animation, I’m sure you get the basic idea.

A Combo: Probably the easiest animations of all of them... remember that he MUST remain 2-dimentional-looking.

A: A simple horizontal swing of the sword across his waist from right to left. The animation is fairly slow at the start but speeds up for the actual attack. He takes a step forward with the right foot while doing so.

A A: A simple Horizontal swing of the sword across his waist from left to right, he takes a step forward with his left leg.

A A A: He stabs the sword forward kinda like Marth’s normal NB

Up A: He thrusts the sword upward, straight up with the hilt of his blade starting at his waist. he does NOT change his stance at all!

Side A: He swings his sword from top to bottom, taking a step forward as he does.

Down A: He kneels down on his hands and knees and jabs the opponent.

Side Smash start: He pulls his sword behind him with one arm so that the tip is behind his heel. He’s leaning forward slightly and his arms are stretched out at their maximum length.

Side Smash: A wide upward swing that’s straight up and down and goes out in front of him.

Down Smash: I’ll just use links down smash...
Up Smash: I’ll just leave this alone and add a “Light” flag to it

Up Special: Won’t be changed at all

Neutral Special: won’t be changed at all

Side Special: I’ll just use one of the many variations of his normal side B

Down B: I’ll just port Ike’s Neutral B over it.

Final Smash: He makes the notion of knocking on a door, opening it, and going through it. The door is directly in front of him.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I'd like to request a texture for ZSS. I want everything to be the same (even the format of the costume), I'd just like a few colours changed.

1: Change her suit to purple
2: Change her whip and lasers to neon green

I'd like the green to be just a tiny bit brighter than the one above

The purple in the middle-right of the picture below would be great. Thanks in advance.

Edit: When I said "whip and lasers", I mean ALL FORMS. ie nair, all smashes, side-b, up-b, neutral-b, side-b and up-b when used as tethers, grab, side taunt and down taunt.

pkmntrainerRed

Smash Cadet
Hi, I know this won't get picked up since it's gotta be pretty tough, but thought I might at least get the idea around if anyone becomes bored enough:
A vertex hack of Wario to be Patrick Star? Going through the characters Wario seems like the best fit. My friend's and I are having a lot of fun with SpongeBob and Squidward vertexes and 4 SpongeBob characters would be awesome :D

Also, iirc there is a Sandy texture of Olimar? But I can't seem to find it.

Linnom

Smash Cadet
I would like to see a vertex of Dr.Mario it was totally safe wi-fi, I know the KTH hack desync because he mix two bones in Mario head, but if we use the body of this hack (with his authorization) and modify the cap of mario to look like your hair, would be perfect and fully WiFi-safe.
If anyone willing to do that, I would greatly appreciate it!

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
hey i need all of the characters to be wearing space suits like olimar for my mod i'm making

Napos

Smash Ace
Can I hack my Wii? Its been updating automatically for years now. My version is 4.3. If not, is there any way I can reset my wii to original setting?

Lightning Edge

Smash Rookie
It would be awesome if someone could make Rallen from Spectrobes. This guy

It would probably be best to put him over Marth as a PSA and a vertex texture.

I don't think it would be possible to allow him to use Spectrobes as his specials, but maybe you could use some weapons he obtains.

*side note* A PSA/texture of Ray MK3 would be awesome too :)

Taidow

Smash Rookie
Is there a stage hack that uses the wind-like gameplay from Subspace and the Flying Section of Pokemon Stadium 2?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Could somebody make me a SSJ4 Fox texture?

also if it's possible could you make a SSJ2 Fox? Just use the SSJ texture they already have and change Fox's head to have Goku's SSJ2 hair style?

mariodk

Smash Ace
good Gotenks vertex in trade for a PSA(only "B" attacks) or PSA port

i know KTH made a Gotenks vertex(that i revamped texture on) but still it needs a really big revamp or just a whole new vertex
the one who can make this over Lucas (has to be good vertex):

gets a PSA(only "B" attacks) or port(has to be possible port and possible PSA)
in port i mean a already made PSA over someone like:
Shadow over Ike or V. joe over Luigi something like that(PSA ports not .rel ports)
or just fuse PSAs like get Burst Sonic´s Side-B to a other Sonic PSA

but the Vertexs has to be really good (like someone as beyond can make it if it is it you can get 2x things )

i put any of my projects on hold just for get your´s PSA or port a PSA request come true if you can make a good gotenks vertex

stupid to not make it you get 2-3x movesets for making this requests
1x moveset for Gotenks ofc
1x moveset/port from your request

1x more if the vertex become really good

you can also vertex ness or ToonLink or someone else into Gotenks just as long you port him over Lucas since Lucas got his up-B thing i can use for Gotenks ghosts and high filesize+many other GFX

if you request a PSA i already have planed like:
kid goku, kid buu, rock lee, Geno
it will just be my next hack (so you getting more then only "B" attacks)

ps. this time is the only time i will make something else then mario, Sonic, DBz, naruto PSA/port but for be abit freidnly request one of these PSas or ports since thats is them i know most

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Why hasn't anyone made any Fairy Tail characters yet?

I mean, some hacks could be pretty dang epic. too bad the thing to put characters over other characters isn't made yet, or we could have Lucy over Pokemon trainer, with spirits over the pokemon. that'd be boss. or sumthin.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Hello, here requesting a Jigglypuff hat vertex to Raidous hat if it is possible?
Wonder if there are any megaten loving people here

If it appeals to anyones fancy I thank you very much!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Is there a code that changes the hitstun to Melee's length?

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
Hello, here requesting a Jigglypuff hat vertex to Raidous hat if it is possible?
Wonder if there are any megaten loving people here

If it appeals to anyones fancy I thank you very much!
All of my money.

Imagine if we had the Demifiend over someone.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I'd like to request a texture hack for Frigate Orpheon that removes the Parasite Queen. Yes, I'm aware there's already one at Brawl Vault, but I'd love to have a Queen-less Frigate that doesn't glitch with Pokémon Trainer. Using this blue Frigate Orpheon would be awesome, looks much better than the original one.

Thanks in advance! I hope it's possible.

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Could someone please find me the stage hack that is pretty much a giant model of Captain Falcon as Final Destination, The Realm of Falcon i believe it is called.
HOWEVER, i am looking for the specific version that has Falcon smiling with the mini-Falcon that is flying around him.

I have been looking but i can't seem to find it.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Is there a hack that makes Snake look like James Bond?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Hello, sorry if this has been requested before
But I was wondering if anyone has designed a texture for one of the stages that was similar to the training modes for other 2d fighters, capcom games in particular. I mean with evenly spaced lines across the floor and wall, like this: http://www.andriasang.com/blog/2009/01/28/sfiv_ps3_versus_x360/2132374338.jpg
I imagine something could made in training mode, but will less precision than a good texture.
This seems like it would be easy to do and would be incredibly useful for practicing spacing and learning max distances for move hitboxes. if anyone could hook that up, that would be great.

I would imagine that FD would be the best stage to texture for this. but since most brawl stages don't have "walls", it may be difficult.

chunkajay

Smash Rookie
I would like to see a decent psa for the incredible hulk (preferably over dk). I am really new to applying the codes and textures but I think that it would be worth someone creating. Thanks

Top Bottom